PDA

View Full Version : Introductions

PixieTits
04-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Maybe this has been raised before, but I'm fairly new around here. Damyin Ryon posted this in another thread and I thought it deserved its very own special place... also so everyone need not flip through my drama to get to the interesting stuff.

I am wondering... how old are all of you? And do any of you dress daily? How long have you been dressing? If you do dress daily, do you pack? Soft or Hard? These are just things I would like to know before I give my opinion on this subject... Thanks

I'm 21. I do not dress daily... it's a special occasion/on the weekends thing. I occasionally pack with... oh, god, I confess, two socks artistically bundled. As for sexual preference, I'm about 85% straight, 100% queer. Swapping roles with my partner is one of my favorite things in the world.

How bout the rest of you? I think I know you all pretty well enough to at least guess, but it'd be nice to have it all in one place.

xsideburnsx
04-14-2005, 06:54 PM
My name is Jacob. I'm 24 years old. I dress and live as a male everyday. I introduce myself as male to everyone I meet which might prove to be a problem later...but I continue to do it anyway. I don't want to be treated as a girl who dresses in drab to anyone. I want to be treated like every other male who gets into fights and acts like a dickhead. I only dress in female clothes when I have to work or to see a doctor where I will be called by my femme name. I act sorta girly when I dress that way even if it's all an act. I will do anything to keep my two lives from colliding.

Hmm I started dressing as a male early in life. My little brother and I acted like we were brothers when we were kids. I got into trouble for this, so I tried to do the girl thing for awhile. I started back up at the age of 13 for the summer, then got into trouble again. I started going to church after that to rid myself of my "sinful" life....that lasted a couple of years. Then I decided to live as a full time male at the age of 15-16. My father didn't take it very well, but my family and I were never really so close knit so I spent a lot of time away from home.

I use to pack a hard one, but now I pack a soft packy. I bind everyday, rock sideburns, and I have managed to drop my voice down to the best of my ability without hormones.

Sexual preference...I'm a 100% straight male in my mind. I prefer straight women, but for obvious reasons end up with bisexual women.

Abraxas
04-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey... I'm Eddie (or Benny, or Abraxas, or whatever you prefer)
I'm 18 and I dress male every day. I have since I was about 8 or 9. Up until the age of 12 I had to wear a dress for church, and until I was 11 I had to wear a skirt for my school uniform. I haven't dressed in girlie clothes since (except a couple of times for school dances, and for fun a couple of times at parties). I also had to wear a dress for choir performances in high school.
I pack every day. I used to have a dick from DJ knows dicks, and I've had 2 mangos since. I need a new one and am thinking about getting Mr. Right, but at this point I need a hard one for sex more than I need a new soft one. I don't have any cash so if it's a choice between the two I'll get a hard one since my mango can still hold out for a little while longer.
I fancy boys, or else MTF transvestites. I'm dating a MTF TS right now. Her name's Dianne.

Marianne
04-14-2005, 10:08 PM
oh, god, I confess, two socks artistically bundled. As for sexual preference, I'm about 85% straight, 100% queer. Swapping roles with my partner is one of my favorite things in the world.

Just a quick flyby comment...

If you were 20 years older, I'd love to date you! :)

As I make my way through life and learn who/what I am, I realise that I have been missing so many things. Role-swapping would be a major 'thing' for me.

Abraxas
04-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Hi, I'm new here *royal wave*
Nice to meet you!

My name's Bailey and I'm 23. I don't dress dailey in that I don't bind daily, but I do usually dress masculine. I don't pack for much the same reason I don't bind A) to avoid obnoxious questions and B) I won't wear anything on a dailey basis that's uncomfortable.
makes sense.

The other reason I don't bind dailey is the fact that it damages your breasts over time. This wouldn't be a big deal, but my fiancee is male and he has a great fondess for my breasts and would miss them terribly.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My girlfriend (MTF) likes mine and wants me to keep em. Most males do. :( But I figure if she gets implants (which is fine with me I suppose... Tits don't turn me on but I'm not bothered by them) then I should be able to get surgery too lol

Other than that my fiancee is very understanding and supportive, which is wonderful.
Awesome! :D

I'm personally bi, but I prefer men for long term relationships because women are insane and hard to talk to.

Agreed, women are insane. lol

Gabriel
04-15-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm 22. Since around the time of registering here, I have been making an effort to pass daily (usually works, until people who know me out me, since I cannot really ask them to "lie"). If there are special events, I will hide male shirt, tie and dressshoes in a bag when I come in/out the house. My voice is not low enough, but speaking in a boring monotone helps. I gave up real binding and went with a frog bra. I do not pack. No sideburns or other trace of facial hair. Luckily the stereotype of hairless Asian works for me. :cool:

Hello to everyone.

Damyin_Ryon
04-15-2005, 10:08 PM
thanks for moving it, but I put it where I put it for a reason... if you read the WHOLE post, it tells you why... now, I have to bring the other post over here. Which I will do in just a moment.

takoyaki
04-16-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm 22. Ever since 2 years ago, I have been making an effort to pass daily (usually works, until people who know me out me, since I cannot really ask them to "lie"). If there are special events, I will hide male shirt, tie and dressshoes in a bag when I come in/out the house. My voice is not low enough, but speaking in a boring monotone helps. I gave up real binding and went with a frog bra. I do not pack. No sideburns or other trace of facial hair. Luckily the stereotype of hairless Asian works for me. As for sexual orientation, a friend says everybody's on the spectrum. So I guess I'm just average. :cool:

Hello to everyone.

That's the good thing about most asians. Pretty hairless. Anyways, welcome. :D

Abraxas
04-16-2005, 06:06 AM
I get the whole feeling like a MTF CD thing. That's exactly how I feel-- like a guy in drag, who's been outed and is facing the embarassment, stares, and general discomfort.
It's not a pleasant feeling.

It's not that I mind the clothes themselves, it's what they represent. I'm not completely uncomfortable in the clothes themselves, I'm uncomfortable with peoples' reactions. I don't care what people think but I do care what they say to me.

So, anyway... Yeah, I get it.

PixieTits
04-16-2005, 08:15 PM
thanks for moving it, but I put it where I put it for a reason... if you read the WHOLE post, it tells you why... now, I have to bring the other post over here. Which I will do in just a moment.

Um. I did read the whole post and I was digesting-- still am-- what everyone's said. I feel bad for not posting over there, but I'm not quite sure what to say. I thought in the meantime, we should just really have an intro thread.

I am going to skip threads again, though, because I would like to keep all my shite in one place and separate from what I'd hoped could be a place for new members to come and see that yes, the dark side has cookies. I apologize for the hopping around.

Damyin_Ryon
04-16-2005, 09:11 PM
There is already an introductions area, why start another one???

PixieTits
04-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Because there's half a billion MTFs here and... hold on... yeah, I think it's a stretch to say 10 of us FTMs. And the introductions area is primarily for new members. I kinda wanted a place where we could all say "this is who I am, this is what I do" instead of "Hi, CD from Canada!!" or whatnot.

Like2BAspen
04-16-2005, 11:48 PM
xsideburns It sounds like you really have a bad opinion of men if thats how you think we behave (fights ect) Not all of us are like that. I would guess to say most of us aren't unless backed into a corner. Sounds like we need to chat.

xsideburnsx
04-17-2005, 01:26 AM
xsideburns It sounds like you really have a bad opinion of men if thats how you think we behave (fights ect) Not all of us are like that. I would guess to say most of us aren't unless backed into a corner. Sounds like we need to chat.

I should have went into detail with what I meant by that. Since I live my everyday life as a male....I meant that if *I* personally were to pick a fight with a man....I would expect to get smacked around like a man. I do not want people to know I'm a biological female or to treat me as such.

Abraxas
04-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Had to delete this post (was asked to remove the quote) so here is the post Damyin made.
Sorry for any confusion.

Ok, now that I've brought the post over here, here is my opinion...

I have always been raised that I can be anything I wanted as long as I was secure with the decision, and by being raised this way, I had no drama with who I was/am.
I've been a boy for as long as I can remember, I have never worried about social situations or anything of the sort, as far as most are concerned, I really am a boy. I will never have SRS or even take T, I have a naturally deep voice and I don't want facial hair.
Why does it bother you? Besides the way you were raised, because I was raised in a strictly Christian home with teachers for both parents. What about it makes you feel the way you do? What do YOU think has to happen for you to be "OK" with being a CD? The last time I HAD to dress like a female, I felt like I was a MTF CD, sad, really, but the thing is, and please don't anyone be offended by this, it is MY opinion. I feel that someone who is a female who dresses like a male on occasion is just that, a female who wears mens clothes, there is barely any social stigma about this. On the other hand, our society is so damn closed minded that a MTF CD is an "awful" thing... now, I'm saying this because when I have had to dress in femme clothes, I felt like an MTF CD, except I wasn't enjoying it, and I got nothing but comments, and stares. However, put me back in my boy clothes and everything is ok, no one even looks twice unless I am walking into the women's rest room, which rarely happens.

Now, I'll answer the questions that you have all answered.

I'm 21, dress daily (there is no other way of life for me), been dressing since I was probably 4 or 5, daily since I was 8 or 9, I pack daily, soft packer, used to pack hard, prefer soft packing as I don't have to wear a harness.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but as I said before, this is MY opinion only.

Gozer
04-22-2005, 02:33 AM
Since I'm a "newbie", I thought I should post here too. I'm 27, and yes I guess I do dress like a man every day... at least I never dress as a woman, and I never have. I have a love of old-fashioned/victorian mens clothes, but I don't dress like that every day. I often wear several bras over each other to look "smaller", but that's all I do to change my shape. I am attracted to feminine/androgynous men only, I always have been. I guess it's because I have both genders in me, so it's hard for me to be attracted to someone who is just one or the other. Unfortunately, that means I'm probably permanently single.