PDA

View Full Version : Two lives for the price of one - if I can manage it!

Ashley Williams
01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Thank you so much for all the support I have received as I worked myself up to telling my wife about my renewed need to dress.

It followed an awful summer holiday (we have always had great holidays together) and I was very nervous about it.

Well, after even more hostility following a chat with a very close friend (that I suggested) I really feared the worst possible outcome.

Then today it was all turned around - for the time being at least!

It was my step-daughter, seeing the forum in the history tab of my internet browser, that prompted her to ask Rosemarie straight out - did I cross dress?

Being 26 and VERY assertive, the response that yes, I did, couldn't be left to lie and she virtually demanded that Rosemarie and I discuss it properly.

Well, that happened this evening and we have agreed the following.

I will not dress, even in underwear, during our time together during the day and the evening.

However, I have recently been experimenting with a sleep schedule that involves being up and about every night between about midnight and 4:00/4:30 am - also until now a source of contention even though I have only just started trying it!

So that is to become Lesley's time. As long as I take measures to ensure that my father-in-law, with whom we share the house, does not discover me dressed in the middle of the night - I can dress how I want.

In addition, I can go to my local support group's monthly meetings and participate fully.

I can also take some time away - not yet specifically agreed upon.

I feel already that I have gained a second life - but in the real world rather than on the computer screen.

Actually, I can barely believe my luck but have to remember that it is still very early days - and that it will not be without its challenges.

I can barely wait until midnight though. Cinderalla gets to come out this time instead of panicking to get back!!

xexoticx
01-09-2008, 07:46 PM
just a though, if she was smart enought to check the history think she might of been smart enought to figure out you user name and come back and read your posts?

Ashley Williams
01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
just a though, if she was smart enought to check the history think she might of been smart enought to figure out you user name and come back and read your posts?

Oh - I wouldn't put anything past my step-daughter.

Thank goodness she loves me!

Actually, we spoke on the phone after her mother and I had been out for a drink and a chat - on her instructions, remember - and she told me she wasn't in the least bit surprised.

After all that!

Seriously, it is still a big problem for my wife and I don't belittle that - but I have just spent a wonderful two hours with the self-timer on the camera - the only bugbear being that I cannot, just now, find the lead to connect it to the computer!

JoAnnDallas
01-10-2008, 10:48 AM
When I came out to my wife last year, we agreed that she would not see me fully dressed or pictures of me fully dressed. We also agreed that she would arrange her gym schedule so I could have on Saturday afternoon a month to dress and do what I wanted. I have been trying to make that the same Saturday as my Tri-Ess meeting. That way I will be gone when she gets home from the gym and will give me around 12 hours or so.
Today she still has not seen me fully dressed, but will allow me to wear unisex looking fem items like t-shirts, shorts, and sandales. She even allows me to polish my toes. She is OK with me going to a nail salon once a month for a pedicure/toe nail polish/manicure/very light Pink nail polish/acylic fill/eyebrow waxed. Then this last Christmas, she bought me a PINK robe, PINK Satin PJ's, and PINK fuzzy slippers. It is still too cold to wear the PJ's but I have been wearing the robe and slippers. So have made some progress. Mabey at the pace, some day in the future I can get he to let me dress in front of her. LOL