PDA

View Full Version : Friends as well "en femme" as "in drab"

Eugenie
01-08-2008, 05:50 PM
I have some X-dressers friends that I meet regularly and that I equally appreciate when both of us are "en femme" or both of us are in drab mode or when just one of us is "en femme".

Are some of you also having such good friends that it doesn't matter anymore whether you see eachother "en femme" or in drab?

:hugs:
Eugenie

carhill2mn
01-08-2008, 05:52 PM
I do have such a friend and the same is true for his wife!

Eugenie
01-08-2008, 06:00 PM
I do have such a friend and the same is true for his wife!

Glad you mentionned the SO, I forgot to talk about it... The same is true also for my freinds SOs we like eachother whether I'm "en femme" or in my male attire...

I happen also to have a GG friend whom I see as much while being "en femme" or just being in drab. And I have as much pleasure in both cases...

Eugenie

Kate Simmons
01-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes, in fact I think it sometimes confuses the neighbors when a "different" person visits me sometimes in the same vehicle. We do get together otherwise, such as at the club sometimes when either/ or is en homme or en femme. I think it's pretty cool myself. Nice to be that flexible in any case.:happy:

Jodi
01-08-2008, 07:45 PM
My good cd friend Laura and i have been good friends now for about 6 years. As the years have passed, our friendship has grown stronger. We have discovered that our friendship is not based on cd'ing, but on who we are and things that we have in common. We will now do things together while in drab and enjoy it as much as when we are en femme.

True friendship is based on common grounds and trust.

Jodi

Nicole Erin
01-08-2008, 08:06 PM
I think if two guys know they are CD, that becomes irrelevant in friendship.

So yeah if someone knows their friend is CD but has no problems with it than the friendship is the same. One wouldn't even ask "are you going to be en femme?" cause it wouldn't matter.

Here is my biggest philosophy about CD'ers -
It has almost nothing to do with their looks or what they are wearing. Being CD is something 95% in the mind and heart and 5% clothes/makeup.

So Eugenie, if I were ever in France and met you I would just say "Bonjour mon ami! Enchantée de faire votre connaissance!" Et si tu étais en femme je te dirais "Quelle belle robe madame!"

Vraiment, les vêtements ne fait pas des amis, mais les gens. :heehee:
Mais tu sais ça déja.
Un chose bien sûr - c'est bien d'avoir des amis qui s'habillent comme femme car il n'y a pas des questions de "pourquoi".

Kate Simmons
01-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Well Erin, my French is a little rusty but your philosophy is right on the money.:thumbsup::happy:

Marvina Martian
01-08-2008, 08:37 PM
I too nave recently made a friend that I feel this way about. It is so refreshing to have a buddy that knows your secrets and won't spill the beans!
Someone you can talk to about anything, truly anything and you know you will get an honest answer. Whom you can go out and do guy stuff with or girls stuff, depending on your mood.

These people are hard to find so cherish each and every one of them.

Rachel Morley
01-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Marla and I are on the board of a new crossdressing group called the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/) in Sacramento. Sometimes our board meetings have to happen at times or places when we can't always dress and so I have to come to know my fellow sisters in boy mode.

Phew! That can be an eye opener! :eek: I would never have known! Anyway, my point is yes, I do interact with sisters in boy mode, but for me, it's only when I really have to. I never choose it over en femme. I much prefer to be in girl mode as often as possible ... especially with TG friends. :happy:

Phoebe Reece
01-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Yes, I have quite a few friends that we all know each other both enfemme and drab. Sometimes we go out and do things femme and sometimes it's just guy stuff. Our wives know us all both ways as well. Those are the best kinds of friends.

linnea
01-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Thank you all for your comments. I think that it would be wonderful to these kinds of relationship -- an ideal I'll continue to hope to achieve someday (starting with my SO).

SandyR
01-09-2008, 01:13 AM
I am working on it. We are little behind the times here, but more of us are crawling out of the shade....

Hugs.

