PDA

View Full Version : Breasts/Birdseed ballons

Michelle-NC
01-10-2008, 07:45 PM
I have yet to purchase breastforms (though they are on my list), and SO and I are planning a little trip out tomorrow. So, to make do, I was going to fill some balloons with Birdseed (as I have heard this is a great substitute, but I have one question.

How do you get the birdseed in the balloon???

Tedi
01-10-2008, 07:49 PM
You could try a funnel.

Michelle-NC
01-10-2008, 07:53 PM
I have a funnel, but the question is how does the balloon expand? Basically I end up with a small golf ball size balloon?

Tedi
01-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Honestly, I've never done the balloon trick. It may be that you need bigger balloons. Maybe someone else can pop in and make a better suggestion.

Lora Olivia
01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Michelle

Before i got my forms i did use this type of enhancement but the instructions i had said to use an old pair of hose and cut the feet off them fill with seed and double knot and them cut off the excess...the knot makes a convincing nipple:D

ps i used 40 denier tights

SandyR
01-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Never heard of this, interesting. Please let me know how it goes.

SandyR

Michelle Reilly
01-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Yes, tights/pantyhose are what you want, not balloons.

They're very easy to make.

debbiestwpantyhose
01-10-2008, 08:25 PM
i have found condoms work better than ballons, kisses from debbie

Muffygirl
01-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Gee Michelle - you can't wait till tomorrow ????? - my what an impatient little thing you are. Your Mistress should sort you out once and for all! :happy:
Birdseen in balloons - my word I've more important things to worry about - like should I wear ivory or white panties today!

Ashley Williams
01-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Hi Michelle

All this stuff about birdseed is pretty new to me too, and I have been experimenting.

I have used an old pair of what we call here 'pop socks' and filled those with seed.

Not sure if they are the right size - still trialling them.

I like the idea of condoms, too, as the one thing about the hose is you can still smell the bird seed.

Anyway - here is a pic from my session last night. They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush - so what is two handfuls of bird seed worth?

Answers on a postcard to ...

Michelle-NC
01-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Ok...used to knee highs...filled them up with about a cup and half of birdseed, and that seems to do the trick.

Thanks everyone..

oh, and muffygirl, I already have the outfit picked for tomorrow! Yay...actually waking up, and will be michelle from that point until 2:30 (kids coming home from school)...but don't want to waste anytime in the morning...LOL

teresa jeen
01-10-2008, 09:08 PM
knee highs are the way to go.

lisa_cd2007
01-10-2008, 09:09 PM
great to see a bunch of people as crazy as me

Joy Carter
01-10-2008, 09:54 PM
knee highs are the way to go.

I use hose so I can pull them over the seed, "breast if you will", knot it then pull it over a couple of more times, that way there is less chance the seed will poke out, or leak. Ive been using them for over a year, and get compliments.

Stacye Rose
01-10-2008, 10:05 PM
I have done this and I discovered that knee-highs (use two pair, put on inside the otherfor strength) work where ballons don't
Another suggestion that worked well for me. Use rice insread of birdseed. The birdseed generally has sunflower seeds in it that will irritate your skin with sharp edges that also tear up the knee-highs. Besides, rice is easier to get and cheaper.

Nicole Erin
01-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I use hose so I can pull them over the seed, "breast if you will", knot it then pull it over a couple of more times, that way there is less chance the seed will poke out, or leak. Ive been using them for over a year, and get compliments.

Joy, I am sure your boobs look great. :heehee:

mike47
01-10-2008, 10:11 PM
That is interesting. I have never thought of that.

staxscd
01-10-2008, 10:20 PM
i use birdseed and old stockings, they give a good bounce ;-)
and the knot could be described as something else if placed right.....

never been game enough to buy the real thing..

Stephenie S
01-10-2008, 10:36 PM
The real problem with this is how do you deall with the trail of birds following you down the street?

Stephie

Edwina
01-10-2008, 11:49 PM
I have yet to purchase breastforms (though they are on my list), and SO and I are planning a little trip out tomorrow.

Move them to the top of the list if your SO is OK with it.
I used rice in old pantyhose feet for a couple of months but still wasn't happy with the results. So I took the plunge and bought breast forms. Haven't regretted it for a moment. :happy:

:love:

Edwina

katewithcurves
01-11-2008, 01:56 AM
I was always partial to the little baseball sized balloons filled with water. I would double them so that a breakage wouldn't make a mess but I loved feeling the weight of the water plus seeing the way they bounced and jiggled when I walked.

DonnaT
01-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Once you've filled the hose with seed and tied it off, put them in baggies to reduce the odor of the seed, but don't leave them in the baggies all the time, as moisture sealed inside will mildew the seed. Cover the baggies with more hosiery to make them more comfortable when wearing next to the skin.

Rice would be a better choice than seed, btw.

Carroll
01-11-2008, 08:46 AM
if you use about 1-1¼ cups of rice/birdseed it equals about a C cup

Dana Carlton
01-11-2008, 10:01 AM
The thing with nylon filled with birdseed or rice is trying to get both "breasts" to look the same. Though it does work, and I have used that method before, here's a trick I used before I got my forms.

