PDA

View Full Version : I DID it agian

thatgirl
01-09-2008, 02:44 AM
today i came out to a very good firend of mine who i only knew for a few month, we hang out alot and i thought she should know more about me. so we met up at her apartment when she got out of work to go to startbuck had a good time talking about other stuff and then i told her, she is very acceptance of me for who i am. i luv her (as a friend). Be for i came out to her i sent her a text message a month ago that i was going to tell her a secert and she was like oh gosh tell me already being real curious in a fun way lol, like i planed lol.

Marvina Martian
01-09-2008, 03:39 AM
That is so great! I am proud of you girl!

Darlene Rochelle
01-09-2008, 03:40 AM
It does help to let people know,I have a few friends I have come out to:2c:

thatgirl
01-09-2008, 04:00 AM
i she wasnt to only one i came out to, awhile ago i have post a trends saying that i came out of one of my gg best firend and another firend, they ended up busting it out and everyone knows, they were also acceptance of me, and i post another trends that on myspace every that they know knew about me bcause of my girly myspace page. so alot of people already knows about me now most of them i dont know and never met. but anyway is feels good to be out and not hiding anymore.

charllote34
01-09-2008, 05:02 AM
I am very happy for you , sounds to me like you have a very good friend there xxx

erickka
01-09-2008, 07:29 AM
It's great when you can tell someone and they accept you for who you are I hope your friendship flourishes.

Angie G
01-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Cool I'm glad she is OK with it :hugs:
Angie

Jilmac
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Way to go Misty!:happy: I'm real happy for you and your new friend. I recently came out to two of my dear lady friends and I feel so much better that I don't have to hide from them. I hope your friendship lasts a good long time. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Muffygirl
01-10-2008, 08:27 PM
I really admire your character. It's the hardest thing to do. So very pleased that it worked out for you!