PDA

View Full Version : questions...

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-13-2008, 02:31 AM
whats with crossdressers and their obsession with wanting to have big boobs and wear pumps?????

im a cd and i have no desire for either of those but i sure do see ALOT of cds who do...........im just a wonderin is all

DawnRodgers
01-13-2008, 03:04 AM
I'd have to say that's because they are things that are unmistakably feminine. Gratned big boobs can be taken to the estreme but many tend to exagerrate what they are trying to achieve. Pumps, of course, are "only" worn by women. Can't mistake the look and sound with anything male oriented. I jusy love wearing any kind of heel - open toes, closed toe, sandal but prefer sandals with at least a three inch heel. Not your typical man shoe.

Samantha43
01-13-2008, 03:18 AM
Because I like big boobs and pumps! :D

Eugenie
01-13-2008, 03:26 AM
Sorry if that answer may sound a bit too biological but I think that it is because most of us still have a high rate of testosterone in our body. And evolution has selected two women characteristics as a sign of fertility: large hips for child bearing and large breasts for child feeding.

Of course these criterias no longer have any meaning from a biological point of view but men still react positively (for most of them) to well formed hips and large breasts. It is just enough to have look at "Men magazines" to see that this still is attracting men.

Now, for us x-dressers, why are we often obsessed by big breasts? The reason given above is only part of the answer: we try to reproduce the image of women that we like... (often with exageration)

Another aspect is that breasts are associated with feminity. So much so that many men who have gynecomastia feel very bad about it.

But for a transgender person and even more for a transsexual, having formed breasts becomes one essential sign of feminity. Note, though, that for this last group having some breasts is enough, having very big breasts being somewhat considered as not really feminine.

I happen to have gynecomastia, following a high weight gain and a huge loss of weight. It is apparently a common phenomenon in males my age.

I admit that I really like having breasts, it does make me feel woman (at least partly), even when I'm not dressed "en femme".

:hugs:
Eugenie

dianarg
01-13-2008, 03:41 AM
Eugenie

Totally agree:yrtw:

tricia_uktv
01-13-2008, 03:47 AM
Were all different - good thing to. I am quite happy with my 38C boobs, but each to their own.

Deborah Jane
01-13-2008, 05:26 AM
Because I like big boobs and pumps! :D

:^5: I,m with you there sis..Me too:D

KELLYANN
01-13-2008, 05:41 AM
TO EACH HER OWN I FREFER SWALLER BOOBIES. BETTER FITS MY FRAME I HAVE FORMS FROM 40DD TO 36A PREFER THE SMALLER. :2c:

Kate Simmons
01-13-2008, 05:51 AM
I dunno, like Kellyann I prefer smaller more "functional" forms as I move around a lot, especially when I dance. Not to mention they don't weigh a "ton".:heehee:I prefer flats or boots most of the time because of the dancing as well.

Eugenie
01-13-2008, 08:11 AM
whats with crossdressers and their obsession with wanting to have big boobs and wear pumps?????

In my haste to answer your post, I forgot to respond to the second part of your question "and wear pumps".

I think high heel soes have often been a symbol of feminity? They have had their shares of success in movies. They are associated in particular to sexy women, sometimes on the edge of "easy" women... They come in association with fine nylon stockings, another cornerstone of male sexual fantazies...

Then there is another subtle motivation... Many of us as very small children had lots of fun wearing their mom's high heel shoes, under the bemused laughters of the consenting family members and friends... For those of us who became x-dressers at a later time in their lives, that sensation of the arched sole on our feet is a trigger for long past mémories...

Finaly, there is the very unique sound of high heel shoes when walking in the street, the same one that makes men turn around to see the woman who is wearing them...

All this explains, at least in part this fescination for pumps.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Angie G
01-13-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm happy with a b or c cup boobs Buy keep away from my pumps I have 2 pairs of shoes out of 16 with less then 3 inch heels I just find them so saying girl. :hugs:
Angie

melissacd
01-13-2008, 09:00 AM
It is a maturation process. In the earlier days of cross dressing we are experimenting and accentuating the things that are very feminine to us. As we grow and evolve we start to understand better what is appropriate to help us achieve a more feminine and acceptable look. We are all on a continuum, much in the same way that young girls will wear extreme things and yet most mature into the beautiful women that they are.

DonnaT
01-13-2008, 09:08 AM
I do wish I had breasts, but not big breasts, and I'm not obsessed with the desire. It's just a feeling that comes up every now and again.

