PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal or vertical

garterform
01-06-2008, 03:59 AM
Hi

How is right to wear teardrop shaped breastforms, horizontally or vertically?

sterling12
01-06-2008, 04:27 AM
My understanding is either way, depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Vertical can give the breasts a more natural "slope" and appearance. Horizontal works well with strapless bras.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Dana921
01-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Hi garterform,

Depending on the bra or top I do both ways and even angle them slightly outward where the top or the form kind of goes up under the bra shoulder strap! One of the benifits to turning the top outward is it can help make your shoulders look smaller given the right clothing top! So I would encourage you to experiment and see what you like best!

Dana

Kathy Renee
01-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Either way depending on the look. For me, because of body shape, vertically is usually the best look. Experiment and have fun.

Mollyanne
01-06-2008, 11:10 AM
I place mine in a vertical position so as to give me a more natural breast appearance. My forms are the teardrop shape and can be worn the other way also but I prefer the former position.
Actually the whole thing boils down to what shape they are. Hope this helps.

:love: Mollyanne

docrobbysherry
01-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi garterform,

Depending on the bra or top I do both ways and even angle them slightly outward where the top or the form kind of goes up under the bra shoulder strap! One of the benifits to turning the top outward is it can help make your shoulders look smaller given the right clothing top! So I would encourage you to experiment and see what you like best!

Dana

Like Dana says;
I can't wear my mammoth #13's horizontally, but often do, angled outwards.
My smaller ones, all worn vertically.
RS

Genifer Teal
01-06-2008, 01:07 PM
There is no wrong way. Do whatever works for you.

Gen