PDA

View Full Version : reading cd stories on the net is it healthy

shirley1
01-16-2008, 09:31 PM
i have only been on the net a few months but have recently started to read some of the cd fantasy stories - as a hetro guy who has never been attracted to men or fantasied about gay sex ect - it has both surprised and scared me a bit reading some of these stories how much it turns me on ie a lot of them seem to involve havin sexual encounters with members of the same sex - is this common ? i am even considering buying a vibrator now and that isnt something i would have considered a few years back !

Nicole Erin
01-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Nothing wrong with fantasy. We all have them.
You asked if your fantasies are "normal"? Dear God you don't EVEN want to know what goes on in my head when I am enjoying myself.

But yeah fantasize away. Even if something happens real life here is what one sister told me -
What goes on between consenting adults behind closed doors is their own business.

So you found a new turn-on, no big deal. Sexuality is meant to be explored.

Angie G
01-16-2008, 09:48 PM
If you just think it it can't hurt you so you go girl And I have used a vibrator
before :hugs:
Angie

trannie T
01-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Fantasy is a healthy expression of our innermost thoughts. Having fantasies about other men does not make one gay just as thinking about sushi does not make one a fish. Enjoy the vibrator, just be careful with it, a girlfriend had one but she said it chipped her tooth.

Ashley Williams
01-16-2008, 10:51 PM
I too have found so much more on the Web than I ever imagined - some welcome, some not quite so welcome.

I suppose it is all out there anyway - and we have to use our judgement to decide what is appropriate.

Once you get onto the area of fantasies - the judgement can get cloudy. I spend much more time than might be considered healthy on some sites and activities - especially when I am bored or want to avoid doing something!

Being led to consider something completely new - such as a vibrator - seems to me a pretty harmless level of indulgence, at worst, and may open up a whole new range of experience.

My recent experience suggests to me that if you are considering something way out of your comfort zone then exercise caution - but if it is a bit of an experiment with something harmless but possibly good fun - yes, go for it!

All the Best

Lesley

Nicole Erin
01-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Enjoy the vibrator, just be careful with it, a girlfriend had one but she said it chipped her tooth.

OH my gyod shut the hell up! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Christ. :heehee:

Marvina Martian
01-17-2008, 12:30 AM
I can totally sympathize with you here. I was where you are a few years ago.... I do have some, ah, "toys":heehee: that are great. I think that it is part of your subconscious feminine mind that enjoys some of the stories. It's a good thing when it is in the safety of your own environment. Just keep yourself in your comfort zone and you'll be OK!

androgyne
01-17-2008, 12:56 AM
i have only been on the net a few months but have recently started to read some of the cd fantasy stories - as a hetro guy who has never been attracted to men or fantasied about gay sex ect - it has both surprised and scared me a bit reading some of these stories how much it turns me on ie a lot of them seem to involve havin sexual encounters with members of the same sex - is this common ? i am even considering buying a vibrator now and that isnt something i would have considered a few years back !

Gradually, I have come to realize that my most fruitful romantic relationships seem to be with other TGs. I also think a fem man with their equipment intact is the best of both worlds. :p

Eugenie
01-17-2008, 05:54 AM
I have recently started to read some of the cd fantasy stories - as a hetro guy who has never been attracted to men or fantasied about gay sex ect - it has both surprised and scared me a bit reading some of these stories how much it turns me on ie a lot of them seem to involve havin sexual encounters with members of the same sex - is this common ?

Well that seems a very normal thing. Erotic fantazy stories are a real turn on providing they are written with some elegance...

But if you think reading them is a turn on, try to write your own... I have written a few, all are pure fantazies, never went as far as what I write in them, but is was a fantastic experience to imagine what I was writting...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Shadeauxmarie
01-17-2008, 06:58 AM
That which does not harm another is okay with me.

Unless the other WANTS you to spank them!

"Mary"
01-17-2008, 07:11 AM
So... What are your recommended sites for tantilizing stories?

Do tell..

Diana

Kate Simmons
01-17-2008, 08:04 AM
Everything sounds good when reading a story. Attempting to emulate the things we read and carrying them out is a different ballgame all together.:happy:

Shelly Preston
01-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Reading stories can be healthy as reading can give you different ideas

The main thing is to realise the difference between Fantasy and Reality

SarahHall
01-17-2008, 08:55 AM
I never had any thoughts or fantasies about being with another guy before I started crossdressing, but it seemed that from the moment I slipped on a pair of panties, pumps and a nightie, the thoughts and fantasies were there.:hugs:

AmandaM
01-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Fantasies are different than reality. I've had all those fantasies too. But, you get in a real situation and you'll find out real quick what you like and don't like! :heehee: Do tell! Um, no. :o

MarciManseau
01-17-2008, 08:35 PM
So... What are your recommended sites for tantilizing stories?

Do tell..

Diana

I love fictionmania.com which is all free, and nifty.com for a whole variety of stories.

I also have stories at a few sites, but all of them are at www.fictionmania.com and are under my name - Marci Manseau. They all contain sex, some more intense than others.

Hugs, Marci

MarinaTwelve200
01-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Yes, a lot of those authors have that "gay twist" in or at the end of their stories. I dont like it, but I often enjoy the part BEFORE they throw the gay stuff in.

I have my own stories posted on fictionmania, Crystal's and Sapphire's place, I DO NOT put that stuff in MY stories. I also dont have another common element of the protag comming to like his dressing up and deciding to have a sex change and live as a female.

In my Marina Twelve stories there is no explicit sex, no gay stuff and the protag dresses or is dressed reluctantly---he never really likes it, but has to DEAL with the situation. Eventually he gets to be his normal self again, but wiser for the experience.
My LAST FRONTIER series is somewhat of an exception, as the protag is an adult and is stuck as a female at the end. I often use a younger protag as a greater sense of reality can be achieved, as they can be intimitated by adults and the result is more beleavable. Besides, it sorta harkens to my own childhood fantasies.

I suppose these TG stories are a matter of PERSONAL TASTE. I do what I like and share with those who like the same thing.

DonnaT
01-17-2008, 11:55 PM
I also have stories on those sites under the name Donna Williams. Most do include sex.

shirley1
01-18-2008, 05:47 PM
the stories that i have come across and there are loads are on a site called 'literotica.com' there are literally pages of them but like i said the vast majority seem to include some sexual motivation and exploits !

shirley1
01-18-2008, 05:50 PM
now i come to think about it i suppose the name speaks for itself ! certainly interesting stuff to say the least !

darla_g
01-26-2008, 10:25 PM
i am familiar with most of the sites mentioned here:
literotica, Crystals, nifty , fictionmania, Saphhire's place .

Now it will be interesting to read some of the stories from people here! I am looking forward to it immensely.

I have come to realize that there is a wide range of interests and perspectives here. what may be considered homosexual sex for some is not really interpreted as that for TG women.

But it would be nicer if stories were more accurately labeled especially with regard to the some of the more intense aspects of sexual behaviour (dominance or incest comes to mind for me) But when you think about it for the average person even the mild CD stories are over the edge so its best to be somewhat tolerant of these sites so that you may cull through and find those stories that you do like.

shirley1
01-26-2008, 10:55 PM
i posted this thread about 2 weeks ago now and havnt read any of them since - i know i am 99.9% hetro - dont fancy men never have done - but there is a fantasy within me when dressed ie when read stories about gay acts like sucking a guys !! i'd be lying if i said it doesnt turn me on a bit - but i am now of the opinion that plenty of people have fantasies they wouldnt neccessarily act on or even be able to act on - maybe if you fantasise about going out dressed as a women you shouldnt do it unless you know for sure you could handle it ! but i think there is a difference - cding doesnt involve anyone else ie no sexual interaction - so its not the same as trying to put a gay sexual encounter into reality for me at least ! am i wrong then please tell me !

Katelyn
01-27-2008, 10:11 AM
I love fictionmania.com which is all free, and nifty.com for a whole variety of stories.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Here's another one: http://bigcloset.ateros.com/

Joy Carter
01-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Yes, a lot of those authors have that "gay twist" in or at the end of their stories. I dont like it, but I often enjoy the part BEFORE they throw the gay stuff in.

I have my own stories posted on fictionmania, Crystal's and Sapphire's place, I DO NOT put that stuff in MY stories. I also dont have another common element of the protag comming to like his dressing up and deciding to have a sex change and live as a female.

