PDA

View Full Version : My mom is okey with it!

Xaff
01-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Lately I have done much improvement. I have made an appointment with the docter. So I can talk with somewhan about my gender issue. I already know I don't want to be a girl, but also not a boy for full time. So somewhere in between, or every day something else! Like I do now. :happy:
I already have the invetation, I only need to make an appointment. Which I am gonna do tomorrow. I go to there also to talk with somewhan about it, and to examen (is not realy the word) me. (--> Like cheak my gender hormones, becose I somethimes feel they could be part of it.)

And I also told my mom, and she is okey with it. :happy: So life is going well. :D

I am so happy!
Xaff

CaptLex
01-14-2008, 10:02 AM
And I also told my mom, and she is okey with it. :happy: So life is going well. :D

I am so happy!
Xaff
I'm happy that you're happy, hon. I'm glad that things are going well for you and that your mom is cool with it. :thumbsup:

Please let us know how the doctor visit goes. :happy:

Xaff
01-14-2008, 10:07 AM
I'm happy that you're happy, hon. I'm glad that things are going well for you and that your mom is cool with it. :thumbsup:

Please let us know how the doctor visit goes. :happy:

Thanks.
I will keep you informed.

Xaff,

ZenFrost
01-14-2008, 11:35 AM
That's great news! Can't wait to hear how things went. :smilep:

Christina Louise
01-14-2008, 11:45 AM
Good good good. And it's great that your mom is there for you,

Tristan
01-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Yay, that's great news.

Xaff
01-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks all. :D

I do have a question:
I found out that my first conversation is going to with a woman. I don't know if I will talk to her about the whole counceling. Do you guys know?
But I would more prefer to talk to a guy. So do you think I will be able to still say that to her? Becose I will find it more harder. Like, I can't tell here I think girls are kind a stupid. So...... (sorry if I offenced somewhan.)

Cai
01-15-2008, 09:53 AM
I think if you said you'd rather see a male doctor, they'd understand. My gyno is a man, because I flat out refused to see a woman for that. My therapist over the summer was a woman, and I'm not sure how well we got through to each other.

bi_weird
01-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Dude Xaff, sounds awesome. Brownies for you for being awesome in general. And yeah...if you can't connect with a girl, definitely request a guy doc.