PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to feel "fem" in guy mode?

Jamie001
01-13-2008, 06:35 PM
I always have a fem hair style with highlights. Also, I wear women's low heel sandals 24/7 and my toenails are always professionally pedicured (once every two weeks) and are always wearing bright red nail polish. Sometimes I even have a cute little flower design on each big toe. When I am having a bad day, it cheers me up to look down and see 10 pretty red toenails peeking out of my women's sandals.

One of the older ladies that I work with told me that about 30 or more years ago, red toenails on a woman meant that she is rather promiscuous or even a working girl. It makes me feel kind of naughty. :heehee:

Nevertheless, when anyone sees my fem hair and red toenails, they know that I am a sissy and proud of it!

Jamie :love:

Eugenie
01-13-2008, 06:54 PM
I participate to forums like this one... That makes me feel "femme" and forget that I'm wearing men clothes...

Otherwise, I keep my body nicely shaved. I like the feel of my clothes, even male ones, on my soft skin...

I never use women underwear under my male clothes but I buy some male underwear that are made of nice and soft material... That increases the delicious feeling of clothes on my soft skin...

:hugs:
Eugenie

SweetCaroline
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm lucky, in that, for me, guy mode is pretty much effeminate to begin with. I have naturally long hair, and everyday I wear a butterfly, watch pendant underneath my male clothes, that a full time T-Girl friend gave me. I have to wear an ugly shirt and neck tie for work, but knowing the butterfly is there throughout the day makes me smile.

Also not seen are my toe nails, which are painted. I've also been painting my pinky on my left hand black, which I'm sure a lot of my co-workers have noticed. Luckily, I'm not in a position where I have to pretend to be uber-macho anyways, and most of my co-workers know I'm an artist, so I get away with some "fay" behavior.

Katrina
01-13-2008, 07:02 PM
I generally wear some women's clothes...pants, shoes, socks, underwear, and tank tops. I rarely wear women's shirts out in guy mode. Granted, each of the items is very gender neutral so I still look like a guy for the most part. I have gone out with my nails done in relatively neutral color polish. I have gone out a few times with either dark purple or a dark pink shade though...never red.

Shannen
01-13-2008, 07:14 PM
sometimes all that I can do is make use of my imagination

soccervixen
01-13-2008, 07:20 PM
Female undergarments, especially lacy panties, and mascara. It's a touch which gives me that "femme" feeling I like while being a guy, which is what I am and I like that, too.

Deborah Jane
01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
I keep my legs shaved..Not much i know but it,s enough:happy:

MsJoann
01-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Bras, panties everyday..shaved smooth over 10 years now...nails clearcoated...wear women's jeans and tops (low key tops)...bracelets & necklaces (thin & fem jewelry/not too bold-looking).
Eybrows plucked and shaped and lots of moisturizer..sometimes even lite makeup or powder.

jennifer41356
01-13-2008, 09:02 PM
I generally wear some women's clothes...pants, shoes, socks, underwear, and tank tops. I rarely wear women's shirts out in guy mode. Granted, each of the items is very gender neutral so I still look like a guy for the most part. I have gone out with my nails done in relatively neutral color polish. I have gone out a few times with either dark purple or a dark pink shade though...never red.

I do believe Katrina has said it best, cant really add much to that, good post:love: