PDA

View Full Version : anyone tried femme fever?

wannabie
01-09-2008, 05:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone in the group have ever tried Femmefever?
http://femmefever.com/index.html (http://femmefever.com/index.html)
I'm going to my first meeting tomorrow and I want to know what to expect.

Amy Hepker
01-09-2008, 05:53 PM
No, but it looks very interesting. It's hard to believe that all those pics are of guys. But, I know they are.

Eugenie
01-09-2008, 06:10 PM
I often visit Femme fever website... They have great pictures of really beautiful X-dressers. I like the "before/after" section :drink:

If I were living nearer, I would definitely enjoy going to their meetings and use some of the makeover services that they propose as some of their offerings.

I hope you will enjoy the experience...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Charleen
01-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Looks like it could be a great place. If I ever get back to the Island, I might just have to check it out.

denise-x
01-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Yes.....I've been a member for several years. The moderator, founder is Karen a certified social worker and cosmotologist. She's a great person who developed a great organization for cd's.
The gurls who are members are a great group and make you feel very comfortable and welcome. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
On her website read the testimonials mine is from Denise with my email at that time of HermanPI@aol.com. Also, when you see Karen send her my love.
If you have any questions you can PM me at anytime.

LOVE
Denise

Genifer Teal
01-09-2008, 08:34 PM
When I first came out to the community it was through femme fever. This was early 2001. I had been to another group meeting but no one dressed for those. They did at femme fever.

My first meeting was back when they were house parties. I was a bit hesitant so I went in drab. After 5 minutes I had already wished I'd dressed or at least brought soe clothes with me. I was given a warm welcome. Everyone was so friendly. I quickly made new friends.

After several months, I found the courage to go out in Manhattan. I found a party there happening on the saturady after 9 11 2001. Not even that could stop me. I have always considered that time in NYC my offical outing of Genifer. Been out ever since and never looked back.

Femme Fever played a crucial role providing me with needed encouragement in the beginning - when I needed it most. I expect anyone who goes there today, will have similar experiences as I did.

The parties have changed a little as they are now in a small catering/bar type place. The staff there is very friendly. If you are looking for a safe first outing, you found a good one.

Be warned that this new location is very easy to drive past. I'd suggest finding it during daylight if you can. If not, there is Gentlemans club on the opposite corner. If you see it, you drove past the FF party. If you can turn in front of the strip club (lets call it what it is), then continue turning right and into the parking lot of Dora's Kitchen.

I might decide to go. I like to check in once in a while. Now I find myself in the city often enough. I'd just as soon go there.

Hugs -Genifer

MJ
01-09-2008, 08:47 PM
no but it looks like fun

Donnadcd
01-09-2008, 11:04 PM
myself to attending my first meeting. Everything I've seen so far has been first class, so I just need to get over the cold feet. I'm looking forward to it

natasha
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
I wish they would open a satelite North of Chicago!!!

Teddie
01-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Cleveland would be a great place for a satelite too.

Vicky_Scot
01-10-2008, 05:28 AM
No, but it looks very interesting. It's hard to believe that all those pics are of guys. But, I know they are.

It's hard to believe that all those pics are of guys.

Was my thought also............still unsure about a few of them.

Some of the facial structures are too different from the before and after.

Maybe its just my eyesight.

BLACK STOCKINGS
01-10-2008, 06:03 AM
I live on Long Island, the only problem I have with femmefever is that all the things they do are during the week and I can never make their functions because of that.