I will try and explain the steps, with pictures.

The key is to get a bra that has a backside lining to the cups. You need to be able to pull the lining away from the cup. (see pic below) Not all bras are made this way.

You see that by doing so there is now a "pocket" within the bra cup.

The next step is to cut a small slit at the top corner of the cup, near the shoulder strap. (see pic). DO NOT CUT A LARGE HOLE. Just cut a slit so that it can be sewed up later.

Using a small funnell, fill the cups with birdseed or rice. The "filling" will mold to the cup. DO NOT OVERFILL. To check for correct filling, lay the bra flat on a table. Make sure that the back lining (which will rest against your chest) is not bulging.

After filling the cup to the desired level, sew up the small slit.

These are pics of the finished product.
59901 59898

The drawback to this is that you always have to wear the same bra.

I have taken this further by cutting of the band and removing the straps. Then I can just place the "breastforms" inside any bra I want.

Dana Carlton
01-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Here's a couple more pics..........

The bra will have good weight to it. You will find that by wearing it a little loose, it will have a nice bounce as well.

Dana Carlton
01-11-2008, 10:31 AM
2 more pics.

In these pics you can see when I cut off the band. I then added a CLEAR strap from one cup the the other cup. I can then wear this around my neck. I can then wear any bra that I want.

59907 59908

Wearing the right top, you will be able to hide the clear strap.

Here's what it looks like under clothing.

RuthieER
01-11-2008, 01:42 PM
I used to use birdseed in balloons. I got very large ballons, a funnel, and a length of dowel that just fit through the funnel. I would use the dowel to push the seed into the balloons. The looked good, but were hard, and I had romantic partners who would not want to hug me because they were uncomfortable.

The main drawback I discovered was that mice got into my lingerie drawer and ate them, and then one DIED in the drawer! It took two washings of everything in the drawer to get the dead mouse smell out of my dainties! LOL

I now use "slime" filled skoosh balls from a toy store. They fill my A-cups perfectly, jiggle a bit, and are soft when hugged.

Ruthie

Kiva
01-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Here's what I did:
First you need to get some supplies.
2-36" Latex balloons. These can be had at a card/party store.
Some packages of "Blue Ice" I got mine at Wally World.
Pair of knee highs, or cut the feet off a pair of pantyhose.

First, I used a funnel to empty the Blue Ice into an old plastic ketchup bottle. Then I slipped the end of the balloon over the end of the bottle, and emptied the contents into the balloon. Next, you'll want to make sure all the air is out, and tie the balloon off. Lastly, place the balloon into 1 of the hose, and tie it off as well. If you don't put the balloon into hose, they tend to make you sweat. Also with careful ties of the knots, they make decent nipples. Sorry I don't have any pics to post. Email me at Kiva_CD@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

P.S. For a bit of humor, let me tell you what happened when i purchased the ballons. I told the girl I needed some 3' balloons.....she frowned and said, "I'm sorry, all we have are 24", and 36" ones." I said, oh well, I guess I'll take some of the 36" ones instead.

Kiva

rachellegsep
01-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Home made Gel filled breast.

Use 2 - 4 teaspoons of gel (disposable nappy gel / industrial spill clean up agent) + 500 ml of tap water per side. Place 1 condom inside another and add gel to inner (The scientific name of this gel powder is sodium polyacrylate and when water is added, it turns into a gelatine - like substance).

Add water via funnel to inner and tie off. (Blowing up outer condom can help with placing the one condom inside the other). Tie off the outer condom and place the form inside an old knee high stocking (gives extra protection against puncturing). Party 36” helium grade balloons also work well. Kneed the breast well to mix the gel powder and water. This mix approximates a B' cup + makes a good nipple. As it warms up against your chest it shapes better.
Varing the amount of gel changes the consistancy ie firmness / add 1 or 2 drops of red food colouring to water for flesh colour.

For more instructions for making
your own breast forms see the following sites.

Bloomburg Breast Forms FAQ -http://www.eskimo.com/~bloo/bformfaq/
http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/8517/tips/tip04.html

Enjoy !!!
Rachel

Jilmac
01-13-2008, 10:15 PM
I made mine with knee high stockings, filling each one using a funnel and equal amounts of birdseed into them until they completely filled my bra cup. Once they were adequately filled, I knoted the stocking and turned the remaining end over the filled portion. This makes a simulated nipple and reinforces the filled portion with a second layer of nylon. Luv and:hugs: Jill

Joni Thomas
01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Go to Wal Mart in the craft section. They sell Polybeads........They are what is used in Beany Babies. Fill a measuring cup with the amount you need and pour them into a pair of knee high stockings. The won't get damp from the moisture. You will not get attacked by birds:2c:

marykrissmithcd
01-14-2008, 12:40 AM
If you don't have breast forms, knee highs and rice are what I used until I bought forms.

lisa_e_love
01-14-2008, 12:41 AM
You will not get attacked by birds:2c:

That's very comforting. I would hate to be walking down the street and have birds come flocking to my breasts. Although that might be an interesting art film image...Someone should call David Lynch about this.