PDA

View Full Version : Bra stuffers

Jilmac
01-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Hi girls, this may have been asked before but because I'm still relatively new here, I'm going to ask anyway. What was the first thing you ever used to stuff your bra with, and how many other things did you use until you achieved the bustline you have now?

For me, my first bra belonged to my second sister, it was a 34B falsie bra and to fill it out, I stuffed it with toilet paper. After that, I would experiment with different items. I used rolled up socks but found them too lumpy. I used my sisters falsies but still needed stuffing to fill it out. I would also stuff panties into the cups. It took me a long time and a lot of experimenting before I figured out something that worked.

When I was 16 I went to a halloween party as a girl and my gf helped me dress and provided all the clothes makeup accessories etc. For that party, I was going to use water balloons as bra stuffers. After breaking several balloons by overfilling them, my gf came up with the idea to fill them with cooking oil. We used a funnel and measuring cup and poured the oil in slowly. She tied them off and I used the tied end as a nipple. The balloons worked but I was afraid they would break while I was wearing them so I was cautious about the way I moved.

Then I discovered nerf balls. By that time I had graduated to a 36C bra and the nerf balls were a perfect filler. They were also soft enough to resemble human breasts. The only problem with nerf balls was that they were too light to produce a bounce as I walked. I continued using them though, until my brother in law who was a gay tv told me about bird seed and rice. I used canary seed in knee high stockings and it not only filled the bra, but there was enough weight to produce a nice bounce.

I used seed bags up until I discovered the breast form store when I became a member of this forum. I'm wearing my gold seal triangular forms as I type this thread and am so happy with them that I'm going to order a pair of teardrop forms next. Well that's it girls, from toilet paper to silicone in the space of one thread.:gorgeous: Luv and :hugs: Jill

Emilia
01-07-2008, 06:45 PM
I started with rolled up socks too which never worked right. I experimented with torn strips from a tshirt too which worked better. I'm using bird seed in stockings now, but one of these days I'll spring for some quality forms.

Kristi

Sharon
01-07-2008, 06:45 PM
The first thing I used -- as a twelve year old? -- were baseballs. They didn't feel too good, but they were there to be used. After that I used stockings and then birdseed-filled stockings. I didn't purchase my first set of forms until about five years ago. And now I do without artificial stuffing at all.:happy:

charllote34
01-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Hey geat thread! think i have used more or less all those things , i have filled condoms up with water to , but like you said its the thought of them exploding thats the scary bit , but fair play to you using cooking oil thats a good one , how about putting a balloon inside a balloon and then filling??

Carroll
01-07-2008, 07:29 PM
In my case, I am using the same material that is in ice packs. I put the gel into ballons, tie them off and for strength I have placed the ballons in a nylon stocking

SiobhanW
01-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Shoulder pads - '80s style. Want to graduate to something more appropriate soon, they only give me a B cup and I want a nice C cup.

Ashley Williams
01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Seed-filled stockings?

I have not looked at the clothing thread yet - and was wondering what to fill my cups with, so to speak.

I also have a sack of birdseed that I have kept safe since we had trouble with squirrels eating it all off the bird table - so an excellent suggestion to try out for myself!

Thanks.

carhill2mn
01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
For many years I used rolled up socks that I manipulated so as to have a point. Then I began using "falsies". When I started to go out en femme, I wanted something to give my "breasts" a little more substance. I finally settled on sugar poured into small balloons. These worked fairly well. When
I finally appeared fully dressed to my wife and hugged her she said that
they felt too hard. She encouraged me to buy silicone breast forms and actually helped pick them out and gave them to me as a birthday present.
Unfortunately, about a year or so later, she again decided that she really didn't like my CDing and soon, thereafter, filed for a divorce :sad:. I do
really like wearing my breast forms!

Veronica 1
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I started out stuffing my first bra with cottonballs, then moved up to rice filled nylons. These still did not feel quite right to me and so I moved up to silicon forms. Now I am totally hooked on my forms and plan on moving up from a C cup to something larger. I also want to get some adhesive so that I can try going braless.

breanna53
01-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Oh i think it was rolled up socks, tried ballons filled with water, but the problem with the ballons was getting both filled with exactly the same amount of water so they looked the same, but it never worked right, now i have 3 pair of forms, 2 b cups and one c cups.

Amy Sue
01-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally I used socks like most of us did. Then I tried some of my mom's shoulder pads. They were the right shape but never could give the right bounce and weight. I then tried water balloons which had the right weight and shape, but was afraid they would break.

I came up with a revelation. I would put my bra on and then put the shoulder pads in. I found if I only blew up the water balloon to about the size of my fist they fit nicely in the bra, gave me the bounce and weight I wanted and the pad added roundness and softness. Because of the small size I never had to worry about then balloon breaking.

Finally, I bought a pair of PALS on eBay and I now the proud owner of 38C's :D I first put my bra on, adjust, and then slip the girls in. I love how they have a nice shape and love the weight and bounce.

Amy :)

epsxyblkm
01-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Is it bad that I have been blessed with a natural B cup?

I sure hope not.

Melissa A.
01-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I've used water balloons for years! I know I have to get forms at some point, but there's nowhere near me to get them, and I hate buying something without trying it first. Especially forms, which are kinda expensive. Anyway, I've had no problem with water balloons. They look pretty good, and warm up to your body temp. And I've only had a couple break on me, in all these years. Luckilly, not while out! Yeah, the forms are coming soon. But the balloons have been good to me!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

xingdays
01-08-2008, 12:43 AM
I tried using small balloons with just air but they didn't seem right. After that I used and still do sometimes old shoulder pads. Now I usully use the enhancers from Wal Mart...

sterling12
01-08-2008, 12:50 AM
My Sister had a big jar of cotton balls, that she kept in The Bathroom. I had about 100 of them stuffed into each cup. Worked pretty good too!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Marvina Martian
01-08-2008, 12:51 AM
I was just like many others, I used socks and old shoulder pads until I got some forms. Now I have 4 pair of forms and will never go to anything else, unless I get my own that is ;)

docrobbysherry
01-08-2008, 01:22 AM
1. Socks
2. Water balloons, ( double balloons, one inside the next, never broke)
3. Foam falsies
4. Homemade silicone with water balloons inside
5. Homemade silicone using Halloween boobs as molds, jello filled, (still in
use!)
6. Homemade latex, YUCK!
7. Commercial silicone enhanser with foam insert, size 7 to 9, (still use)
8. Good commercial silicone forms, size 13.

Not included above:
1. Six months using breast suction devices, ( success on nipples only)
2. Ten months taking breast expansion herbs, ( no changes)

Whew!
RS

Vicky_Scot
01-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Foodbags filled with lentils.

marykrissmithcd
01-08-2008, 07:04 AM
I would use extra pairs on nylon stockings or pantyhose with a padded bra until someone gave me the idea of rice in knee highs trick. I have since bought a real pair of breast forms from the breast form store and simply love them. Extra pairs of nylons worked well in a padded bra but no bounce.

erickka
01-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Water balloons, rolled up pantyhose, water filled punchballs (more durable), silicone forms (never turning back)

JoAnnDallas
01-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Believe or not.....I found that gratefruit works great. I have what I call my giggle bra. It is not a underwire and has no padding, but is a little strechy. I found that by selecting grapefruit in a certain shape and this bra, gave me not only a nice look, but the weight of the grapfruits gave a nice bounce.
I have always figured that Nerf Balls may be great padding in a bra. I'll have to try that out. Right now I too use bird seed. Not sure if wife would go for me buying $200 breast forms. LOL

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I used to use a couple pairs of panties in each side, seemed nicer than socks plus they were silky and felt good. They never really had the weight though so when I was 16 I bought a pair of bra fillers that increased my size one cup size, I have used this kind since

JoanAz
01-08-2008, 11:51 AM
tried all the things mentioned, one I did was the material in "Squeze Balls" kina like a Silicone, opened the balls and put the GOOP in a bowl and microwaved it, then poured it in a Mold Plaster of paris, and let it harden. made good form, but had to wrap it in Seran wrap.

Now I have Silver Seal form from the breast store with sticky tabs and can go Braless, NOW that is a great feeling
:happy:

Angela Burke
01-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Two tennis balls in my sisters bra.

Kathy Renee
01-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Tissue paper at age 12, socks at age 16, foam forms at age 35, silicone forms at age 50. Wish I had this site when younger, the seed approach seems excellent......but then computers were the stuff of science fiction back then.

SiobhanW
01-08-2008, 12:35 PM
until someone gave me the idea of rice in knee highs trick

Just be sure to avoid wet T-shirt contests. LOL! :heehee:

Deborah Jane
01-08-2008, 12:46 PM
I,ve tried most of the above, plus a rugby ball cut in half..Not very realistic but gave me huge "boobies" when worn in a bra under a tight top:D. I now use silicone forms [the right size for my build] and short of having my own "boobies" i won,t use anything else.

joann07
01-08-2008, 12:55 PM
I also used to used rolled up socks, as well as rolled up thigh highs, but they made my breasts look bulky and not real enough.
Then, my GG friend recommended I use these bra inserts she found at Target called Lingere Solutions. They fit perfectly and now my breasts look much more natural.
And since I'm Asian, Filipina, we aren't known to have huge breasts, so I had to make sure my breasts were the right size so they don't stick out like watermelons.

Hugs!

kimberly ann487
01-08-2008, 01:51 PM
My first try was tennis balls, not bad at twelve. That was pretty much the padding of choice until recently I used rice in a pair of kneehighs, better. Did anyone ever dump the rice all over the bedroom floor like I did? I was mortified.:o
KIM:love:

SiobhanW
01-08-2008, 02:55 PM
I use these bra inserts she found at Target called Lingere Solutions

Do you happen to remember which model?

candacegates
01-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I started with rolled up panties and pantyhose and then water balloons before graduating to silicone forms.

teresa jeen
01-08-2008, 06:48 PM
i use bird seed myself,one day ill get some forms but till then... i was doing some work at a local hospital in the o r i shoulda got some freebies then but just couldnt bring myself to do it.

JessieLynn
01-08-2008, 08:26 PM
I've always used water balloons. I did try the birdseed in nylons a cpl times, didnt feel right to me. I only use larger 12" helium quality balloons and filled too much a nice C cup and never had one break!! (knock on wood)
Someday I'll have forms (sigh)

Jess

shauna 9
01-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I would also stuff panties into the cups.

Jilmac
01-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Am I the only one who used cooking oil instead of water in the balloons? Dang! I knew I should have patented those.

Celeste
01-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Jessielynn is right,the larger size party-helium quality balloons are the best.I used them and doubled them up after having the standard type burst on me while sleeping.Real shocker.I also liked putting warm to hot water in them.After doubling those thicker ones, I was able to sleep and roll on them without a break.Then came the forms with the weight all perfectly distributed.I thought they were expensive at first until I got them on and then realized "how perfect", I would have paid a lot more a lot sooner had I known they felt and looked so wonderful.

jenny c
01-14-2008, 09:18 AM
One method i have used is to get fairly thick plastic bags and fill them with equal quantities of water retaining gel (the gel used in the garden to keep soil moist in warm weather) then tie of the bags which makes a nipple shape and but them in the legs of old stockings they are great they warm up to body temperature and bounce like real boobs.