PDA

View Full Version : Playboy magazine

Charlotte Cross
01-12-2008, 07:56 AM
I seem to find from reading many posts here, that I have learned that the majority of you girls here dress to either relieve tension or to just feel good about yourselves by filling a feminine void.

Please do not take offense at my remarks. They are written here in hopes of finding a more definitive answer for my questions. I appreciate any input you may have. I am not here to judge, but to learn.

For me, there have been a few times where I was just happy to be dressed, but it only seems to comprise about 10 to 15 percent of why I do it. I have dressed prior to puberty, but since I became of age, I realized the sexual satisfaction I achieved and still do. I am approaching 60, and it still turns me on. My motivation, first and foremost, is the sexual rush I get from dressing, and feeling those silks and satins against my body, imagining that I am a submissive and beautiful female, ready to be taken and ravished.

To only dress for comfort and relaxation is to me, sort of like buying a Playboy magazine just to "read the articles", and never looking at the centerfold.

Darlene Rochelle
01-12-2008, 08:13 AM
I too get a sexual rush from my dressing,but not as much as I used to. BTW,I do like PLAYBOY myself,for the visual stimulation, I like PLAYGIRL too!:devil:

Carol A
01-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Charlotte,
I have been dressing since I was 14 and after being caught by my mother I explained I didn't want to be a boy and I was ugly and wanted to be pretty like girls. Never turned back to this day and it never was a sexual thing and still isn't. I enjoy my dressing up everyday and the wife has loved me for 45 years. :love:

Kate Simmons
01-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Geez and I thought I was the only one who bought Playboy for the articles and stereo equipment ads. At least that is what I told my Dad, I'm sure he "bought" that excuse. Problem is, he was always borrowing my Playboys to "read the articles" and oftentimes when I got them back, the centerfold was missing:eek:. I didn't have the guts to ask him about it as he kept mum to Mom about my hobby.:heehee:

Deborah Jane
01-12-2008, 08:37 AM
I don,t get a sexual "rush" from dressing girly, but looking at Playboy centre folds...What can i say?:heehee:

MarinaTwelve200
01-12-2008, 09:01 AM
The sexual rush was indeed the start of it and still is a big part of it, but over the years I have come to realize that it is only a great "bonus" or "side effect". The "de-stressing" and "relaxation" effects seem to be at the CORE of my CDing. The "sexual" feelings and the thrill of doing "something forbidden" most likely "masked" the roots of the reasons I CD, which were possibly there from the beginning.

After some years, when the sexual thing fades somewhat (been there/done that effect) the underlying reasons begin to make themselves known to the conscious mind. I actually DO CD primarily for the "mental release/relaxation" effect. The sexual things are just a bonus.

This realization also makes me feel better as I can now consider myself "sexually normal", and not a "latent homosexual" or some kind of "pervert" I feared I might be when this all started about age 12. Fortunately, I have always been the "scientific" type, so instead of accepting my schoolmate's definitions of such things, I hit the psych books when I was still a kid, and got as good an understanding of the issues involved as was possible at the time. This was a comfort to me, but it still took many years before I was able to figure out exactly what was going on with me.

Angie G
01-12-2008, 09:15 AM
I dress for the joy of dressing the feel and the look. I get my sexual from the lady I love my wife of 40 years in July dressing has never been a hide in the corner for me. I don't think it's wrong I just don't got hot form dressing. :hugs:
Angie

MJ
01-12-2008, 12:26 PM
from a ts point of view well ...just me PLAYBOY just makes me jealous .. i wish i could win the lottery so i can look just like them... and pose for playboy too .. try reading the articles there interesting .. come on am i the only one who reads them ... :bs:

charllote34
01-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Are there any articles in playboy?:devil:

Nicole Erin
01-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Nothing wrong with getting turned on by dressing.
I don't think I get AS turned on by it as I used to but really, nothing wrong with enjoying dressing for whatever reasons.

I think if a CD got NO feelings of sexiness from dressing than why bother?

BTW -
The centerfold in playboy needs to be made with non-stick paper. :devil:

Shelly Preston
01-12-2008, 01:57 PM
.. i wish i could win the lottery so i can look just like them... and pose for playboy too

MJ - nice idea

Should I order my copy now +?

:heehee:

MonicaDD
01-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Looks like Debbra Jane should be in PlayBoy,very nice, but to the question, when I was younger, I am, please dont tell anybody, 40ish now, I got quite a sexual rush dressing up, and the thrill of men being attracted to me made it wonderfully more exciting, once I reached about 30 I really began to feel who I was, and for me I was two different people, the guy me:( yuk, and the girl me:happy: OOOOO yea, and since then when I come home from work that guy stops at the door and Monica walks in, and although I TOTALLY enjoy dressing, expecially after shopping and have something new, its just a normal way of life for me just like any other girl, if I dont have a date and I put on something really sexy and femm then I too can get a sexual rush that has to be taken care of, but if I have a date and the guy is romantic and cant keep his hands off me I get a bigger rush that I have that kind of effect on men, but for the most part I am just a girl and living life as a girl, totally. I am a girl when ever I am not at work or have to do something as a guy, so I am dressed most of the time, and its a wonderful feeling but a normal one. Love you all, Monica:love::hugs:

