PDA

View Full Version : Almost / may have been outed by the wife

kaitlin
01-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey girls, We were sitting at home the other night, not much going on, I noticed that my wife's toes were in need of attention. So I got the needed things and redid them in a new, very pretty pink. And as our standard is, I was redoing mine to match when the phone rang. Some of our family knows about our matching toenails , one of her sisters even knows that I dress, seen it! So when I heard " what ya'll doing? " I thought it was her sister. My wifes reply was "_ _ _ _'s painting his toenails and were just laying around watching TV" I never gave it another thought, got done and went to the bedroom to put the stuff away. When I came back she was off the phone and I asked who called, she said it was "my friend T---- from my art group" I guess the look on my face said it all :eek: , she looked for a sec then said "WHAT?" When I told her what she had said, she went "Oh no, I'm sorry!!!" Then she laughed and said she would come up with a reason to call her back later just to see if she says anything or acts funny on the phone. She has talked to her again and nothing was said, but I guess I am out, at least a little! Kaitlin

JoAnnDallas
01-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I have long acrylic nails, which I have pale Pink polish on and have Red polished toes. Every so often, someone, usually a GG, will notice my nails and will coment on them. Usually a favorably response, then my wife will tell this GG that I have Red toes. Again usually a favorably response. Then this last Thanksgiving, we were having our company lunchen, I was asked by some of the office girls to help out. One noticed my nails, and next thing I know all four of them were crowded around me, looking at my hands and nails. One asked where I got my hands done at, I told them, then another one asked me if I every got my toes polished. I said, Yes and now all four wanted to see. One of the girls went and closed and locked the door to the lunch room, so I could remove my shoe and sock, so they could see my toes. Now when I go into the lunchroom, and any of them are there, they will motion me to come over and sit with them. Funny, I have had other guys want to know what I did to get to sit with some of the prettier ladies in the company.