PDA

View Full Version : I love this site!!

pntyhslvr2
01-13-2008, 04:54 PM
I have been here on this site on and off for over a year. All of to have such a wide range of advise and answers that it gives me alot more of a perspective on me. I never knew how good it was to be a cd'r than until I told a couple of people and joined this site. I'm much more confident in almost all that I do. I only met one other cd'r and he had an operation on his knee and was found out by his wife(she wasn't real happy)and he told me he was going to take a time out for a while and I havn't heard from him for 6 months. I live in a not so accepting community. I was wondering if there is any of you that live in my area that would like to meet sometime. Mybee help each other out. I live in Yakima, WA and for those who don't know the area we are 140 miles southeast for Seattle. You all are great and now that I have more space I can be here more and get involved in more of you all's posts.:yahoo:

Angie G
01-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Sorry hun roung side os the states N.Y. here but you can PM meif you like :hugs:
Angie

SweetCaroline
01-13-2008, 07:58 PM
I love this site too. Tho I'm sorry I can't help you find others in your area, I can honestly say, I would not have found my sisters if it weren't for this site.

There's always hope, so chin-up.

Less than six months ago, I was a strictly "in the closet", don't ask/ don't tell, afraid to be seen by others, private cross-dresser.

Today I'm fully out and about. Most of my family knows. My closest friends know. My girlfriend knows. I've founded and co-moderate my own T-girl social group. I'm going to be a model in a fashion show next week.

Trust me, it's difficult, but knowing you are not alone is a big step. Dreams can come true.

Good luck and Hearts and Hugs!!!
:love: