PDA

View Full Version : Hips

staxscd
01-12-2008, 07:25 PM
does anyone here inhance thier hips? if so what with. just wondering as my shoulders to hips ratio gives me away more than the face does.

Eugenie
01-12-2008, 07:29 PM
I don't enhance my hips... I just try to use skirts that hide the fact that I don't have hips...

With regard to shoulder width, since I am a "Big Girl" it seems less shocking...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Daphne7
01-12-2008, 07:40 PM
maybe you could wrap your hips in the same way that some women bind their chest. Try browsing a fabric store see if you can find thick fabrics. I'm not sure if quilt batting would work- it might compress too much, but you get the idea.

nancyjtv
01-12-2008, 08:15 PM
I use hip padding to enhance my hips. I have panties that hold the pads. I got it online.

Nancy

AllieSF
01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Do a search here on a recent thread "Padding". That one plus many more talk about a lot of ways to balance out the male broader shoulders and lack of hips and rear too. Good luck.

Angie G
01-12-2008, 08:33 PM
No I don't see the need :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
01-12-2008, 11:30 PM
My shoulders and upper arms r my worst female features. I have developed ways of hiding those, when I want to.

Many places sell hip and fanny padded elastic panties. But they stick out too far. So I compress them with an all-in-one. I also use 1/2" thick foam padding, with tapered edges, to add just a little hip for some outfits that need it.
RS

Dalece
01-13-2008, 12:02 AM
No I don't see the need :hugs:
Angie

As with angie the or some of the GG I have seen have no hips . That is both young and older GG.

KatieZ
01-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Veronica:

http://www.ladylikeshop.com/vdesign.php

Top pics are me without Veronica.
Bottom pics with.

Carla Mel
01-13-2008, 04:16 AM
Depending on your age and time you can consider gym. Some specific exercice can give you some volume and mainly tonus. Less than a pad but more natural.
Then a very good bottom structure improvment it gotten by using high heels. When using high heels you automaticaly stand much more femininly your bottom out, your shoulders back, your head up. Look to your bottom in the mirror when using and not using high heels.
Kisses
Carla

dianarg
01-13-2008, 04:18 AM
women's jeans can do miracles!

Sedona
01-13-2008, 07:06 AM
I don't, but I already am a bit hippy. I do however bring in the waist with a corset on occasion. I get great vavoom that way. I actually bought a padded panty a couple of years ago to try it, and threw it out. It just didn't look that good on me, and I hated the tight constrictive feeling.

Kahlan51
01-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Hi: with most outfits I look great. If an outfit is more form fitting I wear a pair of panties that are made with foam inserts that are removable so you can wash them. It gives the right "Look" to some things that I wouldn't wear otherwise. They are a bit uncomfortable but after a while I don't really notice, just about the same as a couple of pairs of shoes that I love. " Dress for Caress " is my motto.
:hugs: Love Kahlan

Dawn Marie
01-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Like many others here I use the silicone hip pads that fit into the pockets of my panties. It also has the butt padding too, which I use sometime too. I got mine off ebay.

CarrieAnneEvers
01-13-2008, 10:34 AM
YOu can get a padded girdle here:

www.clcrv.com/

I never leave home dressed without it.

I suggest you get an underbust corset as well if you are going to be wearing a tight dress.