PDA

View Full Version : New hair New look.

Noel Chimes
04-17-2005, 04:45 AM
At last, bought my first wig. Had to use a little misdirection on the saleslady, (it's a surprise for the Mrs.). Ok it's for me. So I need to know what everyone thinks. There are some old pics out here to compare, but I think it is a big improvement.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

Shy Charlotte
04-17-2005, 05:17 AM
I'm liking the new wig alot actually. I think one of the advantages of being a CD is that we can change our hair color and style to suit whatever look we're going for. This new wig that you got seems very playful and airy, whereas your previous wig was also quite beautiful, but had a more formal look to it.

Like the choice of top and dress, and the coordination of each with the wigs. You look beautiful as always.

Deidra Cowen
04-17-2005, 07:36 AM
I like your new wig....looks really nice on you, nice outfit too!

Like2BAspen
04-17-2005, 07:52 AM
the new one looks better as posted above it looks less formal

Holly
04-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Noel,

Congratulation on the new do. It should give you greater opportunities to explore more varieties of style and new looks. Go Girl!

Noel Chimes
04-17-2005, 12:20 PM
Thank you ladies for all your kind comments. I never looked at one for day ware and one for formal. Confidence meter:120%
Hugs and kisses, Noel

Tristen Cox
04-18-2005, 06:44 AM
Works for me babe. A girl can never have to many choices. Looks like you've found one you're happy with. :)

Sarah Ellis
04-18-2005, 01:53 PM
well talking of hair i just attacked mine with the scissors, i'm blessed with a thick load of black hair still, :p lol... i've now got something of a fringe that resembles Cleopatra, lol a sort of bob look :eek: . I'm still letting it grow out a bit but the fringe was getting in the way so had to be tidied up... :)....

hmmm oh dear think i've made it look like one of those Romulans off Star Trek now... lol rofl.. ah well i'll have another go at it tomorrow