PDA

View Full Version : Favorite times?

sybercom11
01-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Today I shaved completely smooth and sprayed body spray all over and I wore a short pink robe and high-heeled sandals as I did my housework.

(My wife left her dainties for me hand wash today!)

I was thinking about how much I loved the feel of my smooth skin against the satiny robe. And the great feminine smell. And I was thinking about how real men are missing out on this special feeling. Too bad for them?

Anyway, I was wondering what everyone else's favorite moment might be?

StayceeCD
01-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm sure I'm not alone in absolutely loving the feel of putting pantyhose on freshly shaved legs! OOOhhhhh!! The BEST!! :D

Deborah Jane
01-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Every day i dress has it,s favourite moments:happy: Today i dressed in my French maid outfit to tidy my house and do housework. Normally i hate housework, but today i quite enjoyed it:D

Christina Louise
01-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Today I shaved completely smooth and sprayed body spray all over and I wore a short pink robe and high-heeled sandals as I did my housework.

(My wife left her dainties for me hand wash today!)

I was thinking about how much I loved the feel of my smooth skin against the satiny robe. And the great feminine smell. And I was thinking about how real men are missing out on this special feeling. Too bad for them?

Reading your post. :heehee:

Angie G
01-19-2008, 09:53 PM
You got that right Stevie they are missing out on a good thing :hugs:
Angie

teresa jeen
01-19-2008, 09:58 PM
number one i hate house work!!! but if i gotta do it might as well be comfy. summer time its a pair of nylon shorts and a tank top or chamise, winter its a gown top over lounging pants.tonight its a long john calf lenght gown . its going to be 15 tonight.

shericd7
01-19-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm sure I'm not alone in absolutely loving the feel of putting pantyhose on freshly shaved legs! OOOhhhhh!! The BEST!! :D

That seems to work the best for me also..just that feeling.

T_gurl_tia
01-20-2008, 05:54 AM

omg staycee.....you are soooooooooooooo right......freshly shaven and lotioned legs and then slipping a nice pair of hose over them....what a great feeling:D

Eugenie
01-20-2008, 06:07 PM

Two moments are exceptional to me. One is when I'm finaly ready, fully dressed "en femme", made up, wig adjusted and that I can go out meet other "sisters".

The second is when I shave very closely with depilatory cream. Right after that, my skin is extremely smooth. I need to take a shower to ronce the leftover depilatory cream and wash my skin with a very soft soap. The feeling of my soap covered fingers on my smooth skin is heavenly good...

:hugs:
Eugenie

SandyR
01-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Nothing beats a great pair of smooth legs......heheh

With you on this one Sis!

SandyR

Celeste
01-20-2008, 06:49 PM
I do like the hose over the clean shaven,moisturized legs a lot but the ultimate for me is my last step in getting ready which is putting on my wig.Maybe its that instantaneous change, but the feel of it caressing my face neck and shoulders is next to indescribable. I think I want a longer wig.

jennifer41356
01-20-2008, 09:05 PM
every moment I am some sort of female mode is a wonderful moment for me:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nicole Erin
01-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Right after I finished my makeup.
Look in the mirror and there she is :D

heidi99
01-21-2008, 12:15 AM

Staycee, you are definitely not alone!!! Mmmm, feels so good! :p

Chari
01-21-2008, 10:14 AM
Anytime I'm dressed in silk and lace with a spray of very fem perfume is my favorite time!

Enjoy, Chari

sybercom11
01-21-2008, 11:57 AM
I actually have fun when I am shaving my legs (and everything else) !

A lot of real gals find it to be such a chore!!

Joy Carter
01-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Being with my gal-pals. That to me is a very special time. :D

Dawn Marie
01-21-2008, 01:19 PM
For me it is the feel of my petticoat against my freshly shaved nylon clad legs, you just can't imagine how that makes me feel. Then when I put that 50's syle dress on and my wig, and makeup, I'm in heaven.

JoAnnDallas
01-21-2008, 04:20 PM
I have to say right after I have put on my wig and then spray myself with my favorite perfume and I enhale that first breath.

Veronica 1
01-21-2008, 09:11 PM
My favorite times would be relaxing in a scented tub and shaving my legs, etc, with the soft music and candles while I fantasize about the upcoming dressing session where I can finally be myself.

linnea
01-21-2008, 10:03 PM
My favorites are very similar to what has already be posted in responses:
I love the sensation of looking in the mirror after I have finished primping and prepping myself to go out;
I love the feel of nylons on smoothly shaved legs;
I love the softness of my panties and the sweetness of my perfume;
I love the swish of my skirt across my thighs and knees as I walk;
I love to shop and try on outfit after outfit until I find one that I simply can not do without, even if I have no idea where I would wear it.
I love being womanly!:happy::happy::happy: