PDA

View Full Version : Q For MtoF's Only "Sorry Guys"

Joy Carter
01-07-2008, 01:42 AM
So what would you do, if you could be female for twenty four hours ?
Inquiring minds want to know. :D

christina marie
01-07-2008, 01:53 AM
a lot of things... none of which could be mentioned in polite company of course. :heehee:

Jessika Paige
01-07-2008, 01:56 AM
twenty four more years! :D

Joy Carter
01-07-2008, 01:57 AM
a lot of things... none of which could be mentioned in polite company of course. :heehee:

HeHeHeHeHe

Christina I read your mind, and I would be doing the same.

Susan.
01-07-2008, 01:58 AM
Go hit the lesbian bars.

Joy Carter
01-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Go hit the lesbian bars.

That wouldn't be much fun now would it ? Or wouldn't it ? :heehee:

Jennaie
01-07-2008, 02:02 AM
HeHeHeHeHe

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You filthy little tramps. Step aside, he's mine. LOL

Joy Carter
01-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You filthy little tramps. Step aside, he's mine. LOL

Best laugh Ive had all day Jennaie. :lol:

Suzy Harrison
01-07-2008, 02:10 AM
I'd cross dress as a guy and go out shopping in public :heehee:

No I wouldn't. To be honest when I go out in public I can do pretty much what most women can do - except for taking my clothes off.

But I think 24 hours in a Lesbian Bar would be a good place to start

wannabie
01-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Someone came up with this post before.

So Its going to be the same answer.

SEX!!!

I always felt they got it better in that department.

Joy Carter
01-07-2008, 02:14 AM
No I wouldn't. To be honest when I go out in public I can do pretty much what most women can do - except for taking my clothes off.

Your getting warm ! :heehee:

Dalece
01-07-2008, 02:19 AM
I guess wish for perment change and find a guy and well either he is going to worn out or I am

JackieInPA
01-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Well the morining would be taken up with shopping...honest to goodness female, no worries about beaing read shopping.

Then in the afternoon...mani, pedi style and makeup, dressing in my morning purchases.

Evening would be dinner then hitting a club, hopefully with girlfriends, dancing my brains out, finding a cute guy to hookup with and be made a woman.

Kate Simmons
01-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Find out why I wouldn't really like to be one.:heehee:

RenaCD
01-07-2008, 02:49 AM
I would send the day chasing Sage around the country side to figure out why she's always smiling. And yes I would love to spend a day with her and my daughters, just being apart of their GG world, I don't think there would be alot of Clubing, or Salon Time. That would be a Healthy, Happy Day for me, sorry to be a downer, Joy
Hugs Rena

jennydl
01-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Sorry but I just have to say it,find a big strong man and well,you know.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Experience giving birth. Sounds extreme, but its the one thing that (some) genuine women say is the end all be all of exisiting as a woman.

Zara

Charlotte Cross
01-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Aftre my 24 hours were completed, you could get out the dictionary and look up the word "****".
You would find my picture next to the definition.

KathrynTX
01-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Spend the whole day shopping, trying on stuff in the stores, dining, and having a ball, proudly wearing my pantyhose, a short dress or skirt, and high heel sandals!!

Michelle 51
01-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Go hit the lesbian bars.

Add single to the guestion and you hit it right on Pamela. justabit

Chari
01-07-2008, 09:16 AM
It would be like your first name - Oh Joy! but a good girl would never tell all the details!

Hugs2U, Chari

Angie G
01-07-2008, 09:28 AM
I'd hope to spend some time in bed :eek: :hugs:
Angie

MJ
01-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Spend the whole day shopping, trying on stuff in the stores, dining, and having a ball, proudly wearing my pantyhose, a short dress or skirt, and high heel sandals!!

Good answer i am going to say the same thing so little time so much to do

kaitlin
01-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi Girls, I would spend as much time as I could learning how the "ins and outs" of a real woman feels !!! :hugs:Hope the wife don't mind being bi for the day.:heehee: Kaitlin

Mary Morgan
01-07-2008, 10:25 AM
If it were the "right" 24 hours, I'd try to get pregnant. Imagine!

Lisa Rose
01-07-2008, 10:35 AM
We should coordinate 'our' 24 hrs with the boyz.

See http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1147872#post1147872

We could all meet at the same bar. Sit around watching them strut their stuff and let them do the drink buying. :be:

Jenny Beth
01-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Go topless on a beach in the Mediterranean??? :D Oh come on now, wouldn't we all.....:heehee:

docrobbysherry
01-07-2008, 10:56 AM
----exactly how many orgasms GG's can REALLY have in 24 hours!
RS

AmandaM
01-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Experience life to the fullest as a woman doing typical woman things. First, go shopping! Try on clothes. Walk into the lingerie dept with no fear. Get a makeover. Get my nails done. Go clubbing/dancing. Go to the beach and wear my teenie-weenie bikini. Find a lipstick lesbian. Find a man. Spend my final hours reflecting on my life as a woman. Finally, determine if this is who I am supposed to be, or if it was just a flirtatious fling.

Toni Shelton
01-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I would SHOP, Shop, and then go Dinning out.

Deborah Jane
01-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Shop till i drop during the day:D...Then go out clubbing and be a total **** in the evening:D:D..Finishing off by stripping off completely in public and showing off my beautiful female body.:D:D:D

RobertaFermina
01-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Hmmmm....I think I'll be best able to figure this out in hour 1.:be:

Shelly Preston
01-07-2008, 01:23 PM
So what would you do, if you could be female for twenty four hours ?
Inquiring minds want to know. :D

I think you could hope it was groundhog day :D

Unlimited opportunities..............????....... :rofl:

Joy Carter
01-07-2008, 01:31 PM
I think you could hope it was groundhog day :D

Unlimited opportunities..............????....... :rofl:

HeHeHeHe
Maybe even leap year !:D

Stephenie S
01-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Hmmm. Well, I AM a woman for 24 hours. 24/7 to be exact, and let me tell you, it ain't much different.

I still have to go to work, I still have to support myself. I still have to pick out an outfit every morning, I still have to do my hair and face. I still have to deal with the bank, the post office, the gas station, the supermarket, and everything else that you run into on a daily basis. By the time I am done, there is not a whole lot of energy left for clubbing, or searching for sex. I just want to take off my bra, get into my jammies, and sit down in front of the TV for an exciting evening of WNTW. LOL.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Genifer Teal
01-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Wish for Groundhog Day! :tongueout

Hugs - Genifer

Joy Carter
01-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Hmmm. Well, I AM a woman for 24 hours. 24/7 to be exact, and let me tell you, it ain't much different.

I still have to go to work, I still have to support myself. I still have to pick out an outfit every morning, I still have to do my hair and face. I still have to deal with the bank, the post office, the gas station, the supermarket, and everything else that you run into on a daily basis. By the time I am done, there is not a whole lot of energy left for clubbing, or searching for sex. I just want to take off my bra, get into my jammies, and sit down in front of the TV for an exciting evening of WNTW. LOL.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Some of us wish we were in your shoes Stephenie. :o

charllote34
01-07-2008, 05:52 PM
I would go out to the shops and bars flirt a lot with other women and basically ...well i cant say what exactly i would do but .... This multiple orgasm sounds like it could be a lot of fun!!! and i thought a normal one was good !!:D

Jilmac
01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
I would enjoy my sexy feminine body by flaunting it naked:D

loki_uk
01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
To be honest I've never thought about actually being a woman for a day, but dressing as one for 24 hrs would be fun

I'd just be happy enough to live not having to worry about I being bloke enough to pass at work, or woman enough to pass when I'm out on the tiles

Emilia
01-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Sex?? Are you kidding?? SHOPPING!!! :tongueout

Marvina Martian
01-07-2008, 07:16 PM

I'm with you on this one! ;)

I already go out shopping all I want now, so I can check that off the list! :D

Jennifer Giovannetta
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought about this, but I was leaning more towards making it last longer than a day. I want to go to sleep as Jennifer, and wake up as Jennifer. It would have to be at least a week for me. if not a month.
If I had only one day? I would dress and go out and do things that I always wanted to do. Shop, eat out, buy shoes. go to a party. And wear a party dress. And be with other girls like myself.

Amy Sue
01-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Great post! I would first get up and get dressed, nothing fancy just sweats and sweatshirt or t-shirt. Pull my hair back into a pony tail ( because I think that look is cute) and go get a manicure, pedicure and facial. Then I would have my make up done professionally and my hair done. Go home and get dressed. My cutiest/sexiest pair of panties and bra set, hose, skirt and blouse. 3" heels, earrings, jewelery etc.

I would then go out to a local bar/club and find a guy, flirt and make sure he knew he was getting "lucky" that night. Maybe take him back to my place and let him make me a woman. Definately see how many orgasisms I can have in one night.

Best part about the day- not having to shave.....my face :blushing:

Amy :)

Rachel Morley
01-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Someone came up with this post before. So Its going to be the same answer.

SEX!!!

I always felt they got it better in that department.

I know!! ... just what exactly does it feel like to have a multiple "O" ??! :thinking:

Being a real woman for 24 hours would be a seriously big eye opener. That's good things (we all know what they are) :happy: and bad things. (i.e. creepy looking men checking you out and making you feel like a piece of meat and feeling vulnerable etc) :sad:

KarenSusan
01-08-2008, 12:50 AM
I would just totally enjoy having a vagina.

ElaineB
01-08-2008, 03:37 AM
HeHeHeHeHe

Likewise!

denise-x
01-09-2008, 01:36 PM
They'd ban me here if I tell

Denise

brendasmith
01-10-2008, 12:31 AM
I would spend the day doing things I have always dreamed of being able to do. Would spend most of the day in the publics eye wearing a pretty dress hose and proud of all my new equipment.

Sally24
01-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Wear a bikini in public for the first (and last) time!

