PDA

View Full Version : how did I get here

Niya W
01-13-2008, 01:26 PM
I ever think to your self how did I get here ?
Growing up did you ever think you would be a tranny ?

This is me looking back at the past 3.5 years

Kate Simmons
01-13-2008, 03:52 PM
My femme self has always been a part of me as long as I can remember Niya.:happy:

Eugenie
01-13-2008, 06:32 PM
I ever think to your self how did I get here ?

Yes I have asked myself that question I dont remember when for the first time (45? 50 years ago?), and I still ask myself that question at 61... And still have no satisfactory answer...

However I never imagined it would last for ever when I was younger. I though it would go away when I would have a steady sex life as before I got married, my X-dressing was primarily a way for me to satisfy sexual urges...

That's why I didn't tel my wife before we got married but only a couple of years later, when I realized that it didn't go away...

:hugs:
Eugenie

soccervixen
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM
No, I never even thought about it until about 14 months ago when I began, at age 47! It's definitely a part of me now, though, and I enjoy it!

Deborah Jane
01-13-2008, 07:34 PM
No i thought i would stop doing it eventually, but last year i realised it,s with me for life.

shirley1
01-13-2008, 07:41 PM
i never planned on becoming a trannie - i had a normal (hate that word!) childhood never desired girls dolls wendyhouses ect - in fact i hated the color pink as a kid - it was only when i got to adolescence that i got the desire to cd - and its just developed and got stronger from there - i could blame it on having a domineerin mom who dictated to us all as kids including my dad - or i could even blame it on lack of female sexual conquests - i'm sure a sexual therapist would love to blame it on the latter - but the fact is i'm here now a cder and i dont think it has to be a problem in life - i worry about loosing friends if i come out about it but i'm sure i'd make more new friends - you cant look back in life you can only go forwards !

jennifer41356
01-13-2008, 09:03 PM
I turned left at Alburqurque instead of right:D

teresa jeen
01-13-2008, 09:03 PM
no, actually i never dreamed of being this way.but its what was dealt me. i love the female side of me and the male side of me i just wish they werent so different. also i wish society would accept me as dressing anyway ipleased,not as a stero typed anatomy.i cant help it its the way i was born.

docrobbysherry
01-13-2008, 09:17 PM
10 years ago, if u told me I would be dressing up as Sherry and would become my own girlfriend, I would have said, " You're crazy"!
I guess u aren't, and I am!
RS

DeeInGeorgia
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
I turned left at Alburqurque instead of right:D

I love the answer.

Dee

Hali
01-14-2008, 09:09 AM
NO...NO...NO...NO.... Niya Blake i never thot i'll end up not only wanting to dress en femme but to be a woman (body and sole) i still cant believe it.

Angie G
01-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Before I started dressing I didn't even know the word or that other people dressed all I knew is I loved dressing like a girl. When I learned what it was called I didn't care. :hugs:
Angie

Donna Marie
01-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Yeah, it's funny about that. I never considered or even knew about CDing until I was 63 or so. Jeez, all that wasted time! And "trannie" is not my favorite term - sounds and feels derogatory to me. Even "cross dressing" isn't exactly right because it is about more than just dressing. To me it's about trying to experience being feminine.

KarenSusan
01-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Before I started dressing I didn't even know the word or that other people dressed all I knew is I loved dressing like a girl. When I learned what it was called I didn't care. :hugs:
Angie

That's the way it was with me too.