PDA

View Full Version : Having Fun

Lisa Rose
01-07-2008, 07:31 PM
I had just walked down to pick up a package dropped off by UPS and on the way back a co-worker asked me if I ever had any fun. Still in the shipping packages, I had in my hand 2 new demi water bras, 6 pair of lace panties, my first Nubra, a new fawn shorty slip, and a new slimmer full slip. I said no, I never have any fun.

What do you think I should have said?

Staci
01-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Unless the packages said on the outside what they contained I would not say a word. If they did say what they contained then I would wonder why you had them sent to work. In fact, I would think it would be pretty risky to send those items to your work address. So I think you did the right thing by not saying anything.

Lisa Rose
01-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Unless the packages said on the outside what they contained I would not say a word. If they did say what they contained then I would wonder why you had them sent to work. In fact, I would think it would be pretty risky to send those items to your work address. So I think you did the right thing by not saying anything.

You're missing the point. I'm not at risk. I was commenting on the 'fun' I was about to have even tho I had just said 'no fun' for me.

Dawn Marie
01-07-2008, 10:20 PM
I'd be looking at the clock the rest of the day, just waiting with anticipation until I could jet home and try them on. Now that is FUN:happy:.