PDA

View Full Version : Excuses

Angie G
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
why is it I read about I want to dress this way or that way, or Chang my hair Color or style or get my ears pierced What excuse to I give. Why do some feel we must have an excuse for whatever. I don't I never use excuses for what I do. I'm a free girl and can do thing just becuse I wish. :hugs:
Angie

kim85
01-10-2008, 01:06 PM
I think its more fear of what people will think. I think that a lot of them are still in the closet and dont want others to have an idea about them
Kim
xxx

sarahkatie
01-10-2008, 02:07 PM
excuse??? or explanation???? When someone you love/care about is confused, and maybe in turmoil or hurt by your actions an explanation can do so much to alleave that confusion ..... I learned early on that for me, If I made sure to think of my explanations as exactly that, I could enter discusions with a much more open mind.

This might not be what you meant at all, but it was just what I thought of first when I say your thread .....

So I guess this is my :2c: :-) LOL

sk

gennee
01-10-2008, 02:12 PM
I agree with you, Angie :thumbsup:. I do what I do because I enjoy it, period.

Gennee

:happy:

Mary Morgan
01-10-2008, 02:20 PM
:2c:I don't offer excuses, and I don't feel I HAVE to explain anything. Sometimes I am asked why, and I try to offer some comment or reason. The fact is that I do what I feel is acceptable to my wife and myself. We are a unit, and even though we don't always agree, I try not to confront her on things that are less important to me than she is. It is called picking your battles and keep faith with those who share your life. I also try to drive the speed limit, pay my taxes, and otherwise be a good citizen even though I rarely agree with all of that. It is called being a apart of something larger than your wardrobe.

sarahkatie
01-10-2008, 03:03 PM
:2c:I don't offer excuses, and I don't feel I HAVE to explain anything. Sometimes I am asked why, and I try to offer some comment or reason. The fact is that I do what I feel is acceptable to my wife and myself. We are a unit, and even though we don't always agree, I try not to confront her on things that are less important to me than she is. It is called picking your battles and keep faith with those who share your life. I also try to drive the speed limit, pay my taxes, and otherwise be a good citizen even though I rarely agree with all of that. It is called being a apart of something larger than your wardrobe.

wonderful ..... :-)

paulaN
01-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Angie must not be married.

Joanne f
01-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Well some one once asked me why i had earrings in each ear,so i said because i have a hole in each ear.and when they said why have a hole in each ear i said so that i can have an earring in each ear .
they gave up before i did :p

joanne

trannie T
01-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Why? Because I wanted to, thats why! I don't have to make excuses for my behavior if I have done nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong with crossdressing. There is nothing wrong if one is a crossdresser.

Stormgirl
01-10-2008, 06:55 PM
No excuses!

Sandra
01-10-2008, 06:59 PM
If people were more open then there'd be know reason for excuses

Melissa A.
01-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Everyone's situation is different, and we have to understand, some have more to lose than others. I don't care who knows about me, or my hairless body, or my two earings, or femme eyebrows. Or what I do. but I can understand those who can't do those things, or can't afford to be found out. Especially those with kids. I understand that. Many aren't ready. that's a fact. Give them a break.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Kari Lynn Franks
01-10-2008, 08:53 PM
my 11 yr old nephews asked me why i hadpretty long hair ,earings,nice nails and carry a purse? i told them cause its fun to try to look pretty.my nieces think its great cause they play with my hair and fix it

teresa jeen
01-10-2008, 09:13 PM
i gotta go with carrie on this one. it matters not what they think of me because at the end of the night i lay down only with me (and my SO).the way i feel effects everyone in my life so i try to be as honest as the situation allows.

jennifer41356
01-10-2008, 09:39 PM
why is it I read about I want to dress this way or that way, or Chang my hair Color or style or get my ears pierced What excuse to I give. Why do some feel we must have an excuse for whatever. I don't I never use excuses for what I do. I'm a free girl and can do thing just becuse I wish. :hugs:
Angie
I am with you on this:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SandyR
01-10-2008, 10:20 PM
I agree Angie, big girl here. And I like to enjoy this gift I have been given, no excuses....

Hugs!

SandyR

Angie G
01-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Paula yes Angie has been married 40 years in july I was not speaking of my wife I'm always making excuses to her I was talking about others outside the family :hugs:
Angie