PDA

View Full Version : So..

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
01-16-2008, 12:19 AM
I have a forum for trans youth on another site.. and it's been dead lately.. and I'm sad.. because I didn't want my baby to die.. =(
.. so, I was wondering if any of you would like to join? I'm not asking you to leave this forum.. I'll be staying here.. lol.. but I just want to get my forum going again.. so if any of you could help me out.. I'd be very appreciative!
Please let me know!

- Dom

Taylor105
01-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Well, I don't know that I would be considered trans youth even though I look like one. I'm an old man of 34. lol

Emily Ann Brown
01-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Taylor...I'M SHOCKED ! You told me you were the same age as me...25. I would have never gone out with you if I knew you were an older man. I always get in trouble with older men.

Emily Ann

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
01-16-2008, 03:29 PM
you're just beginning transition.. and yeah, you could pass for really young..
you're welcome in the forum, anyways.

TeaPirateFox
01-17-2008, 07:29 AM
I'd actually be interested in that, link? :D

Taylor105
01-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Taylor...I'M SHOCKED ! You told me you were the same age as me...25. I would have never gone out with you if I knew you were an older man. I always get in trouble with older men.

Emily Ann

Oops!! I let it slip that I'm older than you are. I hope you have a thing for older men. hehe I'll try really hard not to get you into any trouble. :)

:love:

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
01-19-2008, 06:03 AM
the site is www.nexopia.com
you need to register.. and then once you're registered, let me know on here what your screenname on there is, and i'll send you a message on nexopia.. and invite you to the forum. since it's a private forum (to keep the idiots out), it's invite only.

anyone can join.. you're all welcome. =)

- Dom

TeaPirateFox
01-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Thats actually a good idea. People on nexopia (for the most part) are idiots. :hugs: . I only stay because its one of the few ways to keep in touch with a few people.

My screenname on nexopia is

mile.a.minute

Cheerz,
Maxik