PDA

View Full Version : shaving and SO

staxscd
01-10-2008, 01:34 AM
hi does anyone her with a GG shave and if so what are thier thoughts i do this occasionally but understand that my wife would rather that i didnt as she likes the legs, and i can respect that.

sarahkatie
01-10-2008, 01:41 AM
I figure this is probably meant for the ladies here, but I couldnt resist. I am a gg-so .... I was worried about my dh shaving, I liked the hair but was willing to give it a try. If you are willing to be uncomfortable if she really doesnt like it, you might ask her to just try it out for a week with an open mind .... Be careful you dont get prickly though ... that SUCKS for your partner too, especially if her legs are smooth too .... She might find that she likes it, better than silk sheets .... But remember, it is a LOT of work to keep those smooth legs. An epilater works wonders, and it goes quicker. She might also object to the time it takes in the shower, so just be aware, maybe try to pick times to shave that are NOT right before bed .....

She probably wont be thrilled at first, but if you can get her to try it out ... silk on silk is a wonderful feeling:-)
Good luck,
Sarahkatie

Davinnia
01-10-2008, 01:59 AM
I shave my armpits, chest & legs. My wife likes my smooth legs but is worried that friends will comment if I wear shorts. I have a choice to grow hair back for summer, which I'm doing [but very tempted to shave, I miss the smooth feel] or shave & wear long pants. My wife's concerns are more about other people's reactions than our own.
It is a pain having to shave so regularly but it's a small price to pay for the sensation.

dianarg
01-10-2008, 02:23 AM
My SO never gave me a problem, I wax her she waxes me. Pretty good deal if you consider the money we save together.

Dee Jay
01-10-2008, 03:22 AM
If she doesn't like it she doesn't like it.
If you have already tried it and she doesn't like it you have two options.
1) Don't shave and keep her happy
2) Shave, and risk her being p****d with you.

I have learned not to do things that my wife doesn't like.
She's very happy with my CDing, and even supports it, but there are certain aspects she's not happy with.
I know what these are and stay away from them. I'd rather do this than risk her turning off the idea of my CDing.
My wife is very supporting, but I fear that if I pushed her too far by doing things she's not happy with, this support might suddenly vanish and I'd be back in the closet again.

If your SO doesn't like you shaving there's not much you can do about it. As much as I love shaved legs, if my wife asked me to go hairy again I would.
My wife has asked me not to shave my chest. I don't want to do this anyway, but if I did want to I wouldn't. It's a small price to pay for happiness.

You could always compomise and only shave one leg :bs:

DJ

Marvina Martian
01-10-2008, 04:20 AM
I have been shaving everything since 1991. My wife loves it (except when I get prickly, but that is a two way street!)
I even shave, uhm, down there! It's essential for a good tuck with tape! ;)

Emma England
01-10-2008, 04:22 AM
You could always compomise and only shave one leg :bs:

DJ

That would mean having a combined garment - half a pant for the hairy side, and half a skirt for the other side. :heehee:

Teddie
01-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Hairless from the neck down, except for a patch in the . . . The wife loves it and hleps by doing my back.

Vicky_Scot
01-10-2008, 05:45 AM
I shave my armpits and legs and also keep the other place nice and trimmed.

Luckily I am not naturally hairy so I do not have to shave my back or chest.

What a blessing eh?

Kate Simmons
01-10-2008, 05:46 AM
One of the things that turned my wife off the most with this thing was my body shaving. She is a woman who happens to like hairy guys. Can't say as I blame her really because as Salandra, I find hairy guys to be attractive. Go figure.:heehee:

Kelsy
01-10-2008, 05:59 AM
My wife is fine with me shaving my legs, armpits and face. I can even shave my cleaveage area but touch the hair on my stomach and there will be hell to pay:heehee:

Kelsy

Shadeauxmarie
01-10-2008, 07:18 AM
The first thing I learned in marriage:

If momma ain't happy, NOBODY'S happy.

Ruth
01-10-2008, 10:07 AM
My wife doesn't object to me shaving as such (I'm not very hairy anyway), but she worries about what other people may think of shaven legs etc. I compromise by letting it grow those times in summer when we have family to stay. Rest of the time, no-one sees, no-one cares.

kymmieLorain
01-10-2008, 10:31 AM
My SO had commented about my shaving but she hasn't really mind too much. She however does shave my back. I think to keep my tattoos looking nice.

Kymmie

Emma England
01-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Once you shave off hair, there is not a lot a partner can do is there?

Once you experience smooth legs, you will never want to grow hair on them again.

Dee Jay
01-10-2008, 12:44 PM

Erm not quite true.
She could...
a) leave
b) make life hell
c) Turn totally against any dressing at all
d) Stop any "cuddly time" untill it's grown back and you've made a promise not to do it again.
Or any combination of the above :)
I'd hate to think what my wife would do if I shaved my chest :eek:

Once you experience smooth legs, you will never want to grow hair on them again.

I agree completely. My face gets shaved once a week if that, my legs every other day. Wonderful!

DJ

kim85
01-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Talking as an GG i personally wouldnt shave myself with SO in the same room. Therefore i wouldnt expect him to. However i dont have a problem thats what he wants that what he wants
Kim
xxx

sybercom11
01-10-2008, 01:08 PM
My wife loves my shaved body. In fact, our son is quite hairy and she is always telling him to shave. She says the girls will love him for it, in her opinion.

stevie

JoAnnDallas
01-10-2008, 04:19 PM
My wife allows me to shave my legs, arms, and chest. She does complain I take too long in the bathroom. Well it does take time to shower, wash hair, shave chest, shave legs, shave arms, shave arm pits, put on mortizer on legs, arms, chest. Shave face, put mortizer on face, anti-winkle cream on face, use eyebrow pencil, comb hair, and then get dressed.
She says I take a lot longer than she does, but I point out that she doesn't work, so has more time to spend in the bathroom than I do. :D

Eugenie
01-10-2008, 05:21 PM
hi does anyone her with a GG shave and if so what are thier thoughts i do this occasionally but understand that my wife would rather that i didnt as she likes the legs, and i can respect that.
My wife didn't like to see that I was shaving. I did it at first without telling her (which was an error) but I did so quite by chance. I had to have a surgical operation on one knee and I was asked to take away all the hair on my left leg and not shaving but using a depilatory cream... I felt that it would look awfull to have just one leg with a smooth skin... When I realised the wonderful sensation of having such a smooth skin, I decided to get rid of my hair on my chest. Before that I used to wear tops that would hide my abundant hair...

Since I knew my wife wasn't happy with my x-dressing, I didn't telle her and since we sleep in separate bedrooms she didn't discover it untill a few month... She really disliked it... I had to explain the circumstances, and even then she wasn't happy at all? Welle, after several other crisis on different matters, she now came to tolerate that I shave by body.

I'm thankful to her about that because I can't stand anymore the feeling of my hairy chest or my hairy arms and legs...

I'm just cautious not to expose myself to my wife inorder to avoid making her feel bad.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Stormgirl
01-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Single FTW(For the win).

staxscd
01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
yes its official she doesnt want them shaved :-(
i guess its only a problem when i get fully dressed up, i mean hairy legs a short skirt/dress just doesnt look righht.

SandyR
01-10-2008, 07:49 PM
I have mine Daily, wifes ok with it. A bit bugged at first but now she often looks at them and licks her lips.......nto sure what that means....eheh

SandyR

teresa jeen
01-10-2008, 09:38 PM
i think what i do with my body is my biz. when she doesnt shave before we have sex, do i complain? no, then neither should she. i like the feel of being shaved, she likes the feel of me being happy, its a win win...

bgirl
01-10-2008, 09:51 PM
I am in the middle of this now. I shave my legs in the winter, no problem. But we disagree on what others would think of my legs in the summer. I want to shave my chest and back as I would like to go out in femme in the summer with out having to wear tops with a high neckline, or always wearing a jacket.
I am very hairy and I never thought about shaving it all off before. But lately, I have reconsidered and want to shave almost everthing! By the way, I did start shaving to my waist and my wife doesnt like like to touch my bare bum.:sad:

Muffygirl
01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
I have used depilatory cream (very nice and very effective) but my wife hates it when the bit between my belly button and you know what becomes prickly as it hurts as she has had hers removed by electrolysis. So I've regrown. The legs are not a problem as I'm a cycler so I have an excuse. So as I miss the feel of being hairless so much - I'll have to try and negotiate leaving the bit in question and removing the rest. Well it is a compromise! If not though as has already been said - If mommy ain't happy - nobodys happy! and I know which side my bread is buttered on!

Patti Girl
01-11-2008, 04:21 PM

I take you are not married? :rolleyes:

As someone else put it "if momma isn't happy, nobody is happy". A wise philosopher!

Patti

Alandra
01-11-2008, 05:02 PM
I am INCREDIBLY blessed with a supportive wife, but here goes. I started shaving maybe two months ago & I kept up with for awhile, tried to stay smooth. She didn't really have much of an opinion one way or the other. Then I started to let it grow out as I will be doing a bunch of pool training very soon, and I had some hang-ups with that. She's now encouraging me to shave again, and/or wax because it lasts longer!

She says it's sexy to have the smooth legs and it turns her on.

Maybe I'll get back to it tonight; It being Friday at all & I have significant growth to deal with. Thereafter, I'll probably schedule a professional wax. Can't WAIT to get that femme smoothness back again!

As Al Pacino once said.... "HOOOOoooAH!"

Victoria Anne
01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I shave my armpitts ,legs and back , trim the arms and ..... but touch the chest and there's going to be trouble , although when I dress up nice to go out and can shave the chest .

girlyj
01-13-2008, 01:19 AM
still working this one out

Mitch23
01-13-2008, 12:42 PM
my wife made it very clear that she didnt want me to shave my legs. so i went and did it anyway. big mistake - she hated it. didnt like the prickles and 'only ladies shave their legs'. so in the spirit of compromise i agreed not to. hate being all hairy like a gorilla and cant understand why she would want that but she is happy and that's what matters. can get away with it ok in the winter but will have to tackle the issue again in the spring and think about an epilator or waxing!!!

mitch

MsJoann
01-13-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm totally shaved 360/24/7. Except for "down there"..I like hair there.
My SO is okay with it but occasionally begs to see some chest hair to play with.
I blow it off....it's my body afterall.
Yes, I get looks from people in summer wearing shorts...and the pay-off is...occasionally I see other guys with shaved legs too.
"I know what they're doing!!!"

staxscd
01-14-2008, 02:17 AM
i am in no doubt that i will pay for it and i know shes not happy but shes letting me shave...
im happy about it but i do feel for her she is very supportive and never seems to get anything good out of my dressing.

karen1977
01-14-2008, 03:39 AM
hello to let everyone know my wife enjoys me shaving head to painted toes do it every other day and have been since i told her that i cross dress our life is better with me do what makes me feel right and since i dont have boxers anymore she says if its what i want to do it so she wont let me buy boxers cause she knows it makes me a better husband when i do the things that i know are righthave been wearing panties full time for 1 yr only thing is i cant go out in public yet too scared

shauna 9
01-16-2008, 01:30 AM
The wife loves it and hleps by doing my back.