PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and sports

Stephanie Scott
01-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Since I have been an athlete most of my life, I got to thinking which sports I would love to play and incorporate my CDing -- combination of competition and femininity, I guess. I think my top 2 choices would be tennis (how could you NOT want to wear one of those cute tennis dresses??) and figure skating (I can't skate a lick but would learn so I could wear one of those girly costumes and feel graceful).

What would be your choices?

julie08
01-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Not really a sport I guess, but I always wanted to do ballet and tap dancing. I have ALWAYS wanted to play tennis in a tennis dress. Maybe one day...

SiobhanW
01-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Back in the day I was a ballroom dancer and thin as a rail (thanks to the dancing). In fact, I wore the same size as my partner. You can probably see where this is going, right? I had way too much fun with her ballroom and latin-american dresses, especially the latter. And, yes, ballrooom dancing is a sport, so there. :p

Jacqui
01-18-2008, 07:25 PM
That's easy! Golf!

1) Playing golf with breasts would help me keep my left arm straight resulting in more accurate shots

2) Hitting off the Ladies tees would start me off 10-20 yards closer to the green

3) I wouldn't be expected to hit 250 yard drives. As long as my outfit was cute and I hit it straight down the fairway, everyone would be very impressed

4) I could make believe that I didn't really want to take out my frustrations by crushing a golf ball; I could just hit it nice and gently....with love!

5) I could hit pink, yellow, and pale blue golf balls without people saying, "What are you? A girl?"

6) If I missed a putt because I didn't hit it hard enough, nobody would say, "Does your husband putt like that?"

7) Finally, after a long, hot round, I could just simply shower and unwind in the Ladies Locker Room.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

shirley1
01-18-2008, 08:31 PM
anything that involves wearing a short pleated skirt (tennis, hockey, netball ect) netball is similar to basketball here in england a big sport in girls schools

Juanita O
01-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi

I guess my two choices are golf and tennis.

tricia_uktv
01-18-2008, 09:10 PM
I used to dream of being in the netball team when I was younger

Patty
01-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Golf :love:

natasha
01-18-2008, 10:31 PM
It would still be racing cars. I would only have to get a pink firesuit!!:D

Deborah Jane
01-19-2008, 05:37 AM
It would still be racing cars. I would only have to get a pink firesuit!!:D

Me too:D..Also tennis, ice skating and ballroom dancing for the outfits.

MsToriJones
01-19-2008, 07:47 AM
But I'm still having a problem with the site and the only way I can post is to a thread with recent activity.

I can see the main forum page, and I can click on the threads that have new posts to them (I can also navigate between threads with new posts using the "previous thread" "next thread" links at the bottom of each thread), however when I click from the main forum page into a sub-forum (ie: when I click on MtF Crossdressing) I don't see ANYTHING.

I've cleared my browser cache, cookies, and history already with no change. Anybody else having the same problem?

Again, sorry for this intrusion. Please PM me if anyone can help.

and here I thought it was just me....good to know it is not just me that doesn't get to the MTF Crossdressing forum list

Amy Hepker
01-19-2008, 07:49 AM
I would love to play tennis in one of those Tennis dresses.

SiobhanW
01-19-2008, 07:53 AM
Thanks ladies! Hopefully some of the other girls will see this and understand that it's a site problem. And thank to Amy for bringing us back on topic as well.

I have cheerleader outfits from when I was younger. Fit is a bit dubious at the moment, but I should be fine with them if I'm able to get down to something like a 32"-33" waist and for certain if I were to do that with a foundation garment.

Glenda
01-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Playing golf enfemme is probably my biggest want-to-do that I haven't done. I really can't believe I haven't done it. This will be the year. I guarantee it.

immike
01-19-2008, 08:12 AM
My ultimate fantasy is to slip into a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,just
to see how it feels
Michelle

Erica Lauren James
01-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Golf, Tennis and Figure Skating in no particular order. I play hockey and am a goaltender, I've played with breasts, bra and panties as well as nylons. Felt great!!

As for golf, tennis and figure skating I have the cute little outfits I need for tennis and golf. Just need to go out and do it. It's just easier to do it with somebody else. ( any takers )

I also have my very own light/dark grey figure skates that I skate in, even in boy mode with my kids.

Ps this site still has problems when I click on any sub title/forum all I get is a blank white page and i the corner the word "Done"

Thanks Erica

janie2261
01-19-2008, 11:15 AM
No question about it: Beach Volleyball!

jenny_centaur
01-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Did anyone eelse see that play ("Rapunzel") on television recently about an east European bloke who crossdressed to enter the women's tennis championships? It got me thinking......!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/tv/todaystv/2008/01/10/rapunzel-89520-20280642/

silkycd
01-19-2008, 11:56 AM
i used to dream of being a ballerina, or ice skater, but seemed a little too soft, so i decided id most want to be a female wrestler,on the show called G.L.O.W (georgeous lasies of wrestling) from the 80`s,they really wore sexy little outfits and it was so sexy watching them roll around in the ring

stacy566
01-19-2008, 12:53 PM
That's a good question.
I guess in winter I would most likely skate, and downhill ski, ladies hockey, and in the summer, lets think, ah swimming, horse jumping, all enfem.

docrobbysherry
01-19-2008, 04:44 PM
I put a tennis outfit on Sherry, with the best of intentions. Thot we mite go out and rally against the wall behind our house. Didn't work out, tho. She looked SO cute, we never left the closet!
RS

JamieTG
01-19-2008, 05:01 PM
I would also enjoy being a lady figure skater. The costumes are amazing and I do enjoy ice skating. They combine grace, power, and cardiovascular fitness.
Jamie

Annie D
01-19-2008, 06:24 PM
Playing tennis is #1, the appeal of playing on a warm sunny day in a cute tennis skirt is overwhelming. Having to shag the errant balls in a lady like fashon would be fun. Playing a round of golf holds an attraction with the amount of time it takes to play a round, especially dressed en femme.

But no one has mentioned running a 5K in short running shorts and a tank top with hundreds other runners. Now that would be exciting along with the number of people on the sides of the street and hopefully not being made. I haven't had the nerve to register for a run but I have run the neighborhood streets in training. I have also trained around the neighborhood biking in spandex and tank top.

Participating in a 5K would be real "drag racing".

JoanAz
01-19-2008, 11:37 PM
When I was a teen-ager (a life time ago)
on Long island NY, in winter I would go Ice Skating late at night on Frozen lakes near my house, dressed in Tights and Leotard top,
It was a great thrill gliding in the cold en-fem.
I did try our for Icecapades once im Male persona.
:happy:

mrde2006
01-20-2008, 12:03 AM
I would also like to try either tennis or golf, as everyone has said the short skirts or skorts, do it for me.

AllieSF
01-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Wow! I think we may have enough for a foursome or two on the golf course. That is one of my to do items when the weather gets a little warmer and I can line up another 3 lovely ladies to hit the links.

Rachel Morley
01-20-2008, 01:00 AM
Tennis and golf for me ..... and if I was still in the UK ... netball :D

Sonia Kiss
01-20-2008, 02:22 AM
I've seen some really cute field hockey skirts...but I don't know anything about the sport myself. Lets see, I do figure skate. But, not in a while and so have never skated en femme. Since the original question was what would I like to do, yes, figure skating, absolutely.

As far as sports I have actually done en femme: sailing, swimming, bicycling, running, frisbee. This is all just casual recreational stuff, nothing competitive, and, any team sports are conspicuously missing from that list. As a guy I wasn't much into sports, had poor social skills, and so almost never played any team sports.

Amy07
01-20-2008, 02:39 AM
I'd go with the skating dress. Of course, leotard in the dress, shiny opaque suntan tights, and body glitter.

azalea
01-20-2008, 03:32 AM
Tennis. Definitely tennis.

Nicki B
01-20-2008, 01:26 PM
anything that involves wearing a short pleated skirt (tennis, hockey, netball ect) netball is similar to basketball here in england a big sport in girls schools

I used to dream of being in the netball team when I was younger

Tennis and golf for me ..... and if I was still in the UK ... netball :D

Get your names down for the netball teams (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1060018&postcount=416) at Sparkle (http://www.sparkle.org.uk/netball.htm) this year? :strugglin

serinalynn
01-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Can I drive a NASCAR Sprint Cup car in a short skirt and a low neck line top?

TrekGirl1701
01-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Definitely my top favorite sport that would involve CDing would be cheerleading. I think the uniforms that they wear are very cool. I've actually owned a few uniforms that I bought from ebay and they are actually very comfortable. They are stylish, but also easy to move in at the same time.

