PDA

View Full Version : Where has Taylor been??

Taylor105
01-06-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm sure plenty of you have noticed (at least I hope you noticed lol) that I haven't been around much. I took a huge step back from everything. The whole T thing and talking about myself to people who are having a tough time with me. I just backed completely off and did nothing more than make my normal youtube vids. But over the holidays I just took a lot of me time to reflect on everything that has happened in the last couple of months. This is what I am planning to do for now. After finding out how entirely expensive T is and endo's and all of that it isn't something feasible for me right now. It was a real downer to find all of that out. I cried like a little wussy girl. But I guess saving up money is something that will in the end make me feel like I really truly earned being Taylor. My family is still coming around. My mother is still calling me Taylor. She has taken to calling me every morning and wanting to do daily Christian devotionals over the phone though. lol I am a Christian though and I am totally okay with it. She is trying to understand and I am meeting her where she is. Most of my close friends whom I have known from anywhere from five to seenteen years are finally getting the pronouns straight. They have been calling me Taylor for years but they thought I was a girl Taylor. :straightface: I think the coolest person of all is my little brother Andrew. He is a very precious person to me. He is ten years younger than me and the most open-minded person I have ever known in my life. When I recently spoke to him and told him that T wasn't in my immediate future and he sounded down about it. lol He said "I was looking forward to you starting to sound and look like my older brother too" But he knows it's not the T that makes me a guy. And I love that boy to death. Anyway, I am just updating you all. I love you guys and I am glad I have you all in my life. Hugs!

Kieron Andrew
01-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Yes i had noticed you hadnt been lurking much here, but then ive got you're video's on tap to keep me company lol....hope you stick around a bit more..youve been missed

GACountrygal
01-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Good to see ya back Taylor and glad things seem to be goin well. Sometimes a step back and reflection is the best thing and can really put things into perspective!
:hugs:
Nic

Taylor105
01-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks guys. I am glad to be back. And yes, my videos are always hopping. I can't seem to not have a camera in my face. lol

ZenFrost
01-06-2008, 05:17 PM
:hugs: Welcome back Taylor. If you ever need to go away to figure stuff out, you know we'll be here when you get back.