Sedona
01-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Hit the local pool for some laps in my new bod and cute swimsuit. Go to the beach for some sun and more swimming. Hit the spa to have my hair, nails, and makeup done! Shopping, shopping, more shopping.

Wait a minute, did you say 24 hours???! Scratch all that other stuff. I'd hit the lesbian bars.

Marcie Sexton
01-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Louise, you and I both...

Kali
01-10-2008, 09:10 AM
With my luck I'd be having my period....

Bonnie D
01-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Because it is only 24 hours I would have to pack in as many things as I could and so there would be no sleeping for the 24 hours.

Start with a scented bath, call my SO (we are separated) to tell her my situation and invite her to come out with me, I would pay for everything, I would bring a camera to get as many pics as possible thoughout the day. We would then get our hair done, pedicure and manicure, buy lots of makeup and have it done at the same time. Lots of shopping - clothes, shoes, lingerie, accessories and purses and fit lunch in there along with a pee break :D. WE would go back to our homes to put everything away and then change into something elegant and then go together to a nice restaurant. I would take her home afterward and I would go back to my place to change into sexy clubbing clothes and out I would go again to dance, drink and meet a guy to go someplace with and have sex all night. I would have to leave before my 24 hours were up of course and get back home.

I would spend the rest of the year paying for the credit card usage on that one day.

Bonnie

kymmieLorain
01-10-2008, 10:37 AM
In a one word answer:YES in a heartbeat. especially if I could be 20 years younger and drop dead gorgeous. Minis & high heals here I come.

Kymmie

wishonastar
01-10-2008, 01:55 PM
There would be so much I would like to experience it would be frustrating not to have more time.

But I guess the first thing would be to just go for a walk in the Mall, maybe stop at a beauty shop, maybe get my nails done and check out Victoria Secret and a store that sells gowns!

I do not drink so a bar it out and I do not like clubs or crowds.

If I had girl friends I would love to hang out with them and talk girl things .:hugs:

vivianann
01-11-2008, 03:20 AM
I would do my makeup, put on a nice knee length dress, get a manicure, and hair done at a salon, then have photo's taken, and :love:go shopping then dining, then a movie, then I would go home, and relax.

PattiL
01-30-2008, 02:44 PM
It would be a full day starting out with a 90 minute massage. Followed by a session at Glamour shots and then shopping for the rest of the day.

annie gurl
01-30-2008, 03:04 PM
i'd find a cd and tell her to streighten up

Sarah Rabbit
01-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I(i.e. checking you out and making you feel like a piece of meat and feeling vulnerable etc) :sad:
Hey I get that look from my GG everytime I step out of the shower:eek:

Sarah R. :bunny:

MonicaDD
01-30-2008, 05:09 PM
I would have sex for 24 hours straignt in the hope I would be able to get pregnant :D Monica

Lidia_tv
01-30-2008, 05:12 PM
I've been thinking abou that for a long time, and still haven't come up with an answer. Yes, I'd wish for 24 years more, but I'd test every reaction of my body, go out, flirt, and basically enjoy being a woman.

Nicole Erin
01-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Couldn't mention some of the activities I would enjoy.

But also, try to find out more about why women think the way they do.

But my gyod I don't think I would try to get pregnant. I don't need my life messed up even MORE.

Aeslyn
01-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Sex sex sex sex lots of ice creme and cheese cake (not like i gotta worry bout my figure, i'm only a woman for 24 hrs after all) then sex sex sex till my time is up

Alana65
01-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Great post! I would first get up and get dressed, nothing fancy just sweats and sweatshirt or t-shirt. Pull my hair back into a pony tail ( because I think that look is cute) and go get a manicure, pedicure and facial. Then I would have my make up done professionally and my hair done. Go home and get dressed. My cutiest/sexiest pair of panties and bra set, hose, skirt and blouse. 3" heels, earrings, jewelery etc.

I would then go out to a local bar/club and find a guy, flirt and make sure he knew he was getting "lucky" that night. Maybe take him back to my place and let him make me a woman. Definately see how many orgasisms I can have in one night.

Best part about the day- not having to shave.....my face :blushing:

Amy :)

:love::love:

I couldn't have put it any better myself, Amy Sue !!

StayceeCD
01-31-2008, 01:22 AM
Female for 24hrs? I would be out in public as much as possible, Shopping, dining, dancing.. Although I'm straight I would want to experience sex as a female. Unfortunately I think all guys are disgusting so unless I found Brad Pitt or George Clooney, I'd pleasure myself.. :devil:

tanya3
01-31-2008, 03:57 AM
Sex sex sex sex lots of ice creme and cheese cake (not like i gotta worry bout my figure, i'm only a woman for 24 hrs after all) then sex sex sex till my time is up

i couldn't have said it any better !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica 1
01-31-2008, 07:27 PM
I have always said that if I had been born a woman, I would have callouses on my shoulder blades. :devil:

Emma DVS
02-01-2008, 01:34 PM
...can we back date the question by about 19 years ??? ...so Im going out on my 21st birthday !!! ...xXx Emma