Many people don't consider it a sport, but doing it requires lots of hard work and being flexible. It's probably harder to cheerlead than a lot of normal sports.

Now I'm going to slip into guy mode for a sec. I've always been attracted to athletic women. My favorite sport by a long shot is baseball and any woman that likes to play baseball is somebody I would love to get to know.

Gabie
01-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Tenis clothing is soo... lovely, but i actually enjoy playing Croquet dressed, those outfit are so nice

joselyn318
01-21-2008, 04:11 PM
I am a runner but I have yet to gather the guts to go running outside en femme with a femme pair of running shorts (short running shorts are the norm for me) and just a sports bra on, Michigan weather is also huge factor this time of the year. Perhaps I will try it this summer.

Ashley83
01-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Another one for Volleyball, and the other one is a little off- but it would be a female MX rider. I race now, and am always jealous of the girls who get to walk around in their sports bras, riding pants and mx boots. Doesnt mean i cant practice in one:tongueout

gabe
01-22-2008, 12:47 AM
Now I mostly run year round, swim and bike for cross training. I run outdoor in the winter, my running gear is mostly all women's gear or unisex, there are only subtle differences between men's and women's running tights. I always have another layer of lacy legging beneath my tights, I like the way it peeks out from my tights, coupled with pom-pom ankle socks. Hmm ... I am ready to run again.

Alice B
01-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Tennis would be cool, but on ice skates, I'd kill myself.

Jennaie
01-22-2008, 02:51 AM
You're too funny. I wish I could play tennis or go ice skating in such an outfit.

I don't mix crossdressing and sports. I'm a rockclimber and my climbing and dressing never mix.

I love to ice skate and I would love to dress the part of the female on ice, but that is out of the question for me. I love watching females ice skate.

I think the most beautiful female I ever saw on ice was Nancy Carrigan. I think she was the most elegant ice skater I ever saw. She nailed it. Her performance was the height of talent, femininity, and beauty. I have yet to see an ice skater who made it look so easy and still be so feminine at the same time.

Unfortunately, she did not get the gold medal that she deserved. She was the best I ever saw. I skated every day for almost 3 years so I know a bit about it. Oksana Balul was so much not even in Nancy's league. What a shame Nancy was robbed of her gold medal.

Angela Burke
01-22-2008, 04:55 AM
Oh tennis for me as well. Love the skirts. But the girls nowadays don't wear frilly knickers much to the disapointment of those men who wear raincoats to Wimbledon in the hight of summer!

Scotty
01-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Golf - love summer time golf!!
Martial arts - not too femme in a Kung-Fu suit though unless you wear a sports bra underneath.

MonicaDD
01-22-2008, 11:59 AM
I play Tennis enfemm quite a bit, and love it, and love the attention I get from the men. One time I was playing quite a bit with this guy I was dating and he wanted mess with his friends we were going to play with, they didnt know I was a guy, and I was feeling a little frisky so he bought me a very full circle skirt and had it hemmed up to where is was just at the bottom of my ass cheeks and had me wear a tonga thong, then he found the tightest top he could and had me wear my biggest forms, G cup, with a sexy lace bra and my tallest nipples. He wanted to beat these guys real bad and told me to really sell it, WELL, I bounced and bent over all morning and acted like a real ditz and those guys couldnt hit the ball even if I held it for them, and Im sure they wanted me to do THAT! I had the best time and have the best time playing tennis, lets me get out and show off. Have fun out there.

Beth785
01-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Rollerderby! I'd be the Bethinator!

KIRA ANN
01-27-2008, 10:22 AM
I like those golf and tennis outhfits, also love swim suits.:happy:

susan2010
01-27-2008, 11:12 AM
I think I'd like to try the cheerleader outfit, but I think it's a little sick since I have two daughters who were/are cheerleaders.:straightface:

Cristi
01-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Field Hockey. About 20 years ago when field hockey teams still work pleated skirts (I think they wear shorts now) there was a boy in this area who wanted to join the team.

They pretty much had to let him, since there was no MEN'S field hockey team and the laws said that all people had the right to play any sport offered.

Well, he got on the team... and had to wear the uniform! There were several pictures of him over the course of the season in the sports section of the daily paper, wearing a pleated skirt and dark knee socks, just like the rest of the team. I was green with jealousy!!

As far as my own sports... I am a cyclist. While there isn't a very overt difference in cycling clothes between men's and women's (lots of lycra either way) I HAVE added a sports bra to the outfit while riding alone, and frequently wear woman's tights under my regular lycra biking tights as an extra layer of insulation on cold rides.

BTW: I've found that the sports bra is actually beneficial. First, I have a problem with my nipples chaffing on the nylon material of regular bike shirts, and the sports bra is a softer material that doesn't shift around as much... and second, when it is really cold having the extra layer on my upper chest that a sports bra provides gives a bit more insulation and protection against wind chill on long descents, where you aren't working as hard and your core body temperature tends to drop.

I don't hesitate to wear tights as an extra layer during pretty much any outside activity in the Winter. A few people I know have noticed this and don't have any problem with it.

Finally, when I DID SCUBA dive years ago, I did the 'pantyhose under the wetsuit' trick both as added sinulation and to make the wetsuit easier to take on or off.

Valeries_Online
01-27-2008, 01:11 PM
In my younger years I was an amateur roller skater. I would have to say that or ice skating because nylon and spandex feels nice when graceful movements cut through the air.

Aeslyn
01-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Since I have been an athlete most of my life, I got to thinking which sports I would love to play and incorporate my CDing -- combination of competition and femininity, I guess. I think my top 2 choices would be tennis (how could you NOT want to wear one of those cute tennis dresses??) and figure skating (I can't skate a lick but would learn so I could wear one of those girly costumes and feel graceful).

What would be your choices?

Though I do work out at home in a nice tight body suit or tight sexy track pants and loose top -- depending on the work out -- and have went swimming and hiking back home in secluded places and i love bathing suits. I have never really thought much of other sports.
I don't like tennis and have never figured skated, but if I had the chance to do so in one of those nice sexy outfits they wear...
Oh baby yes can I please.
And cheerleading... GIVE ME A ... well, i'd have to learn some cheers first, but I definitely love it.
As far as swimming... I am looking now for a new bathing suit for this summer... going to get brave and go to the beaches right in the middle of downtown here after dark.

Samantha43
01-28-2008, 12:18 AM
That's easy! Golf!

1) Playing golf with breasts would help me keep my left arm straight resulting in more accurate shots

2) Hitting off the Ladies tees would start me off 10-20 yards closer to the green

3) I wouldn't be expected to hit 250 yard drives. As long as my outfit was cute and I hit it straight down the fairway, everyone would be very impressed

4) I could make believe that I didn't really want to take out my frustrations by crushing a golf ball; I could just hit it nice and gently....with love!

5) I could hit pink, yellow, and pale blue golf balls without people saying, "What are you? A girl?"

6) If I missed a putt because I didn't hit it hard enough, nobody would say, "Does your husband putt like that?"

7) Finally, after a long, hot round, I could just simply shower and unwind in the Ladies Locker Room.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

This all sounds great to me! Do you need anyone to fill out you foursome?

KatrinaAshley
01-28-2008, 12:33 AM
I would so join you all in wearing a figure skating dress, if I could skate that is. Cheerleading also sounds like much fun but I don't believe I can pull those costumes off very well. They are too skimpy for my frame and I need clothes that don't reveal my thighs and shoulders. I still may try one while playing around the house if the right size is found.

Carly D.
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
football and hockey.. the reason is because if you were to wear pantyhose (and they do in both sports I think) then if you were given crap about it you could thump them for it...

mishelle379
01-28-2008, 11:54 AM
I knewwhatu would say b4 I read it

Victoria Anne
01-28-2008, 12:48 PM
thats easy ; Tennis , Figure skating , ballet and scuba diving

Bonnie D
01-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Ice hockey is my favourite sport so that would be first. I know the uniforms are not feminine but I would love to go in a skirt and blouse and then change into my hockey gear with the rest of the ladies.

Golf is next.

Figure skating and dancing, love the outfits.

Tennis, their outfits are adding more colour these days.

Bonnie

GoodBoyGoneGirl
01-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Definately Tennis, and golf, and although its not a sport definately dancing :) so you can wear hot and sexy outfits :)

xxxx

Farrah
01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Step, a tennis skirt sounds really nice. Maybe cheerleading too.

Jacqui
01-28-2008, 11:03 PM
This all sounds great to me! Do you need anyone to fill out you foursome?

Jacqui Nicklaus and Samantha Snead... Sounds good to me!
I think we have enough girls in this thread for 4 foursomes.
Maybe we can arrange for an outing...
Or maybe a round of golf!