PDA

View Full Version : been sidelined

sami1952
01-11-2008, 09:49 PM
It seems that my so's brother came to live with us from wisconsin and it has put my cding idle at least until he gets his own placed and i'm hoping it won't take long. I miss me wearing my fem clothes and getting all dressed up. next week i plan:sad::sad: on spending my weekend away from home so i can be my other self. wish me luck.

SandyR
01-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Big High five and good luck! Let us know how it goes...

Hugs!

SandyR:p

Kathy Renee
01-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I can hear the longing in your heart through your words. Good Luck! I hope and wish you have a successful getaway.

in-media-res
01-12-2008, 02:10 AM
I've pretty much been sidelined during the break between semesters, so I have an idea of how you feel. I just keep telling myself, "one day at a time." :straightface:

lisa_e_love
01-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Well, if you're into trying to get dressed and made up in the backseat of a car, if you get really desperate you can just go for a 5 hour "drive." I used to do that when I had difficult-to-avoid apartment-mates.

Mitch23
01-12-2008, 07:52 AM
you could tell him ...

mitch

highheelqueen
01-14-2008, 04:13 AM
sometimes that can really be fun but make a list so you don't forget anything and bring extra stockings so have heel kicking good time there is a cd make over salon in Houston that would really be a good weekend

kittypw GG
01-14-2008, 04:52 AM
It seems that my so's brother came to live with us from wisconsin and it has put my cding idle at least until he gets his own placed and i'm hoping it won't take long. I miss me wearing my fem clothes and getting all dressed up. next week i plan:sad::sad: on spending my weekend away from home so i can be my other self. wish me luck.

It's really a shame you can't embrace the oportunity to get to know your so's brother better or to feel good about helping out another human being.
You will not die from lack of crossdressing so why don't you relax and enjoy the opportunity you have been given?
:hugs: Kitty

Ema1234 GG
01-14-2008, 06:12 AM
You will not die from lack of crossdressing so why don't you relax and enjoy the opportunity you have been given?

Got to agree on that one. See it as a blessing rather than a curse. Afterall, nothing is more important that family. :hugs:

JoAnnDallas
01-14-2008, 10:35 AM
I know how you feel. Last year my older sister sold her house here in Dallas and was having a new one built in Houston. So she stayed with us for about two months. It was tough not being able to dress. This was right after I had told my wife.

sami1952
01-14-2008, 11:02 PM
please, don't get me wrong,I wasn't brought up that way,so far we have bought him a car,give him room amd board ,my son found him at a job at his work and not a single thank you as of yet,i even give him a temp job at my business,we are going out of our way to help him, but i love my time with janie if you know what i mean.