PDA

View Full Version : Omg Omg Omg!

Tobie
01-13-2008, 04:09 PM
OK, watching Family Guy. They're showing the family X number of years in the future, kids all grown up.

MEG IS AN FtM!!! HE starts talking about needing to get a razor... y'know, to shave his face... and one of the others replies, "Yeah, we get it Ron, you're a man."

:heehee:

Adam
01-13-2008, 04:48 PM
wow not seen that one and i watch that all the time lol cool though

Michelle-NC
01-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Actually rented that the other night, the movie and it had that part in it. My wife and I just started cracking up and laughing about it.

ZenFrost
01-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I saw that one a while ago, I thought it was kind of interesting how they did that. They weren't making fun of us but they also didn't really put it in the most positive light considering the character of Meg throughout the series.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-13-2008, 08:00 PM
HEY my name is Ron................

people all up in arms over south part and beavis and butthead when family guy is SOOOO wrong on so many levels :D:D,,,and its on regular tv in prime time :rolleyes:

susanmichelle
01-13-2008, 09:05 PM
It seems like there are more and more shows making some type of references to crossdressers, mtf, ftm and so on i see alot lately one was that 70s show recently two different shows in the same week, and others too that i cant think of the name at the moment. Who knows with all the remarks on the different shows maybe it will be second nature and people wont think that much about it when they see any of us in real life. Hopefully anyway.

brylram
01-13-2008, 09:37 PM
The Simpsons made an ftm reference as well, but it was something a lot of people wouldn't notice/get. Homer was working as a double for Krusty, and at a birthday party he made a balloon 'thing' of sorts for Ralph Wiggum. The dialogue went like this:

Homer: There's your giraffe, little girl.
Ralph Wiggum: I'm a boy.
Homer: That's the spirit. Never give up.