PDA

View Full Version : Herro from a Stranger

TeaPirateFox
01-17-2008, 05:24 AM
First off all, I'd like to say Greetings to everyone and I hope your all doing well. I'm about to spill alot and later in my story it'll make more sense. And none of this is for pity, but trust me, it'll help you understand me more.

Stumbling across all of this has honestly lifted a great burden of my little heart, no longer leaving me laying in bed going "What now?" I no longer feel like I need to hide something here. I can just drop it all because we're all the same deep down.

As you've all probably guessed this early in the story. I'm a FtM. I have been all my life. While all the other little girls had their dresses and dolls, I was the one running around the farm yard in a pair of black courderoy pants and some sweater of some sort, getting stuck in the muck and riding around cattle. Yes, cattle. And my families treated me as a little boy since then. Heh. Its funny how little things stay in your head. I still remember those pants and those sweaters. Moving on.

I've lived with my grandparents most of life actually. My mom was really sick most of the time. Not pyschially ill, but she suffered with alot of mental ailments, a few that were her fault. But she loved me dearly and I loved her right back. We were all we had in the world really. And even though she messed up right in the begining, her love made me into the individual I am today and I'm sure is the reason why I didn't end up as messed up as I could.

I've got a fiery spirit. Definatly. I won't even try to be modest about it. You hear those stories of children being born while their ma was on the pill and the dad had wrapped their tool? I'm one of those. But I got lucky when it came to my mom. NEVER did she tell me I was a mistake when I knew I was. All she told me (my grandpa tells me the exact same speel) 'You've got a fighters spirit. Some fiery determinations. You decided you were going to exist and you did. And we're happy your with us.'

My ma and I moved with her third husband to Edmonton when I was eight and we were both miserable for the move. I'm a farm boy. What can I say. A farm pirate. Yarrr.

Four years later I lost my ma. My soundboard. My strong wall. My protector. The one who knew I should have been a male before even I knew it. She was gone. Suicide. I was 12 and didnt know what to do about it. This is where the fun starts. Some serious soul searching took place.

I was introduced to the internet. (Yes. I lived in a hole! I know! I didn't have internet till I was 12!) I was introduced to chat rooms. And new people. And what was the first identity I grabbed onto? Male. Max. I was Max (later evolving into Maxik) and I loved it. I felt liberated. Everyone treated me as a male and I cut my hair. I bleached it and I fell into the maleness. I embraced it. The cutting of my hair is significant. It was down to my ass (sorry for the language). And I got a 'pixie' cut. My mas third husband was never around so in a way, I became the male of the house .The fun part was at the time I went to an all girls school. And this is when I really learned that Max was who I felt I should always be. I was mistaken for peoples brothers. We'd be in the mall and I would be the one called sir. I loved it, but hated school for obvious reasons.

My grandparents grabbed custody right as the year ended and I was bumped back to my farm where Max continued to become more and more apart of me. I was put in a normal school. By normal I mean co-ed public. I remember being screamed at the second I set foot in the girls locker room. Gym was a fun task. And through the years, I continued to grow and grow.

And I finally decided that this was what I wanted. I didn't want to be a girl. I wanted to be a boy and I sat down and told my grandma. We agreed it was something we couldn't tell my grandpa. But she said she'd embrace it and learn as much of it as she could.

And finally something hit me. I wanted love. But being where I live, if I dated a girl, she'd be expecting a dick. Same with a guy. There was no way anyone here was going accept it. And I started to crumble. I started to fall apart. And I did somethings out of desperation. Nothing bad, but things that I wouldn't usually save for such important moments.

One of them being, I went and had my tarot cards read. I do love this kind of thing but it was one of those moments where it wasn't something I'd normally do. I was told the basics and one things stuck out. Love. I was going to meet someone. A boy for that matter. I shrugged it off and went home, deciding I was done and I was going to go looking for my ma. I was done with this cruel world.

It was maybe about a week after I had my cards read that I was cleaning everything up so my family , my grandparents, wouldn't have to. And one of them was deleting all my usernames and profiles. I'm was on my yahoo, getting ready to close everything down when someone stepped into my life. A roleplayer. Yes I text rp and its fun, but I wasn't really in the mood. But something clicked and I agreed to a round, thinking what could it hurt .

And I became attached.

And I didn't kill myself (obviously), because I wanted to talk to this boy everyday. He met me as male though. But we did talk every day. And it went beyond roleplaying.