SandyR

Oddlee
01-09-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm only out to my daughter and one ex girlfriend. I still meet with the ex girlfriend; we are what she calls "friends with benefits." If anything, our relationship has improved since I told her about my cross-dressing habits. That improvement has extended to our occasional episodes of love-making, again regardless of how I'm dressed. The only restriction has been that she prefers that I do not wear a wig when we make out...

Lee

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Ive recently met the wonderful StacyRose from here and I think we are gonna be good friends for a long time :)

I'm also buds en drab with kathrynTx as well.

*hugs*
Zara

Eugenie
01-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Here is my biggest philosophy about CD'ers -
It has almost nothing to do with their looks or what they are wearing. Being CD is something 95% in the mind and heart and 5% clothes/makeup.

I aggree, and just as you said later on in your message, the fact that they are CD make things much easier as we know what we are and there are no "Why" beetween us...

Congratulations for your French. Feel free to PM me in French if you want to exchange more in French...

Eugenie

Emily Ann Brown
01-09-2008, 10:29 AM
I have several sisters I am awesome friends with, and while the preferred mode is me in fem we meet however it works out. I was at Lilliann's last night after work in drab (no time to get home to change) and nothing was different at all. Friends is friends.

Emily Ann

KathrynTX
01-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Ive recently met the wonderful StacyRose from here and I think we are gonna be good friends for a long time :)

I'm also buds en drab with kathrynTx as well.

*hugs*
Zara

Ya beat me to it. :D Yes, I count Zarabeth and her drab side as friends of mine as well. :hugs:

Sally24
01-10-2008, 06:29 AM
I have one close friend that we interact both ways and in different combinations of whose dressed. We're close enough that it works. Otherwise I just don't feel comfortable with them seeing me in boy mode or vice versa. Not quite the same person.

cindybarnes
01-10-2008, 06:55 AM
I have several friends that I have enjoyed spending time with in guy mode , usually doing things during the day then getting all dolled up and hitting the clubs at night.
One friend even went hunting a couple times with me, it was kinda funny talking about deer hunting while reading fashion mags in my RV :)
Sadly I have been out of touch with most everyone for a while and dont get out like I used to but have lots of great memories to look back on.
Cindy

bEEb
01-10-2008, 08:41 AM
The holy grail of my kinky existance.... Being friends first.
However, while attempting to meet folks in the online venues... groups websites etc.
It's always "use me as" "let's be ****s" "fem me" "dom me" "hook up" "meet at a motel"... or some other really raunchy idea.
One would think that it would be easy to meet a real life friend that enjoyed CDing living here in the middle of two major metropolitan areas.
Become acquainted as real people and getting to know one another and compare lifestyles as individuals first, before moving on to actually dressing up together...
Besides, who wants to hang with some online **** that's inhaled the bodily fluids of every online moron that wants to 'donate"? Not to mention the drug users and other "carriers"?
Finding a decent mainstream CD friend is easier said than done girls. Those of you who have such friendships should truly treasure them.

Eugenie
01-11-2008, 11:41 AM
while attempting to meet folks in the online venues... groups websites etc.
It's always "use me as" "let's be ****s" "fem me" "dom me" "hook up" "meet at a motel"... or some other really raunchy idea.

That's right, meeting decent friends via the internet is a serious challenge... Most of my CD friends I met through the ABC ( equivalent of Tri-Ess in France) or second level through ABC, I mean someone from ABC knew them.

Indeed in most messages that I received through the Internet, the goal was quite obviously sexual... However among the messages and contacts that I made through the internet, a few turned out to be very nice ones who became friends. These are the ones that I can meet with as much pleasure while in drab or while "en femme".

Note that I am not a prudish person who would be afraid of having intimate relations, but I don't like at all when the contact is very crude and when the only purpose of the contact is to find a sexual partner. If after lots of great moments spent together a more intimate relation develops, that's entirely different.

But at the begining the idea is only to have a friendly relationship. And in almost all cases it remains that way.

Eugenie

Carole
01-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Yes I have a very close cd friend and his wife, both of whom I always enjoy seeing whether 'en femme' or not.