Ruth
01-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I think the immediate feeling I get is sensual pleasure rather than sexual pleasure. Those clothes just plain feel good on me. Of course there is some more to it than that - I don't suppose a "regular" guy would feel comfortable in the clothes even if he could admit they felt good.
So the feeling I get is one of rightness - I'm myself and can relax and feel, and think, the way I want to deep down. Also I can enjoy the textures and fit and bright colors of garments that respond to the way I want to be. The clothes release feelings of femininity in me but that doesn't lead to desire for men. It's common in women as well that they can be feeling soft and feminine and girly without at the same time wanting to be ravished by a man.
I'm willing to concede that I'm missing out on part of the total female experience: but on the other hand, I get a lot more of that experience than the average man in the street!

docrobbysherry
01-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Ruth mentions sensual, but not sexual.
For me, it's both sexual AND sensual. I love looking at pretty women. I try to have Sherry look as much like a model as possible. ( See avatar). It's an ideal I can never achieve, but I keep trying!

For most of my life, I wished to ravish Playboy models! With Sherry, I often feel like I'm ravishing a close copy. With the bonus of knowing what being ravished feels like, as well!
RS

SandyR
01-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Sometimes I tell my wife "its a good thing Im not a girl". I would so pose for Playboy. Dressing is a big time rush for me too, I love looking down at my legs and feet in nice heels.....

SandyR

Carla Mel
01-13-2008, 01:34 AM
Charlotte I agree with you, dificult to just "read" playboy. And then the majority of the crossdressers don't dress like their sister or mother but their lover. Even the non-fetishists do love (and are relaxed by using??) high heels, pantyhose, try to get a nice clivage etc....
I think that some actually just want to be women and are not aroused sexualy, just read the arctivles, but many say they just read the articles but use high heel and sexy outfits.
On my side I know that there is a big part of sexual/sexy arousal. In fact is has more to do with genre and the power I feel by being feminine, I love the feeling of being desired, so I know for the sexual part I'm more an exhibicionist that a repressed homosexual, perhaps it is the reason it is easy to admit that yes it is sexual, if I were a repressed homosexual perhpas I would say that I'm just reading the articles.
Then I know that my urges are stronger when I'm stressed (work or others) not when I'm sexually "in need"...So I bet that the main reason of my crossdrerssing is relaxation, that I get through sexual arousing of feeling the power of being desired.

Kisses
Carla

Eugenie
01-13-2008, 08:37 AM
For me, there have been a few times where I was just happy to be dressed, but it only seems to comprise about 10 to 15 percent of why I do it.

Earlier on I was primarily dressing fot sexual reasons. I would quickly undress an get back to male clothes immediately after having relieved my body from sexual drives... That was probably linked to a heavy guilt feeling...

But progressively, I started to enjoy more and more just being dressed all day. Even if I still have a sexual relief episode, I dress back "en femme" after it and then feel all the intense pleasure of being a woman.

Now it has become rather rare that I dress for sexual relief.

As for your comparison with watching Playboy Magazine, I think that one can also enjoy the pictures just for their aesthetical value as some of the photographies are shot by tremendous photographers...

:hugs:
Eugenie

DonnaT
01-13-2008, 08:56 AM
I dress simply because it feels right. I can't explain what that means, but I figure some know what it means already.

As for the feel of the clothes, a lovely added bonus.

MarciManseau
01-13-2008, 09:55 AM
from a ts point of view well ...just me PLAYBOY just makes me jealous .. i wish i could win the lottery so i can look just like them... and pose for playboy too .. try reading the articles there interesting .. come on am i the only one who reads them ... :bs:

It wouldn't take much! You're so pretty now :love:

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Dawn Marie
01-13-2008, 10:36 AM
When I was younger it was more of a sexual thing for me, thou I did love the feel and comfort of the clothes. As I got older, the sexual was still there just not as strong, and when I hit forty It was more for the comfort of who I was inside and how it made me feel, sensual and relaxed, and natural. Now that I am 50+ it is more of how I feel inside and wanting to show it outside of me. I love the colors and styles of clothes even more now and want to be able to express myself in that way all the time if it were possible.

KathrynTX
01-13-2008, 11:20 AM
I've been dressing for 25 years and I still get just as sexually excited today when I dress up as I did when I was 13.

sissystephanie
01-13-2008, 11:35 AM
There is reading material in Playboy?? And all these years I thought it was a nice picture magazine!

Since starting at about age 9 or 10, dressing has never been a sexual thing to me. Oh, I do get somewhat of a rush feeling the silk or satin against my skin. And yes, like most of us I have fantasized about being with a man.

But I am a man, and do not have the necessary plumbing to do "it" like a GG. So I will continue to dress for my own pleasure. I don't think I would ever be called "pretty." Even my dear departed wife rarely ever said I was "pretty." And she did my makeup and wig! As I already stated, I am a man and look like one. Some of you ladies are actually beautiful, and many of the rest are very pretty! But I do not fit into either of those categories, and never will. So I will continue to be a man who crossdresses.:happy:

Thanks, my darling GGF!!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

chrissietoo
01-13-2008, 02:57 PM

Yes, I'm sure we all feel some jealousy!

I've always been mesmerized by women and girls and wanted to be like them, as far back as I can remember. I have such clear memories in grammar school of watching and imitating my girl classmates.

Later, I remember looking at Playboy and SI swimsuit girls with my buddies, and, while they were talking about how much they wanted to **** the models, I was marveling at how beautiful they were and melting inside.

I love looking at girls on the web. (I like voyeurweb.com and kindgirls.com especially) because it invariably makes me feel girly and sweet.

Sexual rush? Yes, when I'm in the mood. Otherwise, it's that sweet girly feelin' :hugs:

MsJoann
01-13-2008, 09:03 PM
I could never find a good playboy book that wasn't all stuck together. As a kid...however, finding one of those (good) adventure books was a rare find indeed.

Alana65
02-01-2008, 02:17 AM
Looks like Debbra Jane should be in PlayBoy,very nice, but to the question, when I was younger, I am, please dont tell anybody, 40ish now, I got quite a sexual rush dressing up, and the thrill of men being attracted to me made it wonderfully more exciting, once I reached about 30 I really began to feel who I was, and for me I was two different people, the guy me:( yuk, and the girl me:happy: OOOOO yea, and since then when I come home from work that guy stops at the door and Monica walks in, and although I TOTALLY enjoy dressing, expecially after shopping and have something new, its just a normal way of life for me just like any other girl, if I dont have a date and I put on something really sexy and femm then I too can get a sexual rush that has to be taken care of, but if I have a date and the guy is romantic and cant keep his hands off me I get a bigger rush that I have that kind of effect on men, but for the most part I am just a girl and living life as a girl, totally. I am a girl when ever I am not at work or have to do something as a guy, so I am dressed most of the time, and its a wonderful feeling but a normal one. Love you all, Monica:love::hugs:

Judging by your avatar, you should be in Playboy....you're gorgeous, girl ! :hugs:

StayceeCD
02-01-2008, 04:13 AM
For me it's both.. And it depends... Sometimes I get extremely turned on, sometimes not. Sometimes it just feels so right. Sometimes I just about burst!! Sometimes it just feels like the way I should look all the time.. I guess each time I dress, it's different but ALWAYS pleasurable!!:D Hmmm.. In boy mode now and can't wait to dress again!!! :D

deja true
02-01-2008, 07:43 AM
For me, it's (D) all of the above. The sexual pleasure is the motivator. I need that. We all do. As others have said, in early years, after a sexual experience there was always the guilt and the quick disrobe and the guilty stash thinking 'How can I be so perverse!" But as you grow and mature, as you think things through, find out you're not alone, that CDing is not a gross perversion, you grow into and start to appreciate your dual life. The sexual thrill is always there. The sensual thrill, longer lasting, is many times more satisfying. But most often, it's the sexual release that brings on the sensual and relaxed feeling. Orgasm releases endorphins, the pleasure hormone, in the brain. The endorphins give us the relaxed feeling. CDing is an addiction as we all can admit. There's no stopping it. We crave the pleasure, the mental relaxation. We could have worse addictions! Go for the endorphins, girls. I do.

deja true
02-01-2008, 07:47 AM
Just an aside...

A friend use to call the hormones 'en-dolphins', and I still have to smille when I visuallize a pod of tiny gray dolphins swimming around in my gray matter splashing and squeaking with pleasure.

(Dammit, girls, wish I could stick around all day but somebody' s gotta go to work to keep the economy running. Later, babes!)

Billie Jean
02-01-2008, 03:18 PM
I seem to find from reading many posts here, that I have learned that the majority of you girls here dress to either relieve tension or to just feel good about yourselves by filling a feminine void.

Please do not take offense at my remarks. They are written here in hopes of finding a more definitive answer for my questions. I appreciate any input you may have. I am not here to judge, but to learn.

For me, there have been a few times where I was just happy to be dressed, but it only seems to comprise about 10 to 15 percent of why I do it. I have dressed prior to puberty, but since I became of age, I realized the sexual satisfaction I achieved and still do. I am approaching 60, and it still turns me on. My motivation, first and foremost, is the sexual rush I get from dressing, and feeling those silks and satins against my body, imagining that I am a submissive and beautiful female, ready to be taken and ravished.

To only dress for comfort and relaxation is to me, sort of like buying a Playboy magazine just to "read the articles", and never looking at the centerfold.Good analogy, but I do read the articles too. Billie Jean

Megan (VA)
02-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Putting on makeup, doing my hair, slipping into a cute dress, etc. has never given me a rush. To the contrary, it has always helped to make me more relaxed and comfortable with myself. In some ways this feeds my sexuality because I can only even begin to think about being sexual when I am comfortable and relaxed. But that's just me.

Jennaie
02-01-2008, 06:05 PM
If dressing is just sexual to you and your 60 years old, it sounds to me like all you ever did was look at the pictures and never read the articles of womanhood.