And this is where my amazing HunnyBunny (oh god he'll kill me if he knows I posted that to the public XP) Eric came into my life. And its been amazing two years that I've been able to call this boy my own. The only thing I would EVER even THINK about changing about him is that I'm here in Canada and he's there in Connecticut -paws at the computer screen longingly- But he's coming to visit me this summer like the dear he is and we'll see where we go from there. But as I said, he met me as a boy, now knows that I'm not equipped as one (That was such an emotional night for me) and he's been amazing about it. He still respects me and treats me as what he knows I want to be, and loves me. He really does spoil me ^^.

And that meeting made me re-evaluate my life. And I've learned things I love about myself. So now comes the fun stuff XP

My names Maxik. As my username states, I'm a TEA PIRATE. Emphasis on that. Oh I love my tea. Almost about as much as my rum and my Eric. The 'Fox' in my username is in loyalty to my guiding spirit whos done nothing but help, guide, and protect me. Yes. I believe in guiding spirits. And mine is a small fox, we're both scavengers. Once you get to know me more, you'll learn that I can take anything and get something useful out of it.. I meditate often and sometimes go deep, looking for my deities. I've met them once (You all think I'm nuts ><).

I've been a lurker here for awhile and finally joined, there has been so much information here that has helped me feel so much better about everything. I've been 'male' for as long as I can remember and I have a pretty supportive family. I actually had my grandmother mention how she loved having a 'young boy' around the house to eat all the leftovers. (I swear there was a mix up when I was being made. I have a natural aura and qualities of a male. I just have the body of a female). I'm into japanese animation (anime) and draw it quite a bit. I like to design and create things.

AND...

I'm always up for conversation, not matter what about. I have alot of experience under my belt that I'm also open to listen to anything and help with whatever problems if anyone is looking for someone. But I'm also up to general chat, I'm pretty open-minded even beyond trans.

Anyone is more than welcome to drop me a line because I am more than thrilled and am as excited as a child on christmas morning to meet all of you amazing individuals.

Cheerz for now!
Maxik the Tea Pirate

Felix
01-17-2008, 05:52 AM
Welcome and Wow!!! An amazing story Hun. Firstly I do not think you are nuts believing in spirit guides and deities I am a Pagan/Wiccan and believe in those myself, although still waiting to meet mine. Your story touches my heart. Sometimes I wonder if someone will ever accept me for who I am someone who feels spiritually female and yet struggles with the maleness in the brain. Dresses fully as male but loves women, being lesbian women who look at me twice and turn the other way. How do ya explain that to someone who probably hates men and everything to do with patriarchy. How do ya say well on the outside I look male but on the inside I am like you. They just think freak even if they don't say it. You are lucky sweets that you have found such an accepting open person who loves you for you. Hold on tight to that cos there aint many around. Great to meet ya Hun have fun here we are a great bunch and will support ya in ya journey xx Blessed Be xx Felix :hugs:

TeaPirateFox
01-17-2008, 06:34 AM
Its a pleasure to meet you my dear Felix. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who belives. I'm not quite sure what to think of myself as religion and walks of life go ( I have an obscure view on life and what it is, which I'd be glad to share one day if you were ever interested), I've looked at Paganism and I like it but its hard to learn about in my area. I know though, I've always fantasized about a Paganistic (I actually don't think thats a word...:unsure:) style wedding.

As for the deities, I know for the longest time I wasn't sure I had met mine. And it took days and days of thought to realize that I had. If your interested, I'd be more then glad to share my experience with you.

As for finding someone who will accept you. They will in due to time. I'm surprised no one has as of now actually, from the little quip I have, my little window to your soul I suppose, you seem like an amazing individual. But I can see (and am impressed and humbled by your understanding of it) where the other side is coming from if they have a hatred for men.

I wish you the best in your journey, and I hope to keep in touch.

Cheerz,
Maxik:hugs:

Adam
01-17-2008, 06:48 AM
welcome to the forum :hugs:

Felix
01-17-2008, 07:00 AM
I too feel honored to be meeting someone like yourself Hun it would be nice to get to know more of your thoughts on life xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

TeaPirateFox
01-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Thank you for the welcome Adam. Tis a pleasure to meet you. :hugs:

Oh you've basically shot yourself in the foot for expressing an interest Felix lol Here, you can have my cup of tea. I haven't drank any yet.

