PDA

View Full Version : A dream or a fantasy....

tim sar
01-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Before I met my wonderful wife I used to dress in some quite strage ways at times. Sometimes things just didn't match or sometimes I'd have a moment where I'd put everything on at once just to get the high-fix I needed. I must have looked quite ridiculous! However, my fashion sense has improved dramatically since my wife came into my life. She advises me on the right combinations, the right shoes for the right outfit or the right underwear to wear to show off my figure. But sometimes there's a little thought that pops into my head about entertaining a group of friends at home wearing something femme. I know that it's just a fantasy in my head that occasionally pops up. I can picture myself handing the drinks around and sitting with my stocking top showing under my skirt. I would never carry out this fantasy for fear of pure embarrasment :o of myself and my wife. (I think my moustach gives it away that I'm not the girl people would think I am). My wife keeps my fantasy at bay and I realise it must remain a fantasy of mine. Thankfully my wife is the one with all the sensible answers to this. But oh, how wonderful it would feel to have a few girlies round for a girlie night in! I can but dream! :love:

Wendy me
01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
welcome to the forum enjoy your stay..............

MJ
01-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Hi Welcome to the forum

Chari
01-16-2008, 03:26 PM
Glad you found this friendly forum. Also, great to hear you have a supportive wife that is teaching you about the fashions of what to wear and when! Maybe in time some of your fantasies will come true.

Enjoy, Chari

charllote34
01-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi Tim sar nice to meet ya xx

PheonaP
01-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. :hugs: