PDA

View Full Version : Something I have Noticed

SarahHall
01-15-2008, 12:36 PM
A I read more posts, i see that lots of you started dressing when you were young. I didn't start until I was 19 and only because I was dating a girl at the time and she had lots of sexy panties, nighties shear nylons and pumps. Didi any of you start at a late age as I did? Just curious.:love:

sandra-leigh
01-15-2008, 12:42 PM
It is hard to say when I started. I tried some things on as a teen, curiosity about how women experience clothes, but I didn't think "I'd like to wear these" until I was 43.

Some people started much later in life than I did, in their fifties or sixties. There have been a number of "when did you start?" threads that have explored this topic.

Kiva
01-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Started at the ripe age of 4. Didn't get serious until my teens. Told wife in '86. Denied the whole thing during the 90's. Here I am today, accepting myself, and enjoying life!

Kiva

Tina Dixon
01-15-2008, 04:32 PM
A I read more posts, i see that lots of you started dressing when you were young. I didn't start until I was 19 and only because I was dating a girl at the time and she had lots of sexy panties, nighties shear nylons and pumps. Didi any of you start at a late age as I did? Just curious.:love:

You know that kind of stuff just gor us in to it only a younger age, for me early teens.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-15-2008, 07:45 PM
age 12,,sisters pantyhose :D

Deanna2
01-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Way older than 19.

docrobbysherry
01-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Really old dude here. Don't I look it? Sherry keeps me looking and feeling young!
RS

SarahHall
01-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Well I guess I was wrong about the age thing.

mykhelee
01-15-2008, 09:10 PM
I was a pantyhose nut in high school, then denial.
I dressed all the time from 22-24, then marriage, second one.
I dressed all the time from 38-42, then I had me a little emotional crisis and purged. Just starting again.

SandyR
01-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Fully dressing at 39......never looked back.

PS - still looking for that perfect eyeliner.....

Hugs!

SandyR

Jennifer Lynndon
01-15-2008, 09:58 PM
I didn't start dressing until I was well-past my teens ... would have been nice to have started when I was younger.

trannie T
01-15-2008, 11:21 PM
I had the urge to dress starting as a child in the first grade. Didn't wear any women's clothing until I was in my 20's, didn't dress fully until my 30's and didn't get out of the house until my 50's.

sillyfish
01-16-2008, 01:31 AM
Im 18 and my girlfriend got me to start crossdressing around halloween hehe

crusadergirl
01-16-2008, 02:36 AM
I didn't really get in to dressing till i was 25. I started at 15 but i stopped and didn't really do anything with it.

Carla Mel
01-16-2008, 02:45 AM
I started arround 10, but did not get full dress and makeup till 25. Then I stopped a couple of years and had a full comeback, going out etc... with 35.

Kisses
Carla

Suzie S.
01-16-2008, 05:30 AM
Late twenties for me, got some catching up to do! :heehee:

Suzy Harrison
01-16-2008, 05:52 AM
I started dressing at the age of 12, but was well into makeup before I reached 13. Haven't stopped since....

KeriB
01-16-2008, 10:23 AM
Started raiding my grandmother's drawers in myn early teens.. did not get a "full look" (wig, etc..) oh till about six or so years ago, purged, denied, denied denied.. and back again and oh so emotionally calm and enjoying the release!

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-16-2008, 10:48 AM
I started around 6-8 years old and have never stopped for any real long period of time. I purged many times and wished it would go away for years. It never did and then I started to find out that their are other people like me, before the internet I thought that I was the only wierdo doing this. Well not completely but I thyink some of you know what I mean! If I had everything to do over I would have come out full time in my teens and would have never hid it from anyone.

Lidia_tv
01-16-2008, 11:45 AM
My first experiments date from the age of say 13 - 14, but my full dressing began in my early 20s

Odalisque23
01-16-2008, 12:04 PM
I couldn't have been older than 10 when I started, just slips, nighties, whatever I could forage from the laundry bin. Then, dresses and things spordically throughout my teens. I think I was 22 or 23 before I had ever been fully dressed, but the urge was always there.

SouthernLady
01-16-2008, 03:55 PM
I started dressing when I was 16, just easy things at first, ie: panties, bras, and just fell in love with the feeling. During college, a couple of girlsfriends encouraged me to step out more and even helped with the mysteries of femininity. Then I married and my life went into the closet. When she discovered some panties that I had hidden, I was asked the usual questions, "are you gay"? I was rediculed and subjected to the "you don't love me" syndrome. Then the "you don't find me sexy enough" syndrome. I was miserable and my life became hell. Needless to say, there was no understanding and divorce followed. Now I am remarried, but I made sure this time I was truthful up front and now have a wonderful and supportive SO. Life is wonderful.

linnea
01-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Although I began wearing various feminine items at an early age (age 7 was when I started), I didn't really dress completely (wig, makeup, underwear, lingerie, dresses or skirts or other fem outfits) until I was in my late twenties. Since then it has been the full deal, and in the past ten years, I have worn some kind of fem-wear (at least panties) every day, everywhere.

Melissa Cross
01-17-2008, 07:52 AM
I started dressing when I was in my early 40's. Looking back now, I can see I always had the urge to crossdress since I was a teenager but didn't start actively dressing until later in life.

Melissa

tiffanythecd2001
01-17-2008, 08:26 AM
:happy:Hi; started about 8; mom wanted a girl so she dress me up whilst dad was at work, male, when home, and makeup and stuff at 22 then at 41 married never knew or didnt understand this world when i tolds her tryed to explain it to her, no go, so i closet till now, then we dev ,so now i full time when im home, and im 50 here.:heehee:

Lilith Moon
01-17-2008, 08:36 AM
First memories for me were trying to make dresses and cloaks from the sheets and blankets in my cot. Must have been around 4 yo.

T_gurl_tia
01-20-2008, 06:18 AM
10 or 11 with my sisters hose and panties!

Vickygogirl
01-20-2008, 06:39 AM
It was before i went to senior school, so i guess i must have been about 10 or so, Sisters pantyhose, pantys, leotards, swimsuits, ect, loved the feeling i got and just wished i could have been a girl !! Have always dressed in secret since then, Purging loads of times, but I have accepted it now, vickys here for good, no more purging ever again. I have only recently went into full on girly mode with wigs, make up, dresses, skirts, blouses,shoes, boots, shaved body ( all over, even arms). Have even came out to a few close friends & my next door neighbour.( yesterday).. parents and sister are next in line for the surprise !!! It has to be done, otherwise I will end up in the nut house.:happy:

Vicky x ( happier than ever now its out)

Raychel
01-20-2008, 06:57 AM
I was somewhere between 10 and 13 whne I first discovered how nice womens underwear felt. It wasn't until I came out to my wife about 3 years ago that I started dressing in more than lingerie and pantyhose. Now I have a whole closet full of nice dresses

SO my journey to this point has taken almost 50 years. And in another 50 years, none of it will matter anymore. :rolleyes:

pam867564
01-20-2008, 07:44 AM
i still wonder to myself why i started dressing at 49 years old. one day i saw a pair of my iwfes panties on the floor and thought i would try them on to see what they felt like, i was hooked form that moment on. can't stop