As for my thoughts on life, there is only life, there is no heaven, no hell, no death. Just life And what happens when a person 'passes on' (or so is the term I choose to use), its similar to as when you wear out your favourite shirt, and have to get a new one. The soul basically has worn out its pysichal form, which is why we age. And what happens when the soul wears it out, it doesn't get to move on right away. Its becomes a star, where it rests an looks over its past life, sorting and putting to rest any emotional, mental, and pyschial turmoil it experienced in its past life. When it has completed this process, it moves on, which explains why the stars fade. And the soul now takes a new form as some sort of infant, be it human, animal , whatever. And thats where we get DeJaVu, because all the soul has done is moved on in its journey of knowledge and understanding. But it gets to try again each time, starting anew with something new and being granted some sort of innocence. And this is an ongoing cycle.

Or this is at least what I believe to make me more comfortable with life.

I'd love to hear your views one day though. I love hearing how the world is seen and perceived through others eyes.

Cheerz, Maxik :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Felix
01-17-2008, 07:45 AM
I like your thoughts on the soul and how it regenerates and the idea of it becoming a star looking down while it sorts everything out. Thats like reincarnation. I am coming to terms with the fact that we have other lives it is something I was not sure of when I became drawn to Paganism but now I am beginning to think that it has substance.I have learned that in life you can have several soul mates and not only one, something else I now feel to be true. What I am trying to sort out is how one person can or seemingly have so much power over you. Is it that person or is it because you are letting them. My gut feeling which involves pain tells me that it is probably because one lets them have that power. It is a foolish path, so why do it? Well because one is scared to let go thats probably at the root cause. What do you think? xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

TeaPirateFox
01-17-2008, 07:55 AM
I fullly agree on the soulmate issue.

I know I still sit back at night and think about past relationships and thinking how I could still be with them and still be happy. And how badly I miss them. The soul, once it finds something it can connect to, it will always rememeber that connection, no matter how brief.

And if there was not more then one soul mate, alot, if not millions of people, would not find theirs just due to the expanse of land and space on Earth. So I fully agree on that.

And I also quesiton why people somehow seem to hold such control over people. And I think that I've come to the, or one of the, final resting points on that issue. Fear is a weakening emotion. So I believe it partial on both parties, meaning that we let them and then they just take it.

The way that we let them is that we don't realize our fear, we don't realize and accept it because fear means weakness and the average human being doesn't want to feel weak, and do you ever find yourself as a trans individual that anything masucline seems magnified in you a touch?

And the way that they just take it is because you would be surprised how even the slowest witted human can pick up on what they can manipulate for their own personal gain. I've been guilty of it myself. And how they steal that control is they know your afraid to loose them, and thus they work you like a puppet on strings.

Well thats my two cents at least.

Cheerz, Maxik :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Felix
01-17-2008, 08:01 AM
My Friend I agree with you on all issues here. You have an amazing speck on life and the meaning of such :happy: Your philosophy is cool :happy: Keep it coming I could listen for hours lol!! What star sign are you I'm Taurus!! xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

bi_weird
01-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Whoa noob! Who's also long winded like meself. Have a brownie Maxix? Nice to have ya here.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
01-19-2008, 03:53 AM
Hi Maxik... sorry I didn't welcome you sooner, but you had the misfortune of picking the day(s) to post that the site's been a bit dodgy on the connection. >.<

Regardless: :welcom:

Always good to have new guys around here... so make yourself at home. :happy:

Reading your thread thus far, you seem like a very deep, thoughtful person... you might still have some things to sort out, but you've already worked through a lot of things, so you'll be fine. Kudos and good luck. We're here if you have things you want to discuss. :happy:

TeaPirateFox
01-19-2008, 05:33 AM
bi_weird : Yes. Another noob but who doesn't love them eh? And yes, once I get talking, it always ends up in a long explanation. Thats why it starts as short quips until someone makes the mistake of asking for an explantion. And yes! I love brownies! Anyone is more than welcome to the gingerbread cake and muffins I baked this morning. ^^

TobiasGJ : Its quite alright. A welcome is always welcome even years later. And I've noticed the dodgy connection and glad to know that it just wasnt me. Have been having problems with the comp since my cousin dropped it. (poor little computer). And yes, I've overcome alot of things, done alot of soulsearching and have figured out what works. But lifes not a journey with a few stumbles.

And once again I would like to thank everyone for the welcomes! I've never felt so comfortable in my life and even the short time heres made me more comfortable in real life.

Can't wait to meet many more of you!

Best of luck on all of your journeys,
Cheerz
Maxik

Kieron Andrew
01-19-2008, 05:45 AM
wow what an entrance, looks like you'll fit right in here, we have a few wordy boys and a few not so wordy....but nevertheless we are always getting up to something ;) (dont boys always get up to something)

One thing that i can echo that stood out for me was when you cut your hair you said it was a significant moment...that too for me was the awakening of Kieron, that truely was where he came alive :D

All the best on your journey

TeaPirateFox
01-19-2008, 06:06 AM
It seems we cross paths again Kieron so ''Herro!''

And I firmly believe in the phrase "Boys will be boys!" Yet I seem to get into more mischeif then the born males I hang out with. Hm. A ponderous thought.

I just realized I make up alot of words.

And I think the reason the cutting of hair stands out is because even though there are plenty of females sporting cute and spunky short hair cuts, they still represent as female. One of the stereotypes of the female is long hair. Yet my Eric had hair down to the middle of his back till just recently (Its just below his ears now O.O A definate shocker when I saw the pic). But it is a stereotype for females.

And I already feel so loved and welcomed here. I love this place to bits. I was even offered brownies! Its simply lovely. I think I'll stay :hugs:

All the best to all on their journeys and I'm still eager to meet many more.
Cheerz,
Maxik :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
01-19-2008, 06:43 AM
And I already feel so loved and welcomed here. I love this place to bits. I was even offered brownies! Its simply lovely. I think I'll stay :hugs

I'll even offer you some cookies and Tequila if you want?....you'll get to know the bulldog (my nickname), doesnt offer his cookies to just anyone...they are usually well hidden cos people keep trying to pilfer them lol (dont they CaptLex? :rolleyes:)

TeaPirateFox
01-19-2008, 07:41 AM
I'll even offer you some cookies and Tequila if you want?....you'll get to know the bulldog (my nickname), doesnt offer his cookies to just anyone...they are usually well hidden cos people keep trying to pilfer them lol (dont they CaptLex? :rolleyes:)

Sounds like my group of friends. I won't lie though, I am a sucker for cookies...Maybe...Just one ^^. Thank you very much deary. :hugs:

DanielMacBride
01-19-2008, 08:59 AM
Hi Maxik and welcome aboard! :) I am a longtime Pagan (Druid) and have a Wolf spirit. I had to smile when you mentioned fiery spirited children who arrive here no matter what their parents do NOT to have them - I have a few of those myself (6 to be precise, and only one besides them who was actually planned!)

I look forward to many deep and interesting discussions with you (and tea, I am quite partial to a good cup of tea!)

Daniel

Nicki B
01-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Herro, Max..

Not a great one for British Army tea, meself, but do I like a cup of Lady Grey - or Earl Grey, if you'd prefer? :)

BTW - it wasn't you guys' dodgy connections - the whole site was out, for about a day?

CaptLex
01-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Wow, he's giving up his cookies willingly, without anyone wrestling them away from him?!! :eek: He must like you, Maxik, and any friend of Kieron's . . . :happy: Hmmm, maybe I should be worried 'cause Kieron's engaged to me. :thinking: But I know he's not into boys, so it's all good. :heehee:

Welcome, nice to have you here - good intro too. :thumbsup: But please don't offer me any tea unless it has some rum in it to make it palatable. :p I'll just take one of these. :drink:

TeaPirateFox
01-19-2008, 09:22 PM
DanielMacBride : Glad to be aboard! I haven't decided how if I'd like to be a part of Paganism myself but I'm getting more and more tempted to pick up a book about it. Or have a friend do a search (the joys of having a friend who works in a book store). Another canine spirit eh? Pleasure to meet you. I'm looking forward to many discussions with you as well ^^ And I have several varieties of tea to choose from. I have a few visitors who come often and each have thier own specific kind >< Good thing I like almost all teas.

Nicki B : Isn't 'Herro' just so much fun to say! And its not said often really, I know it deciphers me from others in my group of friends .They always know its me when I pop up with a "Herro!" or a squeak. I have an Earl Grey Lavender thats just lovely and is great for bad headaches.

CaptLex : A captain! Looks like we might butt heads in the future . Lawl. Don't worry, I won't steal your crew. And tea is delightful but when the moons in the sky, I'm usually up for a glass of a rum and Dr.Pepper mix. Perhaps you and I should only meet by night. XP And I'd offer you one of the shared cookies, but I can see why he hides them. Their amazazing!

ZenFrost
01-19-2008, 09:35 PM
That was quite an intro. :bg: Welcome aboard matey! I'm sure you'll fit right in on our pirate ship, the Genderquest.

TeaPirateFox
01-19-2008, 09:45 PM
ZenFrost : I hope so. Just hope my own crew doesn't find out I'm brielf jumping ship every now and again lawl. But Lex seems like a fine Captain, I suppose I could step down from title of Captain when not around my own crew. Plus your boat has a cooler name.lol. But a pleasure to meet you.

Taylor105
01-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Hey wussup man? You are going to fit in here just fine. I've done a lot of changing in the last couple of years as far as my appearance, haircut, clothing. I learned a lot of tricks of the trade from these guys. They can be bad influences. haha Just kidding guys. You know I love you. ;)

No but seriously, I'm one of the guys who never shuts up. I'm pretty wordy. It's a good thing people think I'm cute because it makes up for my annoying run-on conversations. haha

TeaPirateFox
01-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Hey wussup man? You are going to fit in here just fine. I've done a lot of changing in the last couple of years as far as my appearance, haircut, clothing. I learned a lot of tricks of the trade from these guys. They can be bad influences. haha Just kidding guys. You know I love you. ;)

No but seriously, I'm one of the guys who never shuts up. I'm pretty wordy. It's a good thing people think I'm cute because it makes up for my annoying run-on conversations. haha

Not much, not much .You? Sweet for fitting! I'm usually like that puzzle piece that was for a puzzle across the factory, yet somehow ended up in your box. XP
Amen to that! I'm little even for most girls so if I wasn't cute, I wouldn't get away with as much as I do.

Run-on conversations are always good, we should have a few one day!

Taylor105
01-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Not much, not much .You? Sweet for fitting! I'm usually like that puzzle piece that was for a puzzle across the factory, yet somehow ended up in your box. XP
Amen to that! I'm little even for most girls so if I wasn't cute, I wouldn't get away with as much as I do.

Run-on conversations are always good, we should have a few one day!

That's cool. The one thing I have learned in coming out and becoming "Taylor" is that my confidence has gone through the ceiling. I'm not that shy unsure person anymore. And these guys here have been the best friends as far as helping me to become the best me I can be. And in doing so I have actually enjoyed looking at pics of me. And I have three online girlfriends. lol Life is good right now. ;)

kerrianna
01-20-2008, 03:15 AM
Hi Maxik, I'm going to officially say hi here because I saw you on another thread (:daydreaming: your picture) and was curious who the new cute guy was. (I'm like that...ask the others)

So that intro also answered my curiosity about your names, which are very cool and intriguing.

The guys here are super. You'll have a lot of fun with them.

Just watch out for the girls who come on board to flirt shamelessly with tea...er...pirates. :blushing: :battingeyelashes:

TeaPirateFox
01-20-2008, 03:57 AM
Taylor : Careful with the multiple girlfriends there mate! Lol. And yes, I realized that once I fully accepted Max, I became alot more confident. I still have issues with pictures but I'm getting alot better. But agreed that life is good.

kerrianna : Well now I'm blushes, congradulations dear. lol. And yes, the guys are super. I love them to bits already. And a little harmless flirting hurt no one. :D

CaptLex
01-20-2008, 02:18 PM
CaptLex : A captain! Looks like we might butt heads in the future . Lawl. Don't worry, I won't steal your crew.
Haha, I have enough trouble with Trey trying to entice the cabin boys away from me. :heehee:

And tea is delightful but when the moons in the sky, I'm usually up for a glass of a rum and Dr.Pepper mix.
Excellent choice! I knew you couldn't be a total tea drinker. :D

Perhaps you and I should only meet by night. XP And I'd offer you one of the shared cookies, but I can see why he hides them. Their amazazing!
It's okay, Kieron is allowed his private stash of cookies and tequila - he's earned them. But we can still share some laughs over a couple of tankards of rum. :cheers:

I see you've met some of the girls - Nicki is a pirate in her own right, and Kerrianna is the resident flirty wench. The ship wouldn't be the same without them. :happy:

Felix
01-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Lol and he's met the ships cat too meooooooooooooow xx Felix :hugs:

TeaPirateFox
01-20-2008, 07:04 PM
CaptLex : Cabin boys eh? -grins a touch- And of COURSE I'm not a total tea drinker. Wheres the fun in that eh?

Felix : -pat pat- Pretty kitty.

Taylor105
01-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Taylor : Careful with the multiple girlfriends there mate! Lol. And yes, I realized that once I fully accepted Max, I became alot more confident. I still have issues with pictures but I'm getting alot better. But agreed that life is good.

kerrianna : Well now I'm blushes, congradulations dear. lol. And yes, the guys are super. I love them to bits already. And a little harmless flirting hurt no one. :D

Eh...they all know about each other and don't mind. They call themselves my harem. As if!!