PDA

View Full Version : My Little Shopping Adventure

CrossKimmy
01-07-2008, 03:35 PM
I woke up really early, showered, and put on my panties and bra. I then searched for my black Victorias Secret lounge pants and put those on. I found a white tank top, slipped that over me and grabbed a jacket (hey, it's cold over here in San Diego).

I jumped in my car, nervous as booty! I put on a mix CD I made last night compiling of some of my favorite girly songs from the Spice Girls, to Fergie, to Shiny Toy Guns and drive to a mall off El Toro Road.. I got there a bit early so all the shops were still prepping. There were some places open, like a payless and I went in there and tried on some really nice high top boots. I walked around some more, feeling femme and beautiful.

I walked around JC Penny for a little looking at their dresses and underwears. I leave to Victorias Secret. Oh my god, I can't believe I am doing this again! anyway, I get in there and they are having a wonderful sale (SALE, a lady's favorite word!) so I bought three of the most gorgeous pairs of panties ever. One I have on now is from their Pout collection.. it's like a boyshort and it fits PERFECTLY. I tried on the other two. They were from the Angles Sweet Embrace line and they too fit perfectly. I stuck gold here ladies.

Then I went to Macy's with my Victorias Secret bag in my hand. I am primed!

I went upstairs to look at their dresses and saw some of the most beautiful gowns. I just had to try one on. I picked it up and brough it over to a lady who was working there. She was pretty rude actually. When I asked her she was confused and said "that is for a woman." I was thinking in my head "DUR LADY, I LIKE TO DRESS AS ONE, CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT I AM WEARING?"

haha, I didn't say that, but it was funny in my head.

Then I went over to Marshalls and tried on some more dresses. One dress was pink, long, but very pretty. I was going to comment to the lady working the fitting rooms but she didn't seem interested.

Overall, I had a good day.

Thank you for reading.

Joanna-Louise
01-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Good to hear you had a great day hunni..

Shame about that SA, you should have said it, just to see her facial expression... never mind maybe next time lol.

Jo
xx

joann07
01-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Way to go girlfriend. :)
Isn't shopping so much fun?
Sorry to hear about your little incident with the rude SA, but that's ok.
You didn't let her get to you, which shows that you have confidence, and still had a great time.

I LOVE Victoria's Secret and shop there all the time. :love:
Next time you're heading out there, you just let me know because meet you there. :heehee:

Hugs!

vikki2020
01-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Tamma,sounds like you had a perfect day!Glad you found so many items.Cold in S.D? Girl, you have no idea of what cold really is!:happy: