PDA

View Full Version : Matching pairs

Christina Louise
01-14-2008, 05:22 PM
This picture is of Eva and Adele if you haven't seen them before and their look has fascinated me ever since I first saw them.

It got me wondering whether any of you girls and your S.O.s ever go out dressed the same or even go further and match makeup and hair.

girl_in_pantyhose
01-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Well, my GF would never be caugth dead with me wearing the same thing unless it was jeans and a white-tee. But Gothic couples do this all the time. At my college I would see a gothic couple wearing identical fishnet shirts and all black clothing. They even had matching eye makeup!:devil:!

DonnaT
01-14-2008, 06:55 PM
I've suggested it to her, but she wouldn't go for it. We do have a couple of matching tops, but never wear them out at the same time.

Eugenie
01-15-2008, 03:16 AM
That's a great way to attract attention, for sure. If that's your goal just go for it...

My wife wouldn't enter that game. Oh No, not for a second... And I wouldn't either... So it would have to be two other people :D :D :D

:hugs:
Eugenie

Angie G
01-15-2008, 10:28 AM
No my wife won't play that game. :hugs:
Angie

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-15-2008, 10:31 AM
My wife will only wear matching nighties but never the same outfit I am wearing out and about, that's a fashion faux paux. I like wearing heels and skirts and she would prefer to wear Jeans and flats so we never really mesh and that's OK by both of us

StayceeCD
01-15-2008, 03:29 PM
It got me wondering whether any of you girls and your S.O.s ever go out dressed the same or even go further and match makeup and hair.

What hair?:D

Christina Louise
01-15-2008, 04:50 PM
What hair?:D

It's ok, I'm not asking about matching collar and cuffs hehehe

Oh I think I misunderstood what you mean