PDA

View Full Version : New to this, need a mentor - help! :)

skinny_newbie
01-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi all,
I'm just starting my first online shopping spree and putting together a fun and flirty outfit. There's so much to figure out still. I'm a petite man, 34-29-34 and 5'8", and I'm trying to put together a turtleneck and short pleated skirt (and some sexy underthings). I have breastforms that fill out a 34C bra very nicely.

I don't want to shave everywhere and I'm not sure what to do about that. Will wearing regular stockings over nude pantyhose cover leg hair?

Will a corset help to make some curves? I don't want the outline of it to be visible under a tight turtleneck.

And then there's that thing in front... :) I love the feel of a tiny thong (low-rise tanga's are so sexy) but they don't provide much frontal coverage. I tend to be "excited" a lot while I'm dressed. I thought a pleated skirt will help to hide things. Any tips there?

ps- I'm a straight man, I just love love love women! I also have yim if anyone ever wants to chat

xoxo
karen

MJ
01-16-2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks for ruining my day :tongueout... :hugs:

Angie G
01-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Why don't you want ot shave your legs I do mine and love it and keep them shaved all year even in the summer. :hugs:
Angie

dianarg
01-16-2008, 09:45 AM
You can wear dark stockings to cover the hair on your legs. Btw great measures!

JoAnnDallas
01-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Beats my 38-33-35, 5'9" figure. LOL

KeriB
01-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Jeesh.. I'm NOT even going to attempt to measure... lol

Amanda Shaft
01-16-2008, 10:13 AM
I'v never thought about measuring: sounds fun.

No it wasn't!:eek:
Amanda

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Wow with a 29 waist you don't need a corset to get the curves. I never wear a corset but am a 38-32-36 and always shave my legs so just do it. I almost never get any flak and most people are too busy with their own lives to notice anyway. I wera womans jeans every day and love my string bikini panties or thongs. I wear panty hose a lot and that helps keep everything tucked in and secure, try it you'll just love it!! In the winter or colder days I get away with wearing a bra and fem t-shirt by hiding it under a sweatshirt that is oversized, I have natural 38C breast without any help so if I wear a fem t-shirt and bra I have a great silhouette, at least in my eye.
Good luck with the shopping on line, let us know when you decide to actually go to the store and try on the clothes, that's the best time.

docrobbysherry
01-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi all,
I'm just starting my first online shopping spree and putting together a fun and flirty outfit.

R these to wear privately, or will u try to pass, and go out?

There's so much to figure out still. I'm a petite man, 34-29-34 and 5'8", and I'm trying to put together a turtleneck and short pleated skirt (and some sexy underthings). I have breastforms that fill out a 34C bra very nicely.

Add 2" approx. to all your measurements, that's me. Your size is near perfect for shopping at your local Goodwill. Nobody cares what u buy there. Mine has a return policy on clothes, so I don't have to try them on there. I measure them with a small tape measure. However I find, spandex, etc. items will almost always fit!

I don't want to shave everywhere and I'm not sure what to do about that. Will wearing regular stockings over nude pantyhose cover leg hair?

See how u look before shaving!

Will a corset help to make some curves? I don't want the outline of it to be visible under a tight turtleneck.

I usually wear corsets with an all-in-one over them to smooth the edges.

And then there's that thing in front... :) I love the feel of a tiny thong (low-rise tanga's are so sexy) but they don't provide much frontal coverage.

I wear very tite stretchy panties reversed so the wide part is in front. They cover and hold things in place quite well.

I tend to be "excited" a lot while I'm dressed. I thought a pleated skirt will help to hide things. Any tips there?

Yes, if u r NOT excited, u r NOT doing it rite! Get your look rite and u can't emagine how exciting it will be!

ps- I'm a straight man, I just love love love women! I also have yim if anyone ever wants to chat

xoxo
karen

Karen, think of all this as FUN, and I assure u, it Will be!
RS

jennifer41356
01-16-2008, 04:12 PM
HMMMM petite at 5'8", wow , i am 5'6", I wonder what that makes me?:heehee:

Pantyhose and stockings feel so much better and stay on easier with shaved legs, I highly recommend that :drink:

PheonaP
01-16-2008, 04:26 PM
I must be a "Midget Size" then at just 5' 5". 36-30-36 :hugs:

jaimecdww
01-16-2008, 04:28 PM
You should look fine with black hose on top of nude hose. This will work really good if it's cold out. I usually do this as well. I only dress 3-4 times a year so shaving just doesn't fit in with the rest of my life style (sucks). Maybe try some tights instead, I think they are a little thicker. little help any one, tights thicker than hose or are they the same thing?

sissystephanie
01-16-2008, 05:09 PM
At 5' 10" and 40, 39, 40 I am certainly not petite! Trying to get my waist down so I at least have some curves. I am a natural 40B, so that part is O.K. as is!:happy:

With your figure, you don't need to wear a corset! Just fill out your bra, and go with what Mother Nature gave you. As for the "thingy" in front, either do what DocRobby suggested; I.E. tight panties, or get yourself a "Gaff" (available online or at any store that carried dance oufits) and wear that. If the skirt is loose enough, usually no one will notice anything. Of course that depends on how "excited" you get!:heehee:

Jamie, tights are an excellent idea. They are thicker (usually anyway) and will definitely cover the leg hair. Of course, I shave mine all year long!

