PDA

View Full Version : Male Breasts

JoAnnDallas
01-15-2008, 09:43 AM
I was reading an interesting article that stated one of the top ten cosmectic surguries is "Male Breast Reduction".

Kathy Renee
01-15-2008, 09:53 AM
I saw a documentary on this not too long ago. My breasts are getting larger, with each passing year.........I consider this a good thing. The documentary showed males (these were not CDs) having to purchase bras. It was actually pretty interesting.

Angie G
01-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Seems like it happens to the wrong people I should be so lucy :hugs:
Angie

Carla4Guage
01-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Dang! Always on the wrong people. I know that they would be a hassle in my male mode, but a little natural enhancement would be just a nice reinforcement, mentally and physically.

Christina Louise
01-15-2008, 10:04 AM
One problem with male breasts when you're overweight is that you could fit a motorway/interstate between them. Not remotely like the cleavage you'd want.

Jilmac
01-15-2008, 10:36 AM
I don't know about you, but I'm so flat chested my male breasts are almost inverted. If I had the dough, I would get a breast enhancemant to, at the very least, an A cup. My forms would fit me better and an A cup would be inconspicuous enough to go shirtless in male mode in the summertime. If I ever decided to go en femme 24/7, then I would probably do it up right and have implant surgery. If I had implant surgery, I would want a D or DD cup:D

For now, I can only dream. The only way I could afford implants is if I hit the powerball lottery, and I have two chances of that happening, slim and none.
Luv and:hugs: Jill

Ruth
01-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Like Carla said, always on the wrong people! I know for sure if I had a couple of decent mounds there I wouldn't be off to the surgeon.
Ah well.

Deborah Jane
01-15-2008, 01:06 PM
It,s not fair:(. I want breasts, all i,ve got is a pair of "goosebumps":o

Eugenie
01-15-2008, 01:56 PM
One problem with male breasts when you're overweight is that you could fit a motorway/interstate between them. Not remotely like the cleavage you'd want.

Well, I guess it depends upon individuals... I am rather plump, even though I lost a lot of weight (I had gain a lot also previously :o). When losing weight, it is rather common that males my age develop gynecomastia.

In order to have decent looking breasts, it is very useful to use push up bras to help bring the fatty tissues around your chest into shapely breasts. In my case, I use a bra one size smaller than I should and one cup bigger... That is 36 D instead of 38 C. This reallt helps reducing the gap between my two breasts and is creating my cleavage.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Kiva
01-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Actually, I had that done in the early 90's. When I was in my early 20's, (early 80's), I had started to develop breasts, and was actually worried that it might be cancer, or something of that nature. After 10 years or so, I had developed a nice B cup, and was encouraged to have them reduced. I was actually quite sad at that prospect, but living in denial is a powerful thing. Sadly they were reduced. The Dr. sent them off for study, but his first reaction was, "Young man, you're just stacked." If we could only relive some of those times of our past, I'd not need forms. Oh well!

Kiva

CaptLex
01-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Nope, life isn't fair. Talk about things happening to the wrong people: I read recently about a genetic guy in my part of the city who developed gynecomastia and the insurance company paid for his reduction because "guys aren't supposed to have breasts". :p Meanwhile, I suppose transguys are supposed to have them 'cause insurance won't help us out. :Angry3:

Pass the rum . . . :drink:

Deborah Jane
01-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Nope, life isn't fair. Talk about things happening to the wrong people: I read recently about a genetic guy in my part of the city who developed gynecomastia and the insurance company paid for his reduction because "guys aren't supposed to have breasts". :p Meanwhile, I suppose transguys are supposed to have them 'cause insurance won't help us out. :Angry3:

Pass the rum . . . :drink:

You are right CaptLex:(Lifes unfair..I,ll join you in the rum:drink::drink:

charllote34
01-15-2008, 02:22 PM
I thought if i kept eating macdonalds a la super size me i would develop something but all i have is a gut and hair on my ass !!!:devil:

SiobhanW
01-15-2008, 02:22 PM
I'll join you in the rum

I think you'll find the rum's all gone.

Darla in Pa.
01-15-2008, 02:38 PM
I know the general consensous is that herbs don't work. Well I was flat as a board and now fill a 36b it took awhile but it was worth it, just feeling and watching them grow was great now I'm debating on how much bigger I want to go. Darla

Billijo49504
01-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Last year, while on vacation, we ran into a lingerie store that had a big poster in the window, for free bra fittings. So I went in. I asked the SA about the free fittings. She asked if it was for me, and I said yes. She told me that Ann Landers used to say you only need a bra, if you can hold a pencil under your breasts. I asked her for a pencil, went in the changing room and put the pencil under one and asked her if she wanted to see. She took my word for it. After that, she was very professional, gave me a good fitting and found several bras that fit well. After I spent over a hundred buck, she apolagised for her remarks.....BJ
ps. Depending on brands, I wear a 38C or 40C.

Eugenie
01-15-2008, 04:04 PM
In my previous reply I forgot to mention that there are discussion forums on that specific sujject of "Male Breasts". I'v subscribed to one of them a few month ago. Indeed some men who have breasts just can't accept it. But in fact there are also some who trully enjoy having breasts and among those, not all are Transgender some simply enjoy having breasts...

Unfortunately this forum attracts unwanted "voyeurs" who spoil the spirit of the discussions...

Eugenie

Phyliss
01-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Breast reduction on "the wrong people"
Kinda wonder if they can donate 'em like a kidney doner.
Start a "boob bank"

DanaJ
01-15-2008, 06:29 PM
How about this guy?
http://www.lep.co.uk/weird/39Manboobs39-victim-refused-NHS-help.3671767.jp

Dawn Marie
01-15-2008, 08:37 PM
My wife tells me all the time that I have an A-cup, I wish it would go to a B so I can get rid of the breast forms. Some people have all the luck wether they want it or not.

linnea
01-15-2008, 09:00 PM
I have always had fleshy breasts, so I feel lucky for that. However, I would like more: I'm hoping that as I age I will develop gynecomastia.

Well, I guess it depends upon individuals... I am rather plump, even though I lost a lot of weight (I had gain a lot also previously :o). When losing weight, it is rather common that males my age develop gynecomastia.

In order to have decent looking breasts, it is very useful to use push up bras to help bring the fatty tissues around your chest into shapely breasts. In my case, I use a bra one size smaller than I should and one cup bigger... That is 36 D instead of 38 C. This reallt helps reducing the gap between my two breasts and is creating my cleavage.

Eugenie

mykhelee
01-15-2008, 09:06 PM
I was at 248 pounds. My cholesterol was out of control. I dropped down to 175 after much dieting and exercise. I kept my moobs. I asked my doctor about this. He asked if I was a "smoker", I hope you all know what I mean. Due to my chronic use of "chronic" for many years he said the only way to get rid of them was to have a reduction and my insurance would pay for it. I said "no thank you".:heehee:

Jayne
01-21-2008, 12:18 PM
I thinks some times I would like man boobs so I can get a bra and wear it for real.
I measured my self but can't get a 42a gel bra.

Joy Carter
01-21-2008, 12:28 PM
I have half an A (OK not wise cracks. LoL) and I'd not even entertain, the idea of having them removed.

And just how would any male get by waring a bra in public, without someone noticing ??????? :rolleyes:

JoAnnDallas
01-21-2008, 12:39 PM
I wear a bra under my t-shirt and dress shirt. No one seems to notice at all.
In fact I have been wearing a bra everyday for the last two weeks. :D

KayHenderson
01-21-2008, 03:21 PM
When I started a low dosage of hormones, I did not expect any breast development at all because I was in my sixties and my mother was not particularly large in that area.

Now I fill a 38C and use forms to weigh them down a bit so I don't look too "perky" (my wife's term) for my age. In male mode, I wear a one-size-too-small undershirt and loose clothing to hide the shape.

As the saying goes, your mileage may vary...

Carrie
01-21-2008, 09:03 PM
My ex-husband had always had man-boobs. He was embarrased by it. He never learned to swim because of it. He would always wear an undershirt to try to keep them from being noticeable. He would also wear a vest over his shirt sometimes. Most of the time, he even wore a t-shirt when we made love - I hated that.

After our divorce, he had the reduction surgery, started dressing differently and I heard he took swimming lessons.

Our son takes after his dad and has the same problem only to a lesser degree. He's talked about doing the surgery too but hasn't yet. Guess it's genetic.

~C

Farrah
01-22-2008, 09:24 AM
I have breasts, they are great for dressing. However, Its kinda shameful in male mode.

helenr
01-22-2008, 10:56 AM
This is a topic of keen interest to me. After so many years of crossdressing, I realized that there was more going on. I don't envision at 61 any SRS, but I decided I needed to control my futile 'energy'. I have been taking anti androgens for over a year. These cause some modest breast enlargement. The estrogen patch-even a mild dose-really goes to work. I wear a sheer bra daily under my male drab and it works OK now. Let me be clear, I am only between an A and B- and it is only that I am very slender that this even 'shows'. Clearly I will have to do something different in warm weather and less clothing! I don't care--I have always loved breasts, why not have some little girls of my own? I am not dumb, I know how vicious and ignorant Society is--the young man in England should be rejoicing his lovely chest and wearing a pretty lacy bra. Instead he feels shame-unjustifiably. Fortunately, his wife seems OK and that is all that should matter, but this is a weird world with very strict guidelines. At my health club I see women who have breast size from barely A to DD and no one thinks a bit about it. We know this open mindedness doesn't extent to genetic males. I am not sure I still have 'pool privileges' unless I wear a T shirt on!
I have read that some 5000 of so breast reductions are done annually here in the US on men. seems a waste of money and fine physical features. There are some non transgendered men who are cool with their breast. A while back Discovery Health had such a show-I wonder if women, secretely, don't like to have some nice breasts on their men to play with-why wouldn't this work both ways?

Paula Roush
01-22-2008, 05:05 PM
What about blood pres. meds No I have 46 c's :love::tongueout

sexotik
01-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Seems like it happens to the wrong people I should be so lucy :hugs:
Angie

LOL!!!!!

I heard male breasts are called moobs (= man+boobs) but I'm not sure.
When I was younger I had overweight, but as I grew I dropped the extra pounds and one of the things that didn't change much was my bossom. IMO I have small moobs, but I love to squeeze them up, I pushed them up with my hands and wonder how they will look inside a corset. I would also wear silicone breasts to help create the effect that they are real but I don't know much on the topic.

What advice would u give to sb (me) if I wanted to get a corset? what should I take into account?

Susan.
01-23-2008, 12:00 AM
I've have man boobs since I was young. I was a bit chubby but not too fat (160-180 pounds in high school). I've always hated them. They are too big for male mode and too small for femme mode.

CalvinKlein
01-23-2008, 06:56 AM
I have man boobs. I really don't like them. I'd consider getting the surgery at some point in my life. Any idea on how much it costs?

ringedjohn
01-23-2008, 08:45 AM
LOL!!!!!

I heard male breasts are called moobs (= man+boobs) but I'm not sure.
When I was younger I had overweight, but as I grew I dropped the extra pounds and one of the things that didn't change much was my bossom. IMO I have small moobs, but I love to squeeze them up, I pushed them up with my hands and wonder how they will look inside a corset. I would also wear silicone breasts to help create the effect that they are real but I don't know much on the topic.

What advice would u give to sb (me) if I wanted to get a corset? what should I take into account? :p

Why would anyone want to use the term "moobs"? I think that the word "breasts" is much nicer. I love my male breasts - and wish that they were bigger and more shapely.:happy:

Daintre
01-23-2008, 09:48 AM
When I was younger I admit that my male breasts were very important to me, I was very proud of them. I am older now and have lost weight, however my breasts are still a B cup and are NOT perky. Lately they have become a source of great discomfort. I certainly can't wear a bra in male mode and binding them hurts. Reduction is not an option, I wish I were more willing to wear a properly fitted bra, then I think the discomfort would lessen.....sigh....

sandra-leigh
01-23-2008, 11:33 AM
my breasts are still a B cup and are NOT perky. Lately they have become a source of great discomfort. I certainly can't wear a bra in male mode and binding them hurts.

Jenni, CK and Elita (and probably others) sell bras in the style of crop-tops. In particular, the Elita "mini-camisole" and Elita "crossover mini-camisole" are available in basic white cotton and the straps on them are plain unadjustable (no buckles) and wide enough that the bra would just appear at the shoulder to be standard mens undershirt. I find that the crossover style gives better definition (i.e., makes me look as if I actually have something there, which is not an easy trick :sad: ) so you might perhaps find the non-crossover to be better for your purposes.

Billie Jean
01-28-2008, 03:08 PM
I thought if i kept eating macdonalds a la super size me i would develop something but all i have is a gut and hair on my ass !!!:devil:Me too.

Bobby Anne
01-28-2008, 03:40 PM
I was reading an interesting article that stated one of the top ten cosmectic surguries is "Male Breast Reduction".

Yes, GOD in his infinite wisdom gives men breast somewhere around 65 along with Medicare.
Once again he is "Too little too late".

Aeslyn
01-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Wow, one of my favorite subject...
I have always been obsessed with breasts. I think the same can be said for most guys, CD or otherwise. When I was younger I used to stuff bras just to feel lumps on my chest. However, in recent times (as in when I moved across the country I left most of my stuff behind) most of the bras I have had were smaller cups than before and I was surprised to find that I can fill some B cups. Wow, this is great for me cause I never liked big breast and they don't look feminine when I am not dressed.
My one worry, however, is that they will become noticeable from wearing these smaller yet nice fitting bras. If they did, i might consider reduction.

Dalece
01-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Well I'm like a couple of other girls here on the plump size and have been losing weight but breast size has stayed. Been of herbal enhancement and it is working. and also on blood preassure meds. As far as reduction No.