PDA

View Full Version : do you find it hard to

Michelle 51
01-17-2008, 09:00 AM
When i was small i had some sissy traits like i took a long time to learn how to throw a ball like a guy or walking with a wiggle or using hand expressions to talk and got teased a lot so i,ve learned to do macho and pay attention to everything i do to make sure its manly my whole life and now when i walk in heels etc i try to walk like a girl and it comes easy but my mind is saying what are you doing people will think your a sissy.Do any of you find yourself in the same boat.I,m going out in femme soon for the first time so you would think being sissy would be easy but after a lifetime of hiding that its seems hard to do what as a child was natural justabit

linnea
01-19-2008, 07:07 PM
I find that when I dress en femme a lot of my behavior just "naturally" feminizes too. Of course, there are things that I work on, but dressing really gets me into the mood.

Debutante
01-19-2008, 07:30 PM
I haven't had that experience... and just the opposite. I've tried to unlearn my masculine traits, and do that femme thing.
I would LOVE to walk sissy and be really femme... I'm trying to learn that!

Carvery Carly
01-19-2008, 08:20 PM
When i was small i had some sissy traits like i took a long time to learn how to throw a ball like a guy or walking with a wiggle or using hand expressions to talk and got teased a lot

Thanks for writing this, I thought I might be the only one who couldn't throw or catch a ball like a "man". Only the other week, some lads at work were kicking a football about, then when it was my turn to kick it back, they commented that I kicked it like a girl. Didn't bother me. (Actually quite pleased.) To me, it seemed quite natural way to kick the ball.

I've also heard comments that I run like a girl.
Also when I was with my ex-wife, I had long shoulder length hair, and the car broke down. A car with some lads go out and asked if we wanted a hand. Obviously they were thinking it was 2 girls who had broken down. As soon as they realised it wasn't they left.
Another time we were walking in the park and we were called "Lesbians."
Also when we went into a paper shop, the man behind the counter said "Can I help you girls?". The ex-wife wasn't too pleased but I was!!
And when I went for some glasses, the SA told me that I've got high cheek bones. Again I inwardly over the moon, the ex not so.

Many, many years ago, when I was small, my father caught me coping some ballet moves that were in a book that I had. I didn't know at that time that "only girls" did it. He wasn't best pleased but that memory will always stick with me.

Sorry to rant but just wanted to left my self be heard as I've had to bottle everything up for so long.
Thanks to this forum, I find that it's easier to be my own femme self instead of try and be something I'm not - "a MAN".

Angie G
01-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Doing boy things like a boy always came easy for me. and thing like walking in heels as also I must just be gifted :hugs:
Angie

JenniferR771
01-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Oh sure! I used to smile nervously, way too much.

And at one time I carried my school books against my chest--until--my older brother teased me and pointed out that boys carry only two books at a time and carry them in one hand done on the hip.

sandra-leigh
01-20-2008, 02:21 AM
And at one time I carried my school books against my chest--until--my older brother teased me and pointed out that boys carry only two books at a time and carry them in one hand done on the hip.

In high-school, you don't always have time to get back to your locker between classes, so carrying more than two books at a time was pretty common for everyone.

I was carrying 31 books downstairs the other week, putting them away after another bout of reading. (What can I say? I have to have some hobby when I'm not dressing!)

MsToriJones
01-20-2008, 03:04 AM
I haven't had that experience... and just the opposite. I've tried to unlearn my masculine traits, and do that femme thing.
I would LOVE to walk sissy and be really femme... I'm trying to learn that!

Tummy in
chest out
smaller steps more of a one in front of the other, don't walk with those legs apart. Let your thighs rub against each other and let those hips sway as you go.
Keep that chin up high like you own every place you walk into

if you bounce when you walk then put a book on your head and repeat until you have the grace of the lady you are

and smile lady, let the world see your inner beauty as much as your outer beauty.

Kate Simmons
01-20-2008, 04:04 AM
I used to Hon but it was because I was putting up a pretense. Nowadays I act the same pretty much in either "mode".:happy:

bEEb
01-20-2008, 05:53 AM
I remember knowing a nerd that carried his books against his chest like that. I also remember remarking he was some kind of girlyman. ...*sigh* ... If I only knew then what I know now.

Lilith Moon
01-20-2008, 07:43 AM
Oh sure! I used to smile nervously, way too much.

It never occurred to me that:

Holding books against my chest.
Sometimes crossing my legs when seated.
Unable to throw a ball.
Standing with hands on hips.

Were "cissy" until now. I've always done them :D

Julogden
01-20-2008, 12:21 PM
I never could throw a football correctly (American football, that is), it always went tumbling end-over-end. Other than that, I was OK at sports, just never got into the competition aspect, just enjoyed playing.

When I was a kid, all the neighborhood kids (boys and girls, my group of close friends was 3 boys and 5 girls) played softball as a regular thing, so to me, it wasn't strictly a "boy" thing.

Carol

ericalynncd
01-20-2008, 12:27 PM
you are lucky to be able to do that. I really have to work at it. Yes sometimes I find that when in drab I will put my hand on my hips or something. Once i used the term "It's to die for" should have seen the looks I got.

JenniferR771
01-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks Tori,
i am trying. But I have to be careful. My wife gets angry if I cross my legs. Or if I stand with my hands on my hips.

kimmy p
01-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Tummy in
chest out
smaller steps more of a one in front of the other, don't walk with those legs apart. Let your thighs rub against each other and let those hips sway as you go.
Keep that chin up high like you own every place you walk into

if you bounce when you walk then put a book on your head and repeat until you have the grace of the lady you are

and smile lady, let the world see your inner beauty as much as your outer beauty.

Adding to that I also tend to notice how so many younger women cannot walk in heels at all. They end up walking like they have sandpaper between their gluteal cheeks, or like they have been in the saddle for days on end. I always take care to sway the hips, put one leg in front of the other. ALL of the GG's that have ever saw me in heels (always Halloween) have complimented me on my abilities to walk in them.