PDA

View Full Version : it's enough to make a girls head spin...

NatalieBliss
01-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Well I have finally gone it done it. I found a GG who is not only okay with the whole crossdressing part of me, she like the other bits too. A somewhat complicated situation as she is technically an ex-girlfriend though we are currently a bit more than friends and seeing where it goes.
We are taking a mini-vacation at the end of February to the other Twin City and both getting all dolled up and taking pictures (you bet your sweet bippy those will find there way to the picture gallery), followed by :eek: a night out. I think she may very well be as excited about it as I am.
I guess the moral of the story is: Be yourself and you could find a fantastic GG that accepts you. It's not recomended, but getting drunk and confessing worked for me. She did notice that for a drunk guy I could walk in heels pretty darn well. Anyway for the rest of you out there wishing you could do the same... Hang in there girl! :p

AmandaM
01-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Don't post her pix until she says it's cool. This is a public forum. :)

NatalieBliss
01-19-2008, 11:42 AM
That is an excellent reminder! It can be easy to to get selfish when you get wrapped up in fantasy. :D

heidi99
01-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I hope you two will have a super time, Natalie! Can't wait to hear about the adventure!

Shelly Preston
01-19-2008, 04:38 PM
I hope it all goes well for you both :hugs:

carhill2mn
01-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Being from the "twin Cities" myself, I know what the other "twin city" is!
I hope that you both have a great time.

Angie G
01-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Good for you Natalie you go girl good luck and have fun:hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
01-20-2008, 01:04 AM
I guess the moral of the story is: Be yourself and you could find a fantastic GG that accepts you.
That's how it was for me too. I met my wife on a crossdressing forum. She was looking to date CDer before she met me because she likes it, and thinks crossdressing is fun. Ok, she is different because she hates manly men and likes a feminine partner but my point is, I agree with you if you be honest and let it all out you might be surprised as to where it might lead.