PDA

View Full Version : being clocked

Niya W
01-08-2008, 11:54 PM
it happens , but what happens when the person recognize you. I mean they know who you are with the wig and make up off.

It happened to me a while back. I had not see the guy in 10 years and he knew it was me

SandyR
01-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Im on business tonight and had so planned to go out, put gas in the car, hit the drive through, go to the mall, and then............

Find out some co-workers are staying at the same hotel, there goes the plans...

Did anything bad come from it? One of my worries....for sure, being spoted by a known......

Hugs!

SandyR

Niya W
01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
bar tender at a gay bar so no. Damn ******* has not age one day

denise-x
01-09-2008, 12:29 AM
It happened to me.

I had a position with a large moving company. I would go to the office on Sundays to do paper work. Knowing the building was closed and that I was the only one there, the first thing I would do is get completely dressed, wig, dress, pantyhose, shoes, everything. What I didn't know was that the boss had installed cctv cameras throughout the building.

Yep, I got caught :o.

I conjunction to this position I was, also, the Executive Secretary to the Moving Industry association. During one of the association my boss got up and announced that I was "A QUEER". OMG what can I do, frightening. Figured I'd be jumped or fired.

I actually did nothing. Just sitting there red as a beet, with a great big :D
on my face. Well, as it turned out no big fuss was made and it was soon forgotten.

So don't make a big deal about, just act as if everything was ok, and Im pretty sure nothing will come from it.

:love::hugs::kissing::luvu:

Denise

SandyR
01-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Sounds like it could have been worse hun.

Its been awhile since this girls been to a bar. Never can be to careful....

SandyR

Niya W
01-09-2008, 12:36 AM
well I know girl who met her subordinate at a tranny bar. both are trannies

SandyR
01-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Not many trannies in NM,that I know of.

SandyR