PDA

View Full Version : Why

laurie
06-19-2004, 11:31 AM
does anyone but me get tired of this question. My answer is I dont know I guess I was born this way Laurie

jenny_k78
06-19-2004, 12:06 PM
I really don't know as I haven't told many people yet and so far none have questioned me as to why. If I cross that path, I guess I would just say that is who I am.

kelly green
06-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Laurie,
If I got the "Question" correctly it's a matter of choise or conditioning.
orI suppose both if you read Our (ok my) hero's text, Victoria Prince
Check out or buy a copy of, Pisss I for got the title I'll get it for you! once
you read this book, you understanding and comprehension of of cross dressng
will be much greater.Other books I suggest to all male and yes the girls as always too!
is Bert & Lori,by Robert J.Rowe subtitled an autobiography of a crossdresser
I've got some heavey sites to give out if your interested?
I my self strive to know why I am what I am a male transvestite!
At times I'd love to get rid of it, most of the time I just except it.
For me it was conditioning. more later
xoxo

Kelly

Elaine36b
07-16-2004, 11:06 PM
Laurie,
Elaine here,,I can only tell you of myself, my views on the subject;-
When a baby is born,their brains are set to learn, they learn to breath, cry and generally do baby things. Its us adults that " condition " a baby. pink for girls and blue for boys, and so on.....girls shouldn't play with boys toys and vise versa.
So my answer to your first question is, we are all born the same, just get pushed in to certain roles, by certain poeple.

Now when I was a small child, I found my grans pantyhose ( tights ) my mother found me in bed wearing them, when asked why, I replied " cos it feels nice on my legs mum". I think I was 3/4 years old then. In my opinion this, for me, may have been the start of it. What if I'd have never worn those tights?

Most of teenage years past very well, I always knew that I liked womens clothes, I'd spend hours looking at home shopping catolgues, the strange is i have never had any interest in my mothers clothes!! ( I wonder why?).

My first long term girlfriend was the first person I hinted to (but didn't confess) she was very blunt and not at all understanding, The funny thing was I always said she needed to know something before we ever got married, good job we didn't.

Until last year, I had never told a sole. I've been with my current girlfriend for about 3 years before i'd told her. It was one of those moments, I tell the truth about me, and risk losing her, Or live a lie until one day i'm caught !
Luckily for me she has been totally accepting and supportive, which for us has done us more good than harm, we are so much closer now( It must be hell when your boyfriend runs of with your eyeliner and lip gloss!!) Much closer than just male and female, we're as one now!

More recently I have told various members of my family, it's not 'cause I want to dress all the time, ( I'm no Exhibitionist) it's more the fact of living a lie that I don't like.

Now the final conclusion:- I'm a 31yr old truck driver, have own house and car, a wonderfuly amazing girlfriend, that by next year will be my wife, and in spare time I like dress as a woman.
I'm glad to have the ability to have personas, one a maculine male or two, a feminie male. I can talk about greasy wheels and trailers, or leg waxing and eye shadow,

For me I enjoy my crossdressing, its some thing I want to do, maybe that makes me a happier person !!!

Must go, all my love
Elaine XXX

Elinor
07-17-2004, 03:59 AM
I knew at four or five [well in bed I liked to feel the sheets and pretend it was a dress] that I had a thing about wearing a dress or skirt. This my secret. By twelve or so I was trying on my sisters skirts then my mothers. Great thing about living in my own house was I could have my own feminine skirts and slips. Then the Internet and that was it I accept my feminine side and enjoy it it's fun. But I am a man and have no wish to be anything else. Still it would be great to wear a dress to work ect when I felt like it and no one would give a damm. I suppose it's a fantasy and always was and still is dress-up. Still I know millions of men share my secret because they do it too. And that makes me feel better. :o

Valentine
07-17-2004, 08:14 AM
:rolleyes: [FONT=Century Gothic]I'm curious. I am a retired person learning to become a fashion designer. My other half and I will be moving to Tucson in November.

Say... am I in the right place on this site? 'Cause if I am I'm looking for advice.

H-m-m-m-m-m... Can anyone take me in hand and direct me?

Hearts and flowers!

Valentine!
Couturier to the Stars!

Dallas
07-18-2004, 04:35 PM
1. 'cause you piss me off!

2. Why not?

3. If I have to explain it, you won't understand.

4. If I tell you I'll have to kill you.

and my personal favorite:

5. Because I find it very enjoyable.

'

HillaryArtemis
07-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Being both was always my goal - to move back and forth with perfect ease is what I have always wanted. This to me is the greatest private accomplishment of any human being. Love it lots and will never ever quite.
:p :mad:
JodiArtemis