PDA

View Full Version : Deception at it's best

Jennaie
01-15-2008, 03:10 PM
I found this pic at crossdressingpicturegallery.com

What do you think, is this a young crossdresser, a young ts who has been on hormones for a few years, or is this a GG?

StayceeCD
01-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Could be any of the above!

MJ
01-15-2008, 03:18 PM
it's a gg ...thats my final answer

charllote34
01-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks , i lost this picture about 5 years ago dont i look well ?, apart from the 5 o clock shadow , can you see it ?? any tips on how i can hide it :D

Jennaie
01-15-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks , i lost this picture about 5 years ago dont i look well ?, apart from the 5 o clock shadow , can you see it ?? any tips on how i can hide it :D

I somehow knew that it would not take long to find the owner. So, what are you doing this weekend? Would you like a new house? perhaps a weekend at the beach? Rotfl

charllote34
01-15-2008, 03:32 PM
I will pack my bucket and spade and my bikini now babe xxxx:D

SherriePall
01-15-2008, 03:57 PM
I'd say GG, but I have been wrong before (once, if I remember correctly).

Alice B
01-15-2008, 04:15 PM
only the shadow knows.

Tina Dixon
01-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Who ever it is i'm sure they won't be happy to see there picture stolen :mad:

charlie
01-15-2008, 04:24 PM
What was the question? Did I think she was hot? Oh ya, is she a crossdresser! My guess is no. You may rattle us with these pictures, but can you fool us?

Katelyn
01-15-2008, 04:32 PM
It Depends. I say she's a GG, but I could be wrong. Here's a few pics of a South Korean Model and Singer namer Harisu. She was once accused of lying about being a transsexual in order to gain attention. If you google her name, a few pages will pop up including wikipedia.

Christina Louise
01-15-2008, 04:36 PM
I'll give my 3 sided coin a toss

Nicole Erin
01-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Well it AIN'T a CD.
And I doubt it is TS cause a TS who passes without question is NOT going to go posting photos on the web and potentially out herself.

People steal photos all the time for whatever reason. Why someone would steal them and claim "That is me" I have no idea.

Amy07
01-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Not a GG...they don't were stockings with blue jeans!

Chiana
01-15-2008, 05:41 PM

Good point. But I still vote GG.

Kate Simmons
01-15-2008, 05:41 PM
I've come to the conclusion it's a GG. I just played a hunch, mind you. Sometimes a hunch pays off, sometimes it doesn't. What I'm trying to say is I just played a hunch.

rachel_rachel
01-15-2008, 06:54 PM

Ahhh but yes.. those are the games that the mind plays.

FWIW, Too hard to give a definate answer.

docrobbysherry
01-15-2008, 07:43 PM
R u looking for a volunteer to find out what "she" is?
I'll do it! I'll do it!
RS

Melissa A.
01-15-2008, 07:58 PM
She's not a cd. If she is, I wanna know where she got those breast forms! I would guess a GG, but there are ts's as pretty as her. So I guess it's possible. If she's a ts, looks-wise, she's a very blessed one!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Joy Carter
01-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Gg !

Dawn Marie
01-15-2008, 08:09 PM
I vote a young ts who has been on hormones for a while and she hit the jackpot.:2c:

Joy Carter
01-15-2008, 08:20 PM
I took a look at the web sight, and there was one more GG pictured there. Some sick and hollowed joke in my view. :heehee:

Jacqui
01-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Ok, it's time to fess up. I bought the mask for Halloween at a Seven-Eleven store. It was on sale, I guess, nobody wanted it.
So, yes, I am not a GG, but a mere CD, wanna-be TS.

As for the stockings, have you ever worn them under denim?

Paige.
01-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Very difficult to tell but my quess vote is young ts. Sure could be Jacqui too.
Does anyone know the real answer to the puzzle?

Julogden
01-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Well it AIN'T a CD.
And I doubt it is TS cause a TS who passes without question is NOT going to go posting photos on the web and potentially out herself.

People steal photos all the time for whatever reason. Why someone would steal them and claim "That is me" I have no idea.
It's commonly done by a small percentage of CD's, or maybe wanna-be CD's. Doesn't make sense to me.

Carol

ericalynncd
01-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Oh thats a GG. look at the very high cheekbones and pronounced chin, not to mention no beard shadow or adams apple.

Jennaie
01-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Very difficult to tell but my quess vote is young ts. Sure could be Jacqui too.
Does anyone know the real answer to the puzzle?

Nope, no one knows, at least not me. I keep looking at her soft jaw line, high cheek bones, the short distance between both her nose and upper lip and her lower lip and chin. Her lips and breast look natural as well.

At least I'm not the only person who is having a hard time deciding. I figured one of you would point something out that revealed the truth. Perhaps this is the work of image editing software. Who knows.

She sure is cute though. If thats a man, well... LOL

Jennaie
01-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Who ever it is i'm sure they won't be happy to see there picture stolen :mad:

Actually Tina, she posted this picture for all to see on a public viewing forum that requires no membership.

Angie G
01-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Don't know but she is cute. :hugs:
Angie

Jacqui
01-16-2008, 01:12 AM
I figured one of you would point something out that revealed the truth. Perhaps this is the work of image editing software. Who knows.

She/he has man hands. At least the left hand looks large. Also, look at the right hand. What's that long thin thing sticking out onto the book? It's too thin to be a thumb and too long to be a pinky finger.

The feet don't look right either. Even with stockings on, the right big toe nail looks exceptionally long, and the left foot, although bent, just doesn't look right.

