PDA

View Full Version : almost out

thatgirl
01-07-2008, 12:33 AM
last night i went to a gay club for the second time, and almost outed myself. I went half and half i was wearing my girl jean and a bra under my shirt and hoodie you can tell i was kinda wearing a bra. and i had some light make up on with look very good nothing drastic. so im slowly bluiding up to it. i would have gone full but i didnt have a good fitted top.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-07-2008, 01:11 AM
im confused,, i know u went to a gay club,, but u say u almost outed urself like u didnt want to have it happen or am i just miss reading this???

anyways the GLBT community is extremely accepting so if u went in there wearing anything they wouldnt give a damn,,:D

thatgirl
01-07-2008, 01:21 AM
sorry i kinda confuse myself too, i went to a gay club, i only worn a few of girls clothes to the club. jean, bra and very light make up, i already have real sholder lenght hair.

Jenna1561
01-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Hi Misty,

Get yourself a top girl and go out and have some fun. I don't know what club you went to, I've been to a few in Dallas, but my fav is Buddies II. It's a lesbian club mostly, but TG's are welcome. I've had some pretty good times there. Of course my tastes are probably a bit different than yours, after all I'm old enough to be your mom.

But find a friend and go out and have some fun. The clubs are usually very safe, but as always, whenever a girl goes out, be careful and don't drink and drive.

Jenna

Dalece
01-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Hi Misty Thats where I go is to a gay/ Lesbian club and have alot of friends there also gone fully dressed there in skirts, dresses and all the underneath stuff. I have a good time. Let your innner self go.