PDA

View Full Version : tg meeting got to go now !

shirley1
01-11-2008, 10:02 PM
i dont know how many of you have bin to a tg meeting i have sort of a few years back but it was in a secluded house out in the sticks ! this time i'm planning on going to one i've found on the net close to where i live (well about 4 miles away i guess thats close) having seen the latest pictures in the gallery site i feel like i recognise most of the girls already and just cant wait to meet some of them and get to put a personality to the faces - i tell you what they look happy and like enjoying themselves which is more than i'm doing stuck at home on my own all these clothes to wear but not much fun just sitting at home - the novelty for me wore off dressing at home whenever i want - i now want to go out like ggs do and have a social element to cding even if i do risk being spotted by people i know - thats not to say i dont enjoy dressing at home but just need to go out - as i envy women and the freedom they have to dress whenever they want wherever they want !

Kathy Renee
01-11-2008, 10:25 PM
You Go Girl! I have been to CD meetings. They are a wonderful way to get out of the house dressed and be in a safe environment. It was going to these type meetings that gave me the confidence to go shopping, etc. enfemme.

sandra-leigh
01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Finding the right club can be great fun! I've been a member of the local club for a couple of years now, and it just keeps getting better.

Our monthly meeting was earlier this week, and it was our first makeup practice night: we've been getting tips on how to (and where to!) apply various types of makeup all year, and this was the night for everyone to arrive without makeup and go through everything together. For example I found out that I was putting my blush too low, and was putting on a smaller patch than I should.

We've had lots of good events -- BBQs, formal christmass dinners, movie nights, plays. And our newsletter has had a lot of amazing stories in the last year; you can find back issues at masquerade.ca

Our next big event is that about 7 of us are going to go to the Winterfest crossdressing conference in Edmonton in February -- road trip!!

I discovered the club only about two months after I started crossdressing, but due to logistics confusion I didn't happen to make the meeting that month. I invited myself the month following :D . I was nervous at first -- not nervous about being seen dressed (I'd already gone out in public), but nervous because I didn't know what to expect of the people. It took me a few months to really find my trust; for the first few meetings I introduced myself as "Anonymous". It isn't easy as a crossdresser to place your trust in other people, to end up giving them hints about where you work or where you live, but it has worked out fine for me; they've been a great group of people.

sterling12
01-12-2008, 02:22 AM
I've been active for several years. You will love it! Once you have really made your decision to go ahead and do it, things go very well.

Warning! Going out with the gurl's, getting involved in a group, actively participating, is very addictive. It is almost impossible to return to The Closet, don't waste your time.

Be friendly, speak up, be helpful, make friends as quick as you can. You should be just fine! And, good luck...break a leg kid.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Mitch23
01-12-2008, 07:51 AM
you go girl - you wont look back

Mitch