Lastly, she/he could lose a few pounds and inches around the waist as the belly seems to be protruding from the jeans.

So, Jennaie, given all the flaws I've mentioned, I still think she/he's pretty hot, but I think there is a slim possibility that it could be a CD.

p.s. Paige, I didn't mean to fool anyone, I just stuck my avatar picture on the body using photoshop and wished it really was mine!

Jacqui

Billijo49504
01-16-2008, 01:15 AM
At that posture, it's hard to tell the distance from the waist to the top of the shoulders. That is a very good way to find out. Most tall women are standard from the waist up, but have long legs. My first wife was 6'3" tall and it was all legs. So my guess is one of the above.:tongueout As for stolen pictures, I stole mine from the old folks home. From one of the sick, lame and lazy ones. Just some old fart...BJ

sterling12
01-16-2008, 04:41 AM
I've given up on guessing on stuff like this, seems to be pointless. If it's a hoax, it's a pretty infantile sense of humor that finds it funny to fool others through deception .

I have seen some pretty incredible things done with Photoshop, perhaps that's a possible explanation? Then it becomes a matter of vanity.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Paige.
01-16-2008, 11:12 AM
p.s. Paige, I didn't mean to fool anyone, I just stuck my avatar picture on the body using photoshop and wished it really was mine!
Jacqui

I thought your spoof was funny and you didn't fool me for a minute because you don't need to stick your pretty face on someone else's body pic.

These guessing games are pointless but fun. It really intrigues me that some men can pull it off so well.

Anyway, I still think she is a ts. Her upper body and face is feminine but below the waist she looks muscular and the bone structure isn't very "dainty".

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-16-2008, 11:24 AM
I think "she" is a crossdresser. She is sitting like a guy would, I know because I like to sit like that when I have pantyhose on and jeans, it just feels good. I also don't know of any GG's that sit like that for a picture, so "she" is posing for the effect and is getting it. Also I have the same look on top as she does and I am certainly a crossdresser, I mean my breast and cleavage look pretty much the same as hers although I am just a bit larger. I wear panty hose with jeans all the time and I know real GG's don't do this since my wife tells me that. She is prettier than me and younger so I am envious of that.
She's a crossdresser and a good one at that, the lucky .....!!!!

MJ
01-16-2008, 11:26 AM
Paige. we need to compare . take a picture like our subject so we can see :heehee:

Chiana
01-16-2008, 11:37 AM
Most tall women are standard from the waist up, but have long legs. My first wife was 6'3" tall and it was all legs....BJ

I too, am all legs. I am 5'11". But when I am seated, I am obviously shorter than a friend who is only 5'6" tall. Sigh, I knew I should have been born as a girl.

Chari
01-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Your guess is as good as mine! Why is the navel area lighter in color than the breast, neck, and face area? Lack of tan / makeup? IMO, most GGs tan as much as they can to get that even tan look.

Chari

melissacd
01-16-2008, 03:14 PM
She is a CDTVTSGGTXBBGFNTMTFFTMwhatchamacallit...

Ruth
01-16-2008, 05:00 PM
I think the image is a photoshop composite, and I really don't see the point of it.

Jennaie
01-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Paige. we need to compare . take a picture like our subject so we can see :heehee:

Absolutely, and remember Paige, this is for research, it's important!

linnea
01-16-2008, 11:21 PM
I say that she's GG. As for the stockings, I knew a number of GGs who do wear them under jeans and other pants. Some wear panty hose; others wear thigh-tops. I've worn stockings under denim and found that it feels wonderful. On cold days, it can give some added warmth too.
:2c:

jessikasummerfox
01-17-2008, 04:35 AM
A GG or a CD? Which ever one you say, I would argue that both are right. The top half being a GG and the bottom half being the CD. To me, it looks very much like a decent photoshop composite job.

One of the things that I noticed was the shadow that the right leg casts on the couch, something that would indicate a harsh flash. And yet, there isn't a shadow cast by the torso or the head on the back of the wall. There is a weird low resolution white halo on the wall instead. While the left arm looks like it casts a slight shadow in some places, closer inspection leads me to think that's just the way the color and the design of the shirt works.

Another thing: the skin tone above the breasts doesn't quite match the skin tone of the belly. A tan could explain some color difference, but this seems too different. Something also bothers me about the hand on the right. It looks like it disappears into the crease between the cushions below where the crease actually is, or should be. (I tried to visually follow the crease below the right leg across to the other side. Perhaps in the original photo, the crease was more noticeable on the left side but was "airbrushed" out to make the hand look like it works there.)

I took a few Photoshop courses at my college, and it is rather amazing what you can do with it. Everyone knows that Photoshop and other image editing software can make things look different, but until you've played around with it for a month or two, you probably don't know just "how" different some pictures can be from the original.

Dena
01-18-2008, 06:07 PM
I vote gg, those could be knee-hi stockings.

SiobhanW
01-18-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm voting for a GG head and cleavage on a TS/TG/CD body. A GG of that age, I doubt the belly would be less tanned than the chest. Plus that belly needs to loose a few more pounds than are evident in the head's face.

MsToriJones
01-19-2008, 12:45 PM

yes we do, when said jeans are long and we are wearing heels. I have many times, ESPECIALLY in the winter as they help keep me warmer.

MsToriJones
01-19-2008, 12:55 PM
if you go to the website associated with the pic it is to sell breast forms, I would think that this is a gg pics used in deception to get cds to buy their forms.

:2c: