PDA

View Full Version : Girly at the Office

chrissietoo
01-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Today two of the girls in our office are on vacation, and the other is out for the day. I have no meetings, and will be alone...so...

I have on panty hose and a B-cup, a business girl unisex blouse under a v-neck sweater, and a skirt.

:happy: I'm happy!

...do any of you girls get to work en femme?

xoxo, chrissie

Farrah
01-14-2008, 01:15 PM
oh Chrissy you are so lucky. You should be taking pictures!!

KayHenderson
01-14-2008, 01:20 PM

I do...one day a week.

tracigirl_tv
01-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Chrissie, how lovely! The office girl at work is a very popular fantasy, I'm guessing :)

(No dictation jokes, I promise)

Enjoy your special day, girl!

xxx

Traci

MarciManseau
01-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I've been full time since April 2001, and I work every day as a woman. It never gets boring :happy:

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

robin247
01-14-2008, 01:36 PM
I am retired so I can wear anything feminine at home and I usually have at least lingerie on under my male clothes when I go out.
Never had the chance at work to go enfemme openly, just hot.
Admire your courage crissy for doing it.

chrissietoo
01-14-2008, 01:57 PM
I've been full time since April 2001, and I work every day as a woman. It never gets boring :happy:

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

hugs back! i'm indeed enjoying this!

chrissie

Chrissie, how lovely! The office girl at work is a very popular fantasy, I'm guessing :)

(No dictation jokes, I promise)

Enjoy your special day, girl!

xxx

Traci

well, all week long the girls are here and i "imagine" that i'm dressed and one of the girls....so this is more fulfillment than fantasy, perhaps. on the other hand, i'm day dreaming a WHOLE lot!

:happy: thanks for your good wishes!

chrissie!

jennig
01-14-2008, 02:02 PM
HI about two years ago I went into my office fully dressed on a sat. no body ever gos in on sat well my business partner stopped by to get something and walked in to see jenni in all her glorie. I will never forget that day, by the way we dont ever talk about it and he has never brought it up again well hope you have fun. huggs jennig

mollytyler
01-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Luckily....every day :)

StacyCD
01-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Unless you can afford to change jobs, you might be playing with fire. Despite all the nondiscrimination laws each workplace differs on the level of acceptance of our second-self. Be careful!

Eugenie
01-14-2008, 03:31 PM
I often work "en femme" as I often work from home...

On one occasion I did something similar to you, I went to the office on a Sunday and since there was nobody there, I spent the day dressed "en femme", doing my usual work.

I've had a meeting with a LGBT organization. I made a point of going "en femme". I will do that again if I have another meeting with that organization.

Otherwise, I'm in drab when I work...

:hugs:
Eugenie

chrissietoo
01-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Unless you can afford to change jobs, you might be playing with fire. Despite all the nondiscrimination laws each workplace differs on the level of acceptance of our second-self. Be careful!

Fortunately, I'm the boss, so my biggest concerns would be opening up to some social embarrassment (we're quite well known) and unexpected reactions from the girls I work with.

They probably would not be overly surprised, :heehee: they know my sympathies and how I identify with women, and talk to me as one of the girls, but some of the hints that I've dropped have not had a certain response.

HI about two years ago I went into my office fully dressed on a sat. no body ever gos in on sat well my business partner stopped by to get something and walked in to see jenni in all her glorie. I will never forget that day, by the way we dont ever talk about it and he has never brought it up again well hope you have fun. huggs jennig

Oh my! Gosh, I'm getting nervous! Someone would have to go through two locked doors to find me, though, and if they're willing to do that, then maybe I should give them a big kiss. :love:

I do have a dilemma...I need some blueprints printed and delivered. Do I answer the door when the delivery boy comes?

xoxo chrissie

Jamie14
01-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Can I come work with you? Sounds like like fun!! Perhaps you should "accidentally" leave something behind at the office to make them wonder if there is something going on with you? No reason you can't dress up with them there right? Now, tht would be fun!!!

KrissyTN
01-14-2008, 08:42 PM
When I lived in So. Cal I was in my office alone at least one day a week. I would take my clothes in and change in the office where I would work enfemme all day. It was wonderful!! Part of my job then was customer support and I often wondered what the callers would think if they knew I was dressed in a skirt and blouse, over sexy lingerie of course and kept my black heels dangling from my toes, legs crossed as we spoke!

I only came close to getting caught one time when the building manager knocked on the outer office and then let herself in...she knocked on my office door, but I didn't answer and she eventually left. She was really cute, but I wasn't ready to show her that side of me at the time!

Sure wish I could work enfemme these days though!

Krissy

Angie G
01-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Lucky girl :hugs:
Angie

Jackie67
01-15-2008, 12:26 PM
i WORK FULLY DRESSED EVERY DAY I WORK FROM HOME SO I CAN DRESS 24/7 IF I AM IN THE MOOD:hugs:

Jilmac
01-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I guess when your job is in an office it's a lot easier to wear girly clothes than it is on a construction site. I was never able to find a dress that matched my steel toe boots and hardhat. Some people just have all the luck.

Luv and :hugs: Jill

chrissietoo
01-15-2008, 06:42 PM
I guess when your job is in an office it's a lot easier to wear girly clothes than it is on a construction site. I was never able to find a dress that matched my steel toe boots and hardhat. Some people just have all the luck.

Luv and :hugs: Jill

Having worked construction, I've been interested in how very many workers seem to be cd's, and often in unlikely towns!

...but for obvious reasons, only after work. I often thought of painting my tools pink--noboby would dare even use them! Now I'm an architect, and I do visit sites frequently, often with my usual bra and panties underneath...

:D chrissie

Katrina
01-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Never been totally girly at the office. Where I work, there are always people working, so I'd never be alone. I would love to wear a skirt to the office though...maybe someday...:daydreaming:

Dawn Marie
01-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Sounds like a great day Chrissie. Hope you get to do more of them.

I myself worked a job that some days I was the only one there and would occasionally dressup at the office (laboratory). Could you just imagine having a party dress on with a lab coat and running test, with full makeup I might add and a wig. I was in heaven.

chrissietoo
01-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Sounds like a great day Chrissie. Hope you get to do more of them.

It was a wonderful day, not the least because I was able to share it with everyone. I just wrote a long post about some of the feelings and insights I had...and messed up and lost it...so later!

Again, hugs to all the girls here!

chrissie

Jennifer Lynndon
01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
I've wanted to soooo many times ... but there's nooooo way that's gonna happen ...