PDA

View Full Version : What happens IF your fem side is stolen?

Emily Ann Brown
01-07-2008, 08:35 AM
I was out of town for the weekend and took a travel bag with me in case I decided to enjoy being myself for a bit. My vehicle was broken into and you guessed it....besides a couple of financial items they stole the travel bag. Now I have no wig, breast forms, girdle....you get the picture.

I bet I do a better job of keeping Em in something not so interesting for thieves from now on.

Emily Ann

battybattybats
01-07-2008, 08:37 AM
That's horrible!
:hugs:
If that happened to me I'd be profoundly distraught!
Are you ok?

And on the practical side, there wasn't any incriminating ID with the stuff stolen was there?

Angela Burke
01-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Get some more quick! And put a little note in your new bag offering a reasonable reward for same return of items.

Carrie
01-07-2008, 08:49 AM
Miss Emily Ann Brown,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I do hope that you took the necessary steps to protect yourself (cancelled credit cards, alert on your credit report) if these types of items were taken. The loss of your femme items is equally devastating. On the bright side (we must strive to find the positive in any situation), you will have to go shopping (what girl doesn't enjoy that).

My thoughts are with you,
~C

Angie G
01-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Well I hope they get what's coming to them. I hate people who do that. :hugs:
Angie

Holly
01-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Awwww Em, that's horrible! :hugs: Althought it would be interesting to see the expression on the thief's face when he opened the travel bag.

Melissa A.
01-07-2008, 09:02 AM
What a bummer. Well, as Carrie said, now you get to shop. I'm sorry ya had to go through this, Emily. I hope the thief was profoundly dissapointed and wasn't a cd himself. He doesn't deserve to hit the jackpot like that.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Kate Simmons
01-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Dang Em, I guess nothing is safe unless you are wearing it. Crazy world, no?:rolleyes:

Emily Ann Brown
01-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Just got back from the bank, and it appears I am okay except for the inconvenience of no check or credit card for several days. Most of you don't know I had my account hacked about 30 days ago and had just gone through re-establishing new accounts and ID stuff from that. Bank lady said "You again?!!"

Yes Holly, I would love to have seen the look on the thief's face when he opened the bag and is staring at BOOBIES! GIGGLE GIGGLE.

Emily Ann

docrobbysherry
01-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Yes Holly, I would love to have seen the look on the thief's face when he opened the bag and is staring at BOOBIES! GIGGLE GIGGLE.
Emily Ann

Maybe the thief will try on your items. He may end up online here one day!
RS

Jilmac
01-07-2008, 11:22 AM
I was out of town for the weekend and took a travel bag with me in case I decided to enjoy being myself for a bit. My vehicle was broken into and you guessed it....besides a couple of financial items they stole the travel bag. Now I have no wig, breast forms, girdle....you get the picture.

I bet I do a better job of keeping Em in something not so interesting for thieves from now on.

Emily Ann

I can empathize with you Emily, I had some of my feminine finery ripped off once from a motel room. (I still believe it was a motel staff person). But cheer up girl, things could have been worse. At least the thief didn't steal your dignity. Look on the bright side, there just might be someone else who will join our sisterhood:heehee: Luv and :hugs: Jill

JoAnnDallas
01-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Sorry to hear that sis......I once had my walet stolen and before we could get to the bank, cancel the accounts, and have them redo them, the theif had already hit our account for over $5,000. It is nice that they put it all back into our account except for the $50 fee. They even had a picture of his arm of the theif when he used the Bank ATM machine. This all happen in less than 2 hours.

MJ
01-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Awwww Em, that's horrible! :hugs: Althought it would be interesting to see the expression on the thief's face when he opened the travel bag.

aww Emily

i am sorry to hear that .. look on the bright side . if we get any new members who say :-
hi found a travel bad with feminine items in it and just had to try it on :heehee:

Alicia_lynn419
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I experienced the same things once while visiting Baltimore (vial city). I lost almost EVERYTHING! And as you know, that ain't cheap to replace! I was sick to my stomach for weeks thinking about it, but on the positive side, it gave me a chance to update my look, etc.

BTW, no offense to anyone who lives in Baltimore, but on my first visit, it left a very sour taste in my mouth.

Eugenie
01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
What a terrible thing... You must be angry and devaststed. Being robed like this is quite an intrusion in one's life and more than the value of stolen things it is the horrible impression of having had one's life broken in.

I know I would feel very bad if it was just losing a bag on an airplane trip (that's fairly comon) but havin ones car broken in and personal effect stolen is a nightmare.

I hope that you will recover soon of that terrible experience...

Warm :hugs:

Eugenie

Tasha T
01-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I had everything stolen out of my car once and it was shocking. I never thought they would take my bags full of work stuff, but they did, so apparently thieves like to steal bags no matter what is in them. Thieves suck!

SherriePall
01-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Emily, so sorry to hear about your troubles. And, I, too, would have liked to have been there when the thief found out what he (assuming it was a male) had stolen.

CharleneCD
01-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Just think Em, it could have been worse. You could have still been married and living with her, ande had all your male stuff stolen. Imagine showing up home like that:D.

Ok I know I am bad, but trying to make light of your bad experience. I do hope they were very unhappy when they opened your bag.

Ashley Williams
01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Hell - I've just assembled my first outfits and wig etc in the hope that I can get out to a local support group at the end of the month.

Cannot imagine how I would feel if it was stolen!

heidi99
01-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Em,

I'm so sorry you had to go through this! It is such a violation when something dear to you is taken, and you have no chance of getting it back. The evil ex was the thief in my case. My heart goes out to ya!

LisaRaye
01-07-2008, 09:02 PM
I had that happen to me but they took the whole truck.....

MsToriJones
01-07-2008, 09:25 PM
They did NOT steal your fem side....they took "stuff" just stuff, Emily Ann is IN you, part of YOU, not that "stuff". That "stuff" was just used to bring Emily Ann to what you want her to look like, pure visual, but not WHO she is, not WHO you are.

Lori SC
01-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Pssst... Hey you 'der... wanna buy some forms and a wig? cheap? :eek:

That's a terrible tragedy Emily. It was probably some young kids that stole the bag, or someone REALLY desperate. Maybe your financial things provided the ripe target, but any thief knows there is no money to be made on someone else clothes - it's not even worth the hassel of carrying them away. If there was money in it, more bags would be stolen from airports where security at the baggage claim is non-existant. So I am shocked this happened.

Girls, Let this be a lesson. Lock you doors. Keep everything out of sight.

Any chance you car insurance will cover some of it? Even with a $500 deductible, the forms and the clothes are worth more than that.

Hugs, Lori

Dawn Marie
01-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Well Em, I'll tell you what I hope his girlfriend or wife finds the duffle bag and gets after him for see another woman. That would teach him not to steal. Sorry for you loss, but look at it this way you get to go shopping and update.

Marvina Martian
01-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Ahh, I hate to hear about stuff like this! Just remember, Karma!

At first I had thought that some one had stolen you identity, your femme identity! :heehee:

Emily Ann Brown
01-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Thank you ladies one and all. I needed some good laughs.

Charlene got it right though. It could be worse, I still could be married and in hell....wait, wonder if she broke in and stole my stuff (ROFLOL now)????

For those worried about my mental state, I am okay. It was just stuff as has been pointed out. I still have more than two weeks worth of outfits, and a generous sister has already dispatched her old set of breasts so I'm not mentally scarred forever having to go out in public with my natural A cups. I am already looking at a replacement wig (why couldn't they have stolen the old one I got from Karren Hutton...giggle giggle) so I will be fine in time for the next party night in two weeks. I'll have to post new photos and change my avatar as soon as the "new" me is finished.

Thankfully I had finally gotten beyond the "Superman"/"Wonder Woman" personality split so I am still female, just playing F2M visually for the moment.

Emily Ann

rachellegsep
01-08-2008, 05:45 PM
In a similar vane.
Let me set the scene. My wife knew of my cding but didn't really approve. My stash was stored in a large travelled tog bag in the spare bedroom wardrobe. We all arrived back after work to find a forced window, a ransacked & burgled home. All of the cupboards had been tossed and some electronic gear dvd cameras laptop etc had been stolen. We found my stash bag contents had been emptied onto the middle of carpet and the bag must have been used to make off with the goods. Luckilly at the time my son was only 3. My wife was less than amussed ! Had to put my things away before calling the cops.

I now use a lockble metal foot locker hidden from little prying eyes at the top of a cupboard.

As a an aside after councilling, related marital problems and several years in the wilderness my wife has finally come around a lot more recently. She has realised it won't go away, i'm not gay, i'm not a sexual deviant, it helps relieve my stress from work and does not hurt anyone. We have reached an agreement that I can dress behind locked doors / out of town at friends etc. That way my son won't know and it can't damage her business reputation. I can respect these wishes. For the last years I have only dressed very late at night in private behind locked doors.

This last weekend was a major breakthrough. I asked her that I wanted visit an out of town friend and stay overnight. After some trepidation I mentioned that he is also a cd and would be having a dress up birthday bash. To my shock she said she knew that he was also a cd - probably from something I had let slip many years ago. She said yes I could go no problem and no need to rush back on sunday as she wanted to visit her parents the next day anyway. I thought wow i'm onto a good thing so lets push my luck and asked if I could borrow a wrap over dress of hers that I really like. She replied shure and directed me to were it was hanging up. After returning after a wonderfull weekend of dressing, she asked how was they party, who was there, did we go out anywhere etc. I've still to edit the snaps and show her how Rachel's dress sense has progressed.

Final acceptance after strained beginnings makes me love her more and more :love:

Joanna0909a
01-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Em, I too am so sorry to hear of your run in with low lives. I feel bad even losing a nice ball point pen - I get attached to things too easily, I fear - and I know if my bag got taken I would be really distraught! And let'f face it, even though shopping is fun, it take a while to rebuild the wardrobe. Here is hopeing that you will see the get past the bad feelings and know that we are all thinking of you.

Ya know, maybe his studly friends will think he is a CDer when he shares the heist and give him a bad time for us!

Hugs,
Joanna