As far as pumps go, I just love them, but it's not an obsession. Heck, my daughter prefers heels as well, so maybe it's genetic. ;)

There are a lot of things in life each individual loves, whether it's a hobby, certain makeup, a sport or certain clothing style.

I wish I didn't like heels so much, because I had a stroke last May, and now my right ankle can't support me in heels. Upsetting but not devastating.

bEEb
01-13-2008, 09:22 AM
Sometimes I obsess over humongous inflated rubber hooters with sandals or boots too!:heehee:
:straightface: And at times I wonder how some girls become obsessed by panty hose? :love:

MsToriJones
01-13-2008, 11:54 AM
remember girls the question is about PUMPS not all high heels. Pumps being specific to those closed in heels.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/Miss_Tori_Jones/misc/IMG_0020.jpg

I am GG with 38JJ boobs so I can tell you that having all them is not all that. Pumps are just damn sexy with stockings and the right skirt, no other way to put it. And if your toes aren't looking sexy, your feet still look sexy in pumps.

but also girls if you are going out, don't pick the bigger boobs unless you want to draw attention and let people know you aren't GG. The CD/TV/TS I spot are the ones who go to extreme with huge boobs or an overabundance of makekup. I have seen some that I figure out later (I observe people a lot) that were 99% passable and it was an action that gave it away and not their look (like readjusting the crotch)

Sharon
01-13-2008, 12:46 PM
I suppose the same could be asked of someone obsessed with pantyhose. :happy:

Sherlyn
01-13-2008, 12:53 PM
I guess I'm not a crossdresser ...coz Im not obsessed about those things..hmmmm maybe a hairstylist coz Im obssessed...with hair do's and styles ... :p

Nicole Erin
01-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Eugenie pretty much said it all. Some TS will even say "Boobs are the things that tells the world "I am woman!"

Sharon, you have no idea just how obsessed with pantyhose that woman is. :D She keeps the hosiery section of her local drug store in business.

OWP, you and I are leg fans, pantyhose lovers of course. Some people are more infatuated with boobies. It is taste playing a part.
You know sis, pumps elevate the butt and make the legs look better. I like high heel sandals but some prefer pumps.

Jodie Wexler
01-13-2008, 01:00 PM
I personally don't go the over sized breast route, I want balanced proportions. I am however a big fan of pumps and all of my shoes are pumps of some kind or other.
Jodie

Tina Dixon
01-13-2008, 01:04 PM
No boobs or high heels:eek:, then why boother?

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-13-2008, 05:02 PM
im obsessed with pantyhose yes, but i can wear them and not be noticed :p

all my heels r at least 4 inches,,all are open toe, no peekaboos for me, and the only closed toe heel i have r my boots,,and its not just pumps that go "clack" "clack" when u walk,,my boots do the same thing as do my platforms :p

im a legs lover with a foot fetish so long as they r encased in pantyhose,,but i also do so love a nice pair of "A" or "B" cup breasts anything bigger is just excess in my book:D

sterling12
01-13-2008, 05:21 PM
I can't supply the whole answer to your questions, but I can give you a part of the answer. That would be my own perceptions about breasts and shoes.

I wear heels most of the time, because they make the leg look better. They make your calf's stand out, they encourage a feminine gait, they can make you "wiggle," if your walking correctly. A lot of women certainly understand this, and this is the reason that heels have remained fashion staples for at least a century.

Breasts? Well, for one thing, most of us are much larger in the chest than our GG counterparts. I have a forty inch chest and A Cups would not look symmetrical. I usually wear a C Cup maximum and often wear a B Cup. Some Gurl's get carried away, and go outrageously large. But, the one's that I am around, Gurl's who are going out in public usually wear an appropriate size for their frame.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Julie York
01-13-2008, 05:44 PM

im a cd and i have no desire for either of those but i sure do see ALOT of cds who do...........im just a wonderin is all

If an alien had to come to Earth to kill a female....His instructions would be..."All humans look alike but if you can pop off someone with big boobs and high heels you've got a 99% chance of a hitting a female."

They are signals. Indicators.

SarahHall
01-13-2008, 05:50 PM
I enjoy wearing pumps very much and my favorite pair are black leather with 3 1/2" heels. Don't go for big breats myself though.

jennifer41356
01-13-2008, 09:16 PM

what Sharon said:D

shirley1
01-13-2008, 09:41 PM
tell you what i'm into everthing feminine now - i want to get a pair of low heeled or flat shoes but ideally patent leather like bali shoes - wear them with opaque tights or leggins - i think a nice pair of bali (cant spell) pumps would feel both comfortable. look feminine and more to the point be easier to walk in than heels when your not used to walking out the door in public for the first time !