PDA

View Full Version : whats a good job for a CD?

DarleneCD
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Here is an excercise that could be fun.

I was pondering today what jobs are out there that are very CD friendly.

I am thinking of a career change and I was trying to brainstorm the ideal job for a CD.

Got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dar

goofus
01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Here is an excercise that could be fun.

I was pondering today what jobs are out there that are very CD friendly.

I am thinking of a career change and I was trying to brainstorm the ideal job for a CD.

Got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dar

Well, I'm wondering - are you looking for a job where you can go to work dressed?

shirley1
01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
well i guess working in a womens clothes shop would be the ultimate ! i however work in an office (vdu operator) i would imagine thats a good job for a cd - no chance of developing muscles ! or breaking a nail ! a gg that sits next to me is forever applying her lipstick wow arnt i envious of her !

jennCD
01-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Secretary/receptionist
Telemarketer
Theater Arts field work
Dell Tech Support (if your located in the Mid-east)
entertainer at Lucky Cheng's in NYC
S.A. for certain clothing outlets
American Gladiators team member

:)
jenn

Nicole Erin
01-13-2008, 08:10 PM
For gong to work dressed, I don't know. Might be a stretch unless you are REALLY good at what you do and it is hard to come by people with your qualifications.
For jobs that would not fire you over CD status if they found out or if you look femme even in drab, well for lower pay jobs, factories and warehouses don't care what you look like.
Hairdresser jobs or people working in the beauty industry are pretty open.

Sharon
01-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Being a maid always seems to be a popular choice here. And for the right price, I'm always willing to hire. :happy:

KayHenderson
01-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Consider volunteering, just to get a feel for what's out there. Here's how I did it:

http://anotherself.blogstream.com

MsJoann
01-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Self employed...work-at-home kinda stuff.......OR.... get involved with local transgender community...that could lead to openings in the artsy-field. Most people in this field are accepting.

DarleneCD
01-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Wow some good ones already. I am looking for a place that a very femme guy or a CD is accepted without a lynching.

Thanks for the help you girls are great!

Dar

DeeInGeorgia
01-13-2008, 09:21 PM
If I had my wish,

Every job. I wouldn't have to switch professions just to dress differently at work.

Dee

Billijo49504
01-13-2008, 09:31 PM
How about one of those sample persons at the grocery store? The only bad side of that is they wear pants too. Not skirts. I know, I am one...BJ:drink:

trannie T
01-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Victoria's Secret test driver.

Jilmac
01-13-2008, 11:08 PM
How about working in a lingerie factory?:D

Celeste
01-14-2008, 12:10 AM
What about suicide prevention phone operator or a dispatcher for a cab company or police- fire dept. my thinking is that if your job involved communicating over the phone your cding shouldn't be an issue when applying for the job or after you've secured it. But then being away from the public and money would be another issue for you to come to terms with.

goofus
01-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Wow some good ones already. I am looking for a place that a very femme guy or a CD is accepted without a lynching.

Thanks for the help you girls are great!

Dar

Sounds like you've been nearly lynched in your present job? I know the feeling, I've worked with some real chowderheads in my day, although thankfully they never committed any physical violence (probably too chicken sh**) :D

ErikaLeigh
01-14-2008, 02:48 AM
I would think a clothing or shoe store would be good. You could also start an ebay business and work from home dressed.