PDA

View Full Version : I just joined....and have a question.

slipsissy
04-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Do girls or women today wear slips anymore? I can't seem to find a single one that still wears these beautiful sexy pieces of lingerie.

Am I wrong or are slips the sexiest piece of lingerie ever?

SissyPanties
04-17-2005, 01:05 PM
I wear a slip just about every time I dress up. The only exception is when I wear a petticoat and I wear a camisole then. But then I'm not a woman either.

Lindahexi
04-17-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm not sure that many women of today do wear slips, but I think they are incredibly sexy. My favourite ever was a pink BRA-SLIP that came a couple of inches above the knee, the bra part was really sexy with a 2inch gathered elastic back. The whole thing just felt so nice; I've looked many times in stores but have never found a replacement. Can one still get these Bra-slips I wonder.

Sweet Susan
04-17-2005, 02:12 PM
My first ever experience with wearing real women's clothing was with a slip. Sexy? Absolutely. When I began buying my own clothes as an adult, the first several things I bought were slips. I love to lounge around the house in slips, one at a time, of course.

emily21
04-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi slipsissy
Looks like it's up to us girls now to ensure the survival of slips :)

Emily

mmandy31
04-17-2005, 02:37 PM
:D Lots of woman still wear slips today.
I love wearing half slips .
When i first started i love to wear full slips but they are not as much these days.
most woman wear half slips and a camisole .
I rather wear camisole and half slip than a full slip. :D

Robertacd
04-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Do girls or women today wear slips anymore? I can't seem to find a single one that still wears these beautiful sexy pieces of lingerie.

I see the women in my office wearing slips all the time. Most of them are half slips. But you know if you buy high quality dresses you do not need a slip because they are usualy lined already. I have a couple nice skirts that are lined and I just love wearing them.

DonnaT
04-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Of course they still wear them. Look in the department stores. If they weren't, they would still be selling them We CDs are that big a market ;)

Wendy me
04-17-2005, 09:43 PM
slips why yes short half slips all the time....the feel of a slip slideing accross my leggs...
just a nouther must have......too manny ??? never enough........

Lucy Jayne GG
04-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Im a GG,And I love full slips,the old fashioned kind,especially with bullet cups...Its very sexy,and very classy.

Lucy J

sarah
04-17-2005, 11:05 PM
I absolutely adore slips the best place to find them is second hand clothing shops .I always make sure a litlle lace is exposed at the bottom that looks really sexy...xxx

eleventhdr
04-17-2005, 11:32 PM
Yes I maintain that slips are still the prettiest sexy lingerie that both male's and female's can wear. And I certainlyu would wear them a lot more. When I have ti is a very soft and wonderful feeling. Yes s;ip's forever. Suzy!.

wife-of-a-cd
04-17-2005, 11:33 PM
I am a 100% woman and I wear mostly half slips. I love the way they feel and give a little added protection on thiner skirts. Please Girls wear one as often as you can and enjoy it. Linda

MarieTS
04-18-2005, 01:34 AM
This girl always wears a half-slip under any skirt that isn't lined. I have a couple of different lengths, so I also wear them with a camisole under my formal wear. Slips, half-slips, and teddy's were among my first wardrobe purchases.

Julia Brown
05-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Hi Slipsissy, I am a GG, and have just peeped into my wardrobe and found what I was looking for. A nice black three quater slip with lace edging. The label says it is from a company called Contessa (here in the UK). What size are you ? I will have a look for you, on the websites over here (UK). Speak to you soon. Julia xxx

Julia Brown
05-10-2005, 08:05 AM
Hello again slipsissy, just been on the uk websites here and found just what you might be looking for...they are called chemise, teddy's or as we know slips. The sites are: Lingerie-confidential.co.uk (look under 'chemise') and Nylon-dreams.co.uk (this site is amazing....I have never seen 6,8 and 12 stocking suspender belts before !!! this site also specializes in every stocking imaginable even rubber ones !!!!). Here is a confession I love the smell of rubber...can't help it. Anyway; I hope that you will be able to take a peep at these sites soon. Julia xxxx

Cissy Suzie
05-10-2005, 03:59 PM
I love full slips. You can shop eBay and find lots of very yummy vintage, sometimes new, old store stock with the tags still attached. Ha ha of course I will drag out this tired old pic. It is a vintage Van Raalte I bought on eBay! Woo Hoo !! :D

http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/vanraltte2.jpg

Jadeanne
05-10-2005, 09:25 PM
My wife usually wears a dress/skirt only for church or other special occasions, but always wears a full slip underneath.

I don't consider myself properly dressed femme without at least one slip or petticoat under my dress or skirt.

So far the only time I wore anything femme away from home was at a resort when my wife and I attended a GG relative's civil union to another GG. We reserved a room and my wife let me sleep in the slip she wore to the ceremony.

When we go away, we are usually visiting relatives, staying at their homes, so Jadeanne doesn't travel. I'm only out to my loving, supporting wife.

Linda,

I thought I saw a bra slip in either an Intimate Appeal (part of Old Pueblo Traders) or Roamans catalog earlier tonight. I have one I bought on closeout from National a year or so ago.

Jadeanne

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-10-2005, 09:27 PM
all my skrts r "cheek-a-boo" so i cant wear a slip :p :p :p

Sweet Jeanette
05-10-2005, 11:00 PM

I wear a black slip, or rather, a Half slip, with very pretty doilly designs around the fringe at the bottom! -------Very sexy, and satiny!!!! :p

ChristineRenee
05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Slipsissy. I agree that slips are very sexy...have a number of them myself...mostly half slips. Makes for a wonderful feeling when you have nylons on and it brushes against them when you walk.

Love,
Chrissie:)

lissa_cd
05-11-2005, 10:18 AM
I do...finding a whole new love without the bra...

Jadeanne
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Linda,

Here is the link for the bra slip (http://ia.oldpueblotraders.com/pagebuilder/Item?item=41085&CATEGORY=PANTY)

Jadeanne

ronni
05-11-2005, 10:18 PM
I remember a long time ago when a girl was embarrassed if someone told her her slip was showing! Now, I always look for that. If it doesn't show, why wear it?

RainyHaze GG
05-11-2005, 10:24 PM
I am a gg, and I always wear a slip. BTW Cissy Suzie: Love that slip!

Love,
Rainy