PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with a friend, recent thoughts and changes

Jill
01-06-2008, 11:28 PM
The wind of change is blowing right now, sometimes it drive me crazy how unpredictable life is, whenever I plan things out it just kind of falls apart. I moved in with my parents in August of 2006 and I am moving out this week. It's really time for me to go, it's really time. The problem is though that the room that I am moving into is really small. I mean it's really small and I have a lot of stuff. I have room furniture and of course I have a lot of clothes. I mean I have a lot of guy clothes but I have a freakin ton of girl clothes too and together, I have a lot. I'm feeling worried as to how and where to hide it all. With this in mind, I still went shopping with a friend. I recently told this friend who was quite shocked at first but has been very supprotive and cool about it. I'm very worried about read or caught which has prevented me from doing any shopping of my own. I had a lot of fun and found some really good stuff at really good prices. This actually the second time that she and I have gone shopping. She's really cool about it, she finds some good stuff for me and even gets me to buy stuff that's kind of daring, stuff that I wouldn't normally get. I got some great new clothes that I have loved but at this juncture in my life, I really do wish that I didn't have to hide a secret and deal with it. Any friendly advice?

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-07-2008, 12:19 AM
"this room was so small"....how small was it...
are you moving into a room? or a house/apartment?

George Carlin once said, "a house is a place to keep ur stuff while u go out to get more stuff" :D

i distracted myself to the point of where i forgot what i was gona say:heehee: