PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Brooke H
01-11-2008, 04:27 AM
Hi everone, in my introduction i said i have never been caught because i am cautious about what i write incase somehow it gets lead back to me but im sure it wont and if it does then i guess it might be for the best.

Anyways i was 15 years of age and my sister and mum had gone out for dinner,we were on holidays at the time but i wasnt feeling that great so i didnt go out. Once my parents left i felt a great urge to dress so i put on one of my sisters bras and panties set and also her summer dress, anyways i was feeling so comfortable that i layed down and watched tv however i fell asleep and woke to the sound of the door opening, i raced for the bedroom however the door was wide open by the time i made my move. I quickly took off all the clothing and wrapped a towel around me and walked out casually and said i am just about to take a shower. Well i got in the shower and when i got out and went to my bedroom to get my pjs on there was nothing in my draws or my luggage bag. I turned around to look for them and on the bed was a short brown satin nightie with pink lace around the bottom and at the top of the back and at the clevage part and a pair of panties. My sister and mum came to the door and i yelled where are my clothes, the reply was on your bed, i said im not wearing that, they just looked at me and said why you had your sisters dress on just before. MUm then said hurry up and get dressed and come out and get your cup of hot chocolate. I wanted to get dressed but was very embarrased, after a few minutes i decided i had no other choice so i put on the nightie and went out. All they said was oh dont you look pretty and had a little laugh. Since i had been sick i wasnt sleeping well and had to take sleeping tablets qhich was good in a way because i got to go to sleep and get this embarrasing night over with. The next morning i was woken by my sister saying hurry up and get up we are going out, i jumped out of bed and went to check if they had returned my clothes, however at that point i relised i was no longer wearing the nightie, i had on a flowery dress and a bra and the panties. I ran to the bathroom and relised i was wearing makeup. My mum and my sister told me to hurry up i said i am not going out like this and they said i no your not, you are forgetting your wig they handed me a blonde long haired wig and some high heels. Then said hurry up and no more complaining this is your punishment. I put on the wig and high heels and when i went put the heels on i relised they had shaved my legs to , damn those sleeping pills. ANyways we went out shopping and they had me try on things and also bought me a matching bra and panties. It was a very exciting and scary day, however when we got back i convinced them that i was bored last night and it was the first time i had done it and the last. They believed me and i threw the bra and panties inn the bin, however the next morning before we left i got them back out and have them until this very day, however have been in the closet ever since, how i wish for another day like that day though. thanks for reading , i was interested to hear if anyone else has been caught and had consequences from it?

Ashley Williams
01-11-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi Brooke - and welcome.

I've been caught a couple of times - not actually dressed but where its been obvious what I've been doing. Unfortunately it has resulted only in embarrassment.

My mother did once offer to buy me a nightie, but I didn't believe she meant it. I can only fantasise about how things might have been had I said yes!

It is now only 40 years afterwards that I now feel committed enough to my needs to come to a situation that works both for me and those around me!

Accepting who and what you are and then getting a balance in life is the tough thing!

Enjoy your membership of the forum. There are some great stories and lots of friendly people here!

All the Best

Lesley

KatieZ
01-11-2008, 07:35 AM
I think this story should be in the writers society forum.

Woke up with make up on? And shaved legs too?
Just happened to have a wig and high heels in your size?

Wendy me
01-11-2008, 07:42 AM

thinking the same thing...........

Stephenie S
01-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Well DUH!

But Brooke is communicating. Perhaps we should encourage her to talk more about her real life in adition to her fantasy life.

Welcome Brooke, tell us some about who you are. You will find plenty of support here. And it's quite safe too.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Christina Louise
01-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Well DUH!

But Brooke is communicating. Perhaps we should encourage her to talk more about her real life in adition to her fantasy life.

Welcome Brooke, tell us some about who you are. You will find plenty of support here. And it's quite safe too.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Not sure I agree, since if someone is here for support and encouragement then they shouldn't use such a blatantly fictional account. Anonymity is ensured so just be honest.

MsJanessa
01-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Well DUH!

Lovies,
Stephenie

ditto just because she likes to tell stories doesn't mean she shouldn't be posting here---just remember hon to keep it real---My thought when I read your post was "So your complaint is what??? " followed by "Yeah, yeah sure, sure" as in I don't believe you. Anyway welcome to the forum and you can always be honest with Us without fear on any real consequences.

Vicky_Scot
01-11-2008, 09:12 AM

Mmmmmm..........not just me then thinking this story should be in the fantasy section of the writers society forum.

Angie G
01-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Almost by my mother my wife and my son but no one has ever caught me. My wife know now so no worries there and mom is passed on and my son is on his own :hugs:
Angie

Brooke H
01-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi everyone thanks for your support, im sorry about my story it is half true the rest is a fantasy,i just thought if i added the fantasy bit people might enjoy reading it otherwise it is probably just another story like many others. Anyways thanks to everyone for welcoming me and i was made to wear the nightie to bed and the next morning they did make me wear a dress up until we went out. the rest was my fantasy. Sorry girls.

Ruth
01-11-2008, 06:08 PM
We guessed. But no problem, these are your secret desires, and where else can you share except here?
Tell us what you are really doing, as well. This will be just as interesting.

docrobbysherry
01-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi everyone thanks for your support, im sorry about my story it is half true the rest is a fantasy,i just thought if i added the fantasy bit people might enjoy reading it otherwise it is probably just another story like many others. Anyways thanks to everyone for welcoming me and i was made to wear the nightie to bed and the next morning they did make me wear a dress up until we went out. the rest was my fantasy. Sorry girls.

Brooke, Maybe u should have posted the name of the Thread u r referring to. Then, we mite better understand this one!
RS

Deborah Jane
01-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey, we,ve all got fantasies hun, it doesn,t hurt to share them:hugs:Debs