In my Marina Twelve stories there is no explicit sex, no gay stuff and the protag dresses or is dressed reluctantly---he never really likes it, but has to DEAL with the situation. Eventually he gets to be his normal self again, but wiser for the experience.
My LAST FRONTIER series is somewhat of an exception, as the protag is an adult and is stuck as a female at the end. I often use a younger protag as a greater sense of reality can be achieved, as they can be intimitated by adults and the result is more beleavable. Besides, it sorta harkens to my own childhood fantasies.

I suppose these TG stories are a matter of PERSONAL TASTE. I do what I like and share with those who like the same thing.

And that's why I enJOY your writing Marina. :D

Aeslyn
01-28-2008, 12:42 AM
mmmm fantasy....
Heck, I'm a write of speculative fiction (this genre includes sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and historical). See, fantasy... mmmm
Trust me, fantasies are actually very health. They allow the brain to release pent up energy by immersing you in something that is not reality. I know, I deal in fantasies all the time... I am such a day dreamer.
No matter if it is a novel by Stephen King (I say that cause his Dark Tower series is by my monitor right now) or a CD story from somewhere on the net, allowing your self to be drawn in is a way to release that energy safely rather than in some unsafe fashion. Many who don't release totally go off. It's the same as dreaming or sports.
Very therapeutic.
So far as your feelings about it. It's all a matter what makes you feel comfortable or uncomfortable.
Of course, as somewhat of a professional in the field of fantasy I must add the disclosure... Just make sure you can distinguish fantasy from reality.

docrobbysherry
01-28-2008, 01:03 AM
i posted this thread about 2 weeks ago now and havnt read any of them since - i know i am 99.9% hetro - dont fancy men never have done - but there is a fantasy within me when dressed ie when read stories about gay acts like sucking a guys !! i'd be lying if i said it doesnt turn me on a bit - but i am now of the opinion that plenty of people have fantasies they wouldnt neccessarily act on or even be able to act on - maybe if you fantasise about going out dressed as a women you shouldnt do it unless you know for sure you could handle it ! but i think there is a difference - cding doesnt involve anyone else ie no sexual interaction - so its not the same as trying to put a gay sexual encounter into reality for me at least ! am i wrong then please tell me !

Shirley, I get what u r saying. Several years ago, before I started SERIOUS dressing, I had fantasies similar to yours. Forced feminization, and forced oral sex with hot women, AND their male companions! Before then, I thot I was completely straight. Years ago, I hung out with male friends, some of whom were gay. A couple of them offered to " show me the ropes" if I ever wanted to experiment. Never had the desire, and I was in my sexual prime then.
However, now that am into CDing big time, I have found that BOTH of those early fantasies have vanished!
Possibly because I have turned into the femininized lady of my fantasies?
In any case, I have no fantasies with males any more.
RS

Seville
01-28-2008, 01:15 AM
Everything sounds good when reading a story. Attempting to emulate the things we read and carrying them out is a different ballgame all together.:happy:

Amen! Carrying out fantasies can lead to very unpleasant
real life situations. :thumbsdn:

MaidInCan
01-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Fiction is fiction. Fantasies are healthy, as others have already said, as long as you don't live them out. Most of us have fantasies of some kind-example, sex with a beautiful woman celebrity or a female friend or coworker but we have the willpower to not follow through especially when we know it is not readily obtainable. So sex with another man as a fantasy should be healthy (may help us to appreciate male sexuality more) as long as we exercise the same willpower as in the previous example. How about a fantasy of a male cd having sex with a female cd ! :D

darla_g
01-28-2008, 10:12 AM
but there is a fantasy within me when dressed ie when read stories about gay acts like sucking a guys !! i'd be lying if i said it doesnt turn me on a bit

I don't think this is out of the ordinary. If you're dressing and emulating a woman then you might be inclined to do what a woman might do in a particular situation. That **** may be a desirable fantasy. -or- a source of incredible guilt for some.

I like stories where the vulnerability that a TS brings right there [shv and small], they don't know if the other person is immediately repulsed right there or intrigued enough to ...... [well you get the idea] shades of crying game,,