PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to crossdress to be here ??

charllote34
01-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi People of the world !!!

Its Monday evening been totally rushed off my feet all day and after a quick tea i have come to my most favourite site .Im sat here with 3 day old stubble on my face ,and i am wearing a old pair of jeans and a t shirt thats older than some people i know! And to be honest i am in total man mode tonight , so my question is how many more of you come on here and dont dress for a while is it allowed ???:eek:,

Deborah Jane
01-15-2008, 03:07 PM
:eek:A Man...:o You can,t come in here like that!! Get "glammed up" immediatly...You should know better!!:tongueout

charllote34
01-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Yes your right , what was i thinking !!!! the temptation is to strong , cant resist,....those silky strappy things ....oh blast !! i will go and get my basque ... HEY THAT RYHMES :heehee:

StayceeCD
01-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Ha! If you could see ME now!! A weeks stubble, covered in paint cuz I'm working on my house and in old sweat pants and dickies work shirt! :p Definitely NOT very ladylike at the moment! But I'm taking a bit of a break and seeing whats going on here at the site! Although I'm not currently dressed, it doesn't make me any less of a crossdresser! :2c: I dress as much as time and family commitments will allow. I've recently been out for the first time and it was very positive so I can't wait for my next venture out! :D

Mitch23
01-15-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm only girled up about twice a week on average and not at all over christmas and the new year. but i'm still one of the girls when i come on this site

mitch

charllote34
01-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Mitch , stacey and debs! thanks for that yes i am always one of the girls no matter what i am wearing xxx

Jennaie
01-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Forum requirements for posting are that you must be in full dress with makeup. If you're just reading threads, panties and stockings are fine. If your wanting to start a new thread, you should be ready to walk out the door completely dressed as a woman.

Or, come as you are since nobody can see you anyway.

charllote34
01-15-2008, 03:19 PM
come as you are , as you were , as i want you to be , NIRVANA

SweetCaroline
01-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Tho I am shaven, I haven't been fully dressed en femme since I went out New years eve. Since coming out to those I live with, I am often partially dressed when alone in my room. I'll often wear high heels, even in tee-shirt and jeans, and started wearing a woman's sweater, often with a pin or some other sort of jewelry, rather than the flannel shirt I used to wear on cold days. That's the joy about posting on the internet from home, I can wear what ever I want and still be Caroline. I could be wearing a tuxedo now for all you know. :tongueout

Sarah Rabbit
01-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Like it says under the Forum banner.
The #1 Community for Crossdressers, thier family and friends

Don't worry to much about it:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

charllote34
01-15-2008, 03:45 PM
cheeky rabbit !!!:hugs: but the point is we should be comfortable to be the people we want to be no matter what we wear

Eugenie
01-15-2008, 03:49 PM
Unfortunately, most of the times I'm in drab when I write posts on this forum...

But for me this is no longer feeling so bad as I feel like a woman even when I'm not dressed as one...

:hugs:
Eugenie

SherriePall
01-15-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm reading this post while wearing panties and pantyhose. Whoops! I violated the posting rules.

Sabrina Flowers
01-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Most of the times I read the threads or post I am in male drab, usally just before I go to work. or like this evening, 2 days stubble :eek: and male clothes. it is not very often that I can get dressed up, but being here reading the posts is nice and better than watching the telly.

charllote34
01-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Most of the times I read the threads or post I am in male mode, usally just before I go to work. or like this evening, 2 days stubble :eek: and male clothes. it is not very often that I can get dressed up, but being here reading the posts is nice and better than watching the telly.

absolutely the tv is rubbish i much prefer to read your posts and reply to pms etc....

Tina Dixon
01-15-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure, any one read the rules?

SiobhanW
01-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Forum requirements for posting are that you must be in full dress with makeup. If you're just reading threads, panties and stockings are fine. If your wanting to start a new thread, you should be ready to walk out the door completely dressed as a woman.

Ah, that's good. I'm in. Not only am I fully dressed, my feminine look and mannerisms are impecable and I can easily pass as a beautiful GG 10-15 years younger than I am.

Oh, bugger. I've gone and woken up. Sigh.

Christina Louise
01-15-2008, 04:34 PM
It's a good job that webcams aren't compulsory!!!

Nicole Erin
01-15-2008, 04:37 PM
We cannot see each other anyways. :D

Come on now, most of us do not look like we do in our photos, not in drab anyways.

This subject has come up before so let me ask -
Does anyone actually doll up just to surf the web? :heehee:

Besides, like I said, being CD is a state of mind more than what one wears.

Sabrina Flowers
01-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Can some one find and print the dressing rule for posting? :rolleyes: :devil:

Paige.
01-15-2008, 04:48 PM
The GG police should be all over your case. It isn't nice to sully a fine feminine name by coming here dressed like that and with stubble yet. You should expect to be banned, or at least harassed.

Deborah Jane
01-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Can some one find and print the dressing rule for posting? :rolleyes: :devil:

I found this in the smallprint!!:p

Forum Rules Regarding Appearance.
1-Members using the MtoF forum should shave before signing in.
2-All members using the MtoF forum should wear feminine attire.
3-Makeup should be worn at all times whilst using the MtoF sections.
Anyone found to be flouting the above rules will be forced to show pictures of themselves in drab in The Picture and Video Gallery.

Kate Simmons
01-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Fun-nee Charllote. Think I always look like my avatars? Anyway, lost my razor. I think it melted the last time I shaved my legs from sheer exhaustion.:heehee:

Andine
01-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Me too .... No stubble, but in drab today .... Doing boy stuff .... I re-built my on suite bathroom and now I'm making a couple of solid timber ( Banksia tree ) slab shelves . The top is a Banksia slab, and the ceramic bowl comes from a local artisan, and has lovely crystals in the glase. The cabinet is Cedar lining boards which I bent into the curved shape.

regards

Dawn Marie
01-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Well, I'm almost always in drab mode while reading and posting, but I usually have panties on (I underdress a lot) does that count? And I shaved my legs for the first time in five years and the wife has not even noticed.

teresa jeen
01-15-2008, 10:04 PM
let me see, i have on a female robe, a female night gown( cotton ) only for the granddaughter, panties and (please dont hold it against me) mens pj pants. but dont feel sorry for me i did shave today after work.

trannie T
01-15-2008, 11:14 PM
I only dress when I go out. I'm only on the computer when I'm home. Please don't tell the Transvestite Police that I'm in drab.

Angie G
01-16-2008, 01:05 AM
:eek:God I hope not :hugs:
Angie

Veronica 1
01-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Well, I am one of the confused ones. I underdress every day, panties, pantyhose, sports bra, and I am sitting here in male jeans and t-shirt. Put in my forms as soon as I got home from work and donned wig and jewelry. I do not know, does this make me a m2f2m dresser? I am so confused, I should get a new blonde wig. hehe

Billijo49504
01-16-2008, 01:46 AM
I guess I'd call my dress fem drab. Bra and panties, womens cotton socks, velour jeans, coz they're warm, and a womens turtle neck sweater, warm too. No wig or makeup. Nothing glitzy or fancy for me, just comfy...BJ

UASIANGAL
01-16-2008, 02:11 AM
dressed...huh? I'm usually naked! Just put on a pair of lacey panties and I'm a CD!:p

charllote34
01-16-2008, 03:52 AM
dressed...huh? I'm usually naked! Just put on a pair of lacey panties and I'm a CD!:p

I Need a cold shower !!!! , interesting reading the posts here like i said i am ME no matter what i wear .If i did a DIY job arund the home i would wear whats suitable for what i am doing ,although i would be tempted to wear something frilly under my overalls !!!