PDA

View Full Version : dont know where to post this so im sure someone will!

suzannecarr
01-09-2008, 02:01 AM
girls, i have a question for all you dallas girls, gg, and cd, and ts and......... ok, does anyone know of any tg friendly makeup artist, hair, nails, etc. also tanning ,waxing, if so either reply or send me a pm, my makeup artist (that i had an appt with) has a business trip and i only have a few weeks(february 3rd or so) until i am gonna be in the metroplex area! i want to get all of the above done preferably in one place but either way , that was an important part of my trip, andi am kinda sad right now cuz i am worried about not being comfortable enough to find somewhere to get the above services done!!, i would owe you big time if you helped me, and would appreciate any help i can receive, thanks in advance suzanne:hugs:_

Reana
01-09-2008, 05:45 PM
I would be interested in the answers to this thread myself. I have two great recommendations for Houston but know of no one in DFW. Just a caution. Just because a makeup person is CD/TG friendly does not, at all, mean they have the necessary skills to provide for our more unique needs. Before traveling to Houston two years ago I had makeovers in both Dallas and Amarillo. Amarillo was inexpensive but a disaster and Dallas was marginal but over priced.

There are surely many makeup artists in the DFW area that have the skills, and price their services resonably, but the only way we will know of them is through venues such as this forum. Let me add something to the original request. I would also love to know of someone in the OKC area as well.