Sissy/Stephanie

Sometimes I look like a girl, but I am always a man underneath!

TxKimberly
01-16-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm a petite man, 34-29-34 and 5'8" . . . Thanks for ruining my day :tongueout... :hugs:

I am SO with MJ on this!

All kidding aside, I don't have any real suggestions as far as online shopping. Personaly, I don't do much shopping online as I prefer to hold something in my hands and have an estimate of its quality before purchasing it.

Julie York
01-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Maybe you could tell us a bit more about you than your dimensions, to sort of.....flesh you out a bit.

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-16-2008, 07:19 PM
i have not had a 34 inch pants size since my 20s

in america tights are differant than pantyhose but in the UK they r ALL called tights...

skinny_newbie
01-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Wow, thanks for the great welcome! :)

This is only an occasional indulgence and I'm not willing to do lots of body hair removal. Wearing dark stockings sounds fine, but *just in case* my skirt lifts up past my stocking tops, I want to have nice silky looking legs. I guess nude pantyhose will work ok for that? I know dark tights would solve the problem, but there is something about a garter belt and stockings with a miniskirt that is hot!

Thanks for the measurement compliments too! I guess I'll stick with bra, panty, and garter belt shopping for now for underthings and play around with corsets some other time. I'm kind of thinking of a tight sheer-ish turtleneck sweater with a black bra. I'm not looking for going out to the mall clothes, obviously!

How about footwear for this playful outfit? It's cold where I'm at and lots of women are in boot-mode. Which compliments best - strappy heels? ankle boots? knee high boots? thigh high boots? I don't want to look like a ****. Maybe like a fashionable coed :)

Thanks everyone. I'll be scanning all the posts here and you'll probably see more of me. Feel free to pm for private convo too.

xoxo
karen

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-17-2008, 02:03 AM
:eek: "dont want to look like a ****?".... shoot its the only way i know how to dress :heehee:

Raquel June
01-17-2008, 02:31 AM
Nude pantyhose will cover leg hair, but you need about five layers of them. If you have really dark leg hair you may need more. I know a lot of drag queens who don't shave their legs; they just wear 5 to 8 layers of pantyhose.

Tights work, too, but you still might need more than one layer. I really like the way it looks when I wear black tights on top of white tights -- it's really interesting shimmer against the blacklights in a club.

Laurelanne
01-17-2008, 02:59 AM
Back when I couldnt shave them I went to the skating supplie sports store and purchased light weight skaters tights which look very much like skin then Id wear stockings and garter it worked great. Try ...

Celeste
01-17-2008, 05:19 AM
Hi karen-as far as concealing things and producing some curves,when you are online at your dept store a try search on body shapers.I bought several and they helped pull my tummy in and keep everything in place well.Some types pull almost up to your bra which kind of enhance your breast forms to.With your measurements you would probably want the smallest petite.If you don't shave your legs, your going to be missing a really fabulous part of it all and you may not get that "complete" feeling.It will grow back by summer.If anyone says anything about your legs clean shaven ,tell them your in to body building or exercise class and your trainer requires that everyone shave them or you have a rare skin irritation where no hair will grow there.I bet if you shaved your upper thighs only, and experienced the difference of feel that you would go all the way with it.

Vicky_Scot
01-17-2008, 06:09 AM
I'v never thought about measuring: sounds fun.

No it wasn't!:eek:
Amanda

:heehee:

I need to pop down to B&Q and get a bigger tape measure..............:rolleyes:

bEEb
01-17-2008, 07:09 AM
Sounds as if you have the body part knocked.
Maybe concentrate on becoming more androgynous in every day life? Creating a female face to compliment what is already a very workable bod?
You have a head start with your physique don't sweat it.
Sheesh! I am 46-36-34 here. "Inverted pyramid"! How'd ya like to work with that?

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-17-2008, 07:27 AM
You can wear dark stockings to cover the hair on your legs. Btw great measures!

depending on the thickness of your leg hair you may want to consider doubling up on the stockings so that you won't have hairs sticking through.

